#330 Oct 4, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>says the stripper
says the fool who admitted to dating a stripper
Olde Skool

Oklahoma City, OK

#331 Oct 4, 2012
Truth Serum wrote:
<quoted text>Thats quite a stretch Sam, like your mom's vajayjay after she shat your head out.
denial w/old tired lines, right on cue

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#332 Oct 4, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Ha ha ha! Lookie, the freak fell for the line! Caught ly-ING, AGAIN! LOL! There never were any links to kinks, never any kinks, just some of us funnin' some 'adversaries' and dumb basses like that freak fall-ING for it! We figured it would keep the googlemonsters busy googl-ING! Ha ha ha ha ha!
Sorry Pais, but the link was to a profile made using his email address. The profile was dated years before slack or Rosa were even here.

I do not think that means anything or makes him a bad person. Just likes sex different than the "norm".

Anyway, it wasn't a trap to fall for. Unless we are talking about something totally different.
Dr Oz

Whittier, CA

#333 Oct 4, 2012
Truth Serum wrote:
<quoted text>Thats quite a stretch Sam, like your mom's vajayjay after she shat your head out.
You do know a woman can't shat through her vajayjay right? We realize your experience with female genotalia is limited but nobody can be that dumb.
Inquiring Minds

Whittier, CA

#335 Oct 4, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Pais, but the link was to a profile made using his email address. The profile was dated years before slack or Rosa were even here.
I do not think that means anything or makes him a bad person. Just likes sex different than the "norm".
Anyway, it wasn't a trap to fall for. Unless we are talking about something totally different.
Did you and Slack bone or what? He has implied you took a ride on the LIM Express.
Paul Eugen Bleuler

Oklahoma City, OK

#337 Oct 4, 2012
Dr Oz wrote:
<quoted text>You do know a woman can't shat through her vajayjay right? We realize your experience with female genotalia is limited but nobody can be that dumb.
i agree geno, answering your own posts is a sure sign you're schizophrenic. but you knew that already
Paul Eugen Bleuler

Oklahoma City, OK

#338 Oct 4, 2012
Truth Serum wrote:
<quoted text>Old tired lines? Wow, that line was used way back in the Mikey era. You Mikey? LOL. That would explain the footers crack to Pais earlier today.
Mikey's been trolling Pais too along with with Dork.
Oooops, GD now they'll all come running out into the light.....
rotfl@yourframework.
you always bust yourself geno, you're a bust

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#342 Oct 4, 2012
Dragon Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Bex runs for the water hose and red clay, MUDD WRASSLING!
Heya! I'm in!

“Beware ye of the dragon's lair”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

for ye are juicy medium rare

#343 Oct 4, 2012
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya! I'm in!
I knew you were down for that, lol!
Howdy M&N!
We had a fun day at work, our entire system shut down and we couldn't open until 10:30 .... oops!

Level 4

#345 Oct 4, 2012
Sacrebleu wrote:
<quoted text>That explains why you time to post a few extra hour gray this morning. Tsk tsk naughty girl.
ROFLMAO! What part of SYSTEM SHUT DOWN didn't you get geno? All computers were down and even if they weren't, there is no posting from work. Our system is linked with corporate. You wanna get fired quick, just log on to your FB.

My my my, how you care on. Please keep posting, all these post are being put on the TM thread, ha ha ha!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#346 Oct 4, 2012
Dragon Love wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! What part of SYSTEM SHUT DOWN didn't you get geno? All computers were down and even if they weren't, there is no posting from work. Our system is linked with corporate. You wanna get fired quick, just log on to your FB.
My my my, how you care on. Please keep posting, all these post are being put on the TM thread, ha ha ha!
Sounds like you had a great day at work! LOL! Don't ya love it when the system is down? The last time ours went down, we got to go home, only because it was in the afternoon, but still! Hahaha!

Level 10

Since: Nov 09

Smirk .. ;-)

#347 Oct 4, 2012
I lub UR pizza rolls geno!

“Lets redistribute the wealth!”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Where's my check?

#348 Oct 4, 2012
Global warming?
Trollhouse Cookies

Whittier, CA

#349 Oct 4, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
That is because grandma makes them with love.

Level 4

#350 Oct 4, 2012
-Kevin- wrote:
Dang Kevin, ha ha ha ha!

Level 4

#351 Oct 4, 2012
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you had a great day at work! LOL! Don't ya love it when the system is down? The last time ours went down, we got to go home, only because it was in the afternoon, but still! Hahaha!
Since it was early AM, I stayed. They said I could go, I mean really, we had 3 managers there. I said I would stay and help with the truck. We may not have sold anything, but the freight still rolled in. We couldn't check in venders though, they had to come back later. I know that made their day longer.
This actually happened to our newer store 2 weeks ago. It sounds like when need some maintenance on the whole system.
Hiya Hip!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 2 min DILF 657
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 4 min DILF 2,511
News Little dog steals the show at Weiner Dog race 4 min Parden Pard 1
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 43,781
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Hit and Run 173,880
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 5 min DILF 4,420
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 6 min DILF 42,112
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 34 min DILF 13,356
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min Satan 169,509
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr stacked and proud 29,738
More from around the web