Why did the clique fall apart?

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#820 Oct 7, 2012
" MO4, Honeydo, Mo Res, La Sunshine rarely posts and avoids lots of places where she once felt welcome when she does. WHO do they have in common? Hmmmmmm....that would be one of your 'friendlies'."

" How one group of friends can be blamed for all the activity of uncertain origin on a public forum where there's trolling and mayhem in EVERY AREA of this huge website is beyond me, really."

Do you not see what you do here? I don't even know which of my "friendlies" you are talking about.

The OvO thing was on the mo res thread. I thought she was one of Switzerland before that. I had her on my Facebook.

I wasn't speaking of Vee. I was speaking of my own beliefs.

Paris, the clique hang out, was initially a group on Facebook started by Victoria against GEM, so don't tell me it was only Harley.

Michigan Megamouth was OLG. The many "Dorothy" grey boxes, who knows, but I bet some of the clique does.
Roxie Dear

Hollywood, FL

#821 Oct 7, 2012
Shiite Stirrer wrote:
<quoted text>Infidel. Next time you touch post comment button look two lines down for the terms of service link.
Shiite for brains...no such link on my iPhone.

Show me the Topix TOS.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#822 Oct 7, 2012
Paisley, Remember on a couple of different posts telling me it is the people I align myself with ...
Roxie Dear

Hollywood, FL

#823 Oct 7, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I'll consider taking a direct order for the first time in my adult life if you can provide a good reason why I should do so....good luck! You could always click the link to it at the bottom of each Topix screen, I promise that is much more do-able, lol.
No such link to 'click'...good enough reason?

Thank you.

“My latest victim”

Location hidden

#824 Oct 7, 2012
Roxie Dear wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide me with the Topix TOS...right here right now.
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
Sam

United States

#825 Oct 7, 2012
Roxie Dear wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the Topix TOS.
I'll oblige you, if only you will STFU!!!

(Am I erroneous in my assumption that you can READ?)

What We Do
Topix is a forum to discover and discuss what you want about the people, places and things that matter to you.

We provide news and discussion forums for every city and town in the United States as well as hundreds of thousands of other topics.

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.

Topix cooperates with legitimate law enforcement, school officials requests & DMCA Complaints and we respect your privacy.

The Fine Print
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.

You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.

You agree that we are not liable for any content that is provided or posted by you or others. We have no duty to pre-screen your content or the content of others, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.

We may remove any content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any content. Topix does not claim ownership of the content you submit, but you grant us a license to use the content (subject, of course, to our Privacy Policy)

You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public.

You understand that the Topix site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that the use of our site is subject to the usage rules set by Topix and/or content providers who provide content to Topix. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.

By using Topix, you also agree to the following important terms and conditions, which are included in and made a part of these Terms of Services. Please read them carefully.

Important Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
DMCA Complaints
Privacy Policy
Sam

United States

#826 Oct 7, 2012
Please, take note of the "interesting" and "polite" part...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#828 Oct 7, 2012
Roxie Dear wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the Topix TOS.
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#831 Oct 7, 2012
to all concerned , it wasn't stupidity on tally's part but , you all

tallyho and tally ho were two different threads and everyone had buried the "tallyho" thread , but we posted on both at the same time so who was stupid, not I the only tracker you saw was the tally ho

worked for 1 1/2 year
but that is history .....
Sam

United States

#832 Oct 7, 2012
Roxie Dear wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
Oh, Lord, ANOTHER ONE???????

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#833 Oct 7, 2012
Roxie Dear wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
Very welcome:)
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#834 Oct 7, 2012
Laura Beth wrote:
Roxie is that idiot Pie hole. Like that thing has posts removed at least 3 times a day and many profiles banned. Playing dumb pie ? Opps ! You are dumb . Never mind .
...what's your obsession with pie?...just curious...you accuse everyone whose posts you don't like of being pie...aren't you just being paranoid of your paranoia?...lol...

...if you are so upset about it all...you should put topix on hold and watch Dora the Explorer instead...

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

#835 Oct 7, 2012
ROFKMLITALMAO!

For some one who thinks she knows so much, she knows squat, lol.
"I don't care BUTT .... "

Neverhadaclue is more like it.

Pais, I don't know why you waste your time.
Sam

United States

#836 Oct 7, 2012
Dragon Love wrote:
ROFKMLITALMAO!
PIE doesn't care either.

At least he says he doesn't...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#837 Oct 7, 2012
Dragon Love wrote:
ROFKMLITALMAO!
...sure you know why pais responds...she's been revealed for who she is..and is trying to defend herself...

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#838 Oct 7, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>WHO? Who said what about who? What is being blamed on who for what? LOL! You'll have to fill the 'clique' in on this latest accusation, doh!
liar

it was on the underground "mo res" thread

when that thread was exposed the post was pulled in days, you sound just like tally lying

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#839 Oct 7, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
" MO4, Honeydo, Mo Res, La Sunshine rarely posts and avoids lots of places where she once felt welcome when she does. WHO do they have in common? Hmmmmmm....that would be one of your 'friendlies'."
" How one group of friends can be blamed for all the activity of uncertain origin on a public forum where there's trolling and mayhem in EVERY AREA of this huge website is beyond me, really."
Do you not see what you do here? I don't even know which of my "friendlies" you are talking about.
The OvO thing was on the mo res thread. I thought she was one of Switzerland before that. I had her on my Facebook.
I wasn't speaking of Vee. I was speaking of my own beliefs.
Paris, the clique hang out, was initially a group on Facebook started by Victoria against GEM, so don't tell me it was only Harley.
Michigan Megamouth was OLG. The many "Dorothy" grey boxes, who knows, but I bet some of the clique does.
"...The OvO thing was on the mo res thread. I thought she was one of Switzerland before that...."
Nope. I remember she had a conflict with someone, and she was on FB, but nothing involving any of 'Switzerland'.

"...Paris, the clique hang out, was initially a group on Facebook started by Victoria against GEM, so don't tell me it was only Harley..."
Paris wasn't 'against' anyone, lol. If you don't know Vic's dry wit and sarcastic humor by now, I can't explain it to you.
A common nuisance and irritation CAN unite a group of folks, especially in cyberspace; and GEM had that effect to a degree in introducing us to the fabulous Monkey Islanders, but beyond that your belief is incorrect.
No the 'clique' didn't like GEM, but no one trolled her or made parody profiles of her, period. So yes, I am still saying just HH. She got as good as she gave. Not calling it right, just an observation. The only thing I ever did to her was post my opinions of her words, as myself.

Who says Michigan Megamouth was OLG? Got anything else besides that assertion? Again, I will make this plain, not trying to insult you; you just weren't that important or a matter of discussion to the group of people you refer to as the 'clique', period. You just didn't make waves.

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#840 Oct 7, 2012
tallyho wrote:
to all concerned , it wasn't stupidity on tally's part but , you all
tallyho and tally ho were two different threads and everyone had buried the "tallyho" thread , but we posted on both at the same time so who was stupid, not I the only tracker you saw was the tally ho
worked for 1 1/2 year
but that is history .....
you told tiger Lilly that never happened, member

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#841 Oct 7, 2012
Dragon Love wrote:
ROFKMLITALMAO!
too many tracks for you to cover toots

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#842 Oct 7, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>liar
it was on the underground "mo res" thread
when that thread was exposed the post was pulled in days, you sound just like tally lying
Why don't you go find a link, then, to ME posting on the Mo Res thread during this 'underground' period you are talking about, eh? Won't find me there, and I don't lie. If there was something, I am not aware of it and it WAS NOT discussed in Paris. You really need to expand your little sphere of thinking. Maybe you'll get tired of it's limits, but I guess ignorance must really be bliss...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min Trunketeer 9,451
Word association (Jun '07) 3 min - sebastien - 3,661
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 43,332
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Crazy Jae 169,148
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 11 min Crazy Jae 5,519
The Letter B (Jun '09) 14 min andet1987 5,350
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 30 min Old Sam 19,506
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 56 min andet1987 591
More from around the web