Why did the clique fall apart?

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1047 Oct 8, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again? I didn't realize she ever stopped :0)
From her ranting it would seem not huh??? LMAO

Level 8

Location hidden

#1048 Oct 8, 2012
Rosa wrote:
DaveMC wrote:
Things Geno has said to me in the recent past has made me question my FB friend status with everyone in Topix...It has made it to where I trust very few here now... Just my two cents
...here's a quarter...now with the goons and fools you pal around with...your trust is well placed...you deserve it...welcome to the world of bonkers and tools...lOLOL...
Paying $80K for an outdoor kitchen you might wanna keep that [email protected]

-Kevin-
Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#1049 Oct 8, 2012
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Im a general contractor...I built an outdoor kitchen for Janet Jackson in Rancho Santa Fe 12 years ago and it didnt cost half of that....if you paid that for an outdoor kitchen you are as stupid as you make yourself sound.
Did you call her Ms Jackson?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#1050 Oct 8, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be nice for them. I dont even have the cajones to speak my mind through anonymity! Heh heh nice to meet you to! So h-.... aw crap..
Ive just gone and greeted someone in a civilised manner again, havent i?..
*sighs*
Alright people, i know the drill. Will the hundreds of posters who hate my guts and wish me dead, take the queue to the right. And the hundreds who maintain that i am indeed, undeniably that exact poster, please occupy the queue on the left..
Youre cooperation in the matter may be appreciated
<sliding to the left>

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#1051 Oct 8, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>Drunk Post Translator
http://www.zantherus.com/fun/drunkpost.php
Had to try another one to check this translator. Again, on the "smashed" setting.
Translate:'I don't know precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was.'

Translation:'i dbon't know precisrely whfat i said, but i stand by what bi snaid, whatever it mwas.'

Does kind of sound like a smashed snotty, flip-floppy rich white man from back East?(not that I've ever met one, lol)

Level 8

Location hidden

#1052 Oct 8, 2012
FlyingPigs wrote:
<quoted text>The price of ham has more than doubled in 12 years. Save me!
Yea...and wages have gone way down from 12 years ago....the price of everything but labor has gone up...Im sure by design.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#1053 Oct 8, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>No sheet, I can't think of one single exclusive suburb or 'neighborhood in that entire incredibly rural region, ha ha! What it doesn't know (cause it ain't nowhere near LA, lol!), is that MOST of the homes in coonass country HAVE outdoor kitchens! Especially the older homes. Of course you already know this, lol! Have you ever been to Oak Alley? Now that was an outdoor kitchen!
LoL. I took Rosa's advice and did some "googling". I found her foreclosed home up for sale here:

http://www.trulia.com/property/3070352454-394...

I'm a little disappointed. The way she talks, I would've at least expected it to be a double-wide. LoL.

No, don't think I've ever been to Oak Alley. It doesn't sound familiar anyway.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1056 Oct 8, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you call her Ms Jackson?
LOL...only when I was being nasty...no I never saw her but I know she was there at times. As soon as we had all of the appliances working her cook started using the grill and would cook me lunch everyday though which was pretty cool.

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#1057 Oct 8, 2012
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>It doent matter Salck...not $80K
you are so wrong

they run the full gamut in south Louisiana

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#1058 Oct 8, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
<sliding to the left>
Hi arctic. Are you making sure the trolls stay here and not on the new "clique" club thread :0)

Level 8

Location hidden

#1059 Oct 8, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...you must be bottom of the line...and I don't for a minute believe that Janet Jackson would pay $40,000 for an outdoor kitchen...who do you think you are fooling?...
...get a quote here and see how much $80,000 will buy you...LOLOL... a contractor who built an outdoor kitchen for Janet Jackson...right?...what did you use?...mud and paste?...and what about kitchen applicances...did you shop at payless?...geez...you need to tell your lies to someone who doesn't know...like goonie...
http://www.tenlist.com/outdoor-kitchen/opelou...
For Janets house on top of the outdoor kitchen we did cast concrete railing that went from the house to the pool area where the outdoor kitchen was and down the staircase to her tennis court...the whole contract was $175K...Do you not understand what I said Rosa??? I do this for a living...I have put together quotes for clients and built...if I wanna know what it costs to embalm a dead body I will call you...if I wanna know how much disability is paying I will call Slacky...understand now??? I understand youre trying to save face for making a ridiculous claim.

Level 8

Location hidden

#1061 Oct 8, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>you are so wrong
they run the full gamut in south Louisiana
Ok Slack...I doidnt realize you had extensive knowledge of construction from your shrimpin boat...maybe you got in the wrong business if youve found someone that will pay that for an outdoor kitchen.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#1062 Oct 8, 2012
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>For Janets house on top of the outdoor kitchen we did cast concrete railing that went from the house to the pool area where the outdoor kitchen was and down the staircase to her tennis court...the whole contract was $175K...Do you not understand what I said Rosa??? I do this for a living...I have put together quotes for clients and built...if I wanna know what it costs to embalm a dead body I will call you...if I wanna know how much disability is paying I will call Slacky...understand now??? I understand youre trying to save face for making a ridiculous claim.
Bwaahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1064 Oct 8, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be nice for them. I dont even have the cajones to speak my mind through anonymity! Heh heh nice to meet you to! So h-.... aw crap..
Ive just gone and greeted someone in a civilised manner again, havent i?..
*sighs*
Alright people, i know the drill. Will the hundreds of posters who hate my guts and wish me dead, take the queue to the right. And the hundreds who maintain that i am indeed, undeniably that exact poster, please occupy the queue on the left..
Youre cooperation in the matter may be appreciated
lol, I just think you're funny and perceptive....

Level 8

Location hidden

#1066 Oct 8, 2012
http://www.jeffwortham.com/gallery/outdoor-ki...

LMAO...Can I please sell you guys an outdoor kitchen for $80K??? Pleaseeeeeeeee???

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1067 Oct 8, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to try another one to check this translator. Again, on the "smashed" setting.
Translate:'I don't know precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was.'
Translation:'i dbon't know precisrely whfat i said, but i stand by what bi snaid, whatever it mwas.'
Does kind of sound like a smashed snotty, flip-floppy rich white man from back East?(not that I've ever met one, lol)
That looks more likeit would be a smashed typist, you know, PUI...

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#1068 Oct 8, 2012
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>For Janets house on top of the outdoor kitchen we did cast concrete railing that went from the house to the pool area where the outdoor kitchen was and down the staircase to her tennis court...the whole contract was $175K...Do you not understand what I said Rosa??? I do this for a living...I have put together quotes for clients and built...if I wanna know what it costs to embalm a dead body I will call you...if I wanna know how much disability is paying I will call Slacky...understand now??? I understand youre trying to save face for making a ridiculous claim.
dave, oops I mean davemc, how much would the kitchen for Janet have cost if it was the only thing you were building?

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#1071 Oct 8, 2012
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Slack...I doidnt realize you had extensive knowledge of construction from your shrimpin boat...maybe you got in the wrong business if youve found someone that will pay that for an outdoor kitchen.
fishing is a lifestile, most do other things as well

seasonal, get it

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#1072 Oct 8, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...it's obvious that you have no knowledge of expert construction...maybe if you moved to South Louisiana you could get a job that keeps you afloat...if you think an $80,000 job is a big job...you need to find a different line of work...all it takes to confirm it is a google search or a phone call...then you will see that your crabby workmanship would not be acceptable here at all....you would be laughed or thrown out of the state by reputable builders here...if you even dared to quote an $80,000 job...Janet Jackson...LOLOL...
80K would be about 50 in material and appliances,

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1073 Oct 8, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. I took Rosa's advice and did some "googling". I found her foreclosed home up for sale here:
http://www.trulia.com/property/3070352454-394...
I'm a little disappointed. The way she talks, I would've at least expected it to be a double-wide. LoL.
No, don't think I've ever been to Oak Alley. It doesn't sound familiar anyway.
It claimed to have stolen jewelry from old folks in the nursing home it volunteered at, a few years ago...that's what must be making it feel rich, lol. No one who is successful or happy acts like that thing does. No one.

Oak Alley is on River Road, but quite a bit south and east from where you were from. Did you see Interview with a Vampire? They filmed Louis' home at Oak Alley. There are several of the old plantation mansions along River Road between NOLA and Baton Rouge; if you ever visit the region again, I highly recommend a self-guided tour of the road and the mansions, the opulence of the Old South still stand down there, and you get an idea of how wealthy those folks really were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 min Brandiiiiiiii 27,230
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 11 min Brandiiiiiiii 12,380
one word only (Jun '08) 14 min Brandiiiiiiii 55,989
next word game (Apr '13) 14 min Brandiiiiiiii 993
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 15 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,547
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 16 min Brandiiiiiiii 13,718
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 17 min Brandiiiiiiii 891
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 18 min _Zoey_ 731
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 23 min Brandiiiiiiii 6,022
True False Game (Jun '11) 25 min Brandiiiiiiii 15,551