Why did the clique fall apart?

“June ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#292 Oct 4, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...so what in the eff are you talking about...if she didn't send you any of the perverted posts...so you should be happy...I guess...unless you like that too...so I've sent you abusive posts?...and she didn't...well does that make you lucky or unlucky...I can't figure it out...but as the other poster asked...do you have a horse in this race?...how is your grandson grace...do you pound him in the nutsack too?...
'your quote >

'so she didn't send you any perverted posts,
does that make you lucky or unlucky'?

You miss the point, Rosa ..
which is quite plain to me..

ie > it makes OLG a better person than YOU, and yet you berate her!

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#294 Oct 4, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>None-ya!
well you mentioned it in a vague way, I thought you would want to clarify

very telling

plot away, its all ya got

“June ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#295 Oct 4, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>lol Grace, well said! If that cur posts 100 times in a day, it tells 99 lies in said day.
It never got called at 'work' <guffaw!> (as if it works!), never lived in Louisiana, never got sent any fictitious links, never liked itself...heck the only posters who've ever claimed to even be in contact with anything but the gray-box posts we've seen are Brigitte, Harrison Freakbird and Vee. Guess it imagines one of them called it's place of 'work'...(normal folks call that, the 'Day Room'.
How are you this lovely Autumn day?
LOL

She sounds a bit like the Good Samaritan

"I fast twice a day..
I give alms of all I possess" lol

ie I am the perfect one! lol..
everyone else is wrong!

Great Autumn colours here, now too.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#296 Oct 4, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>That's as close as he gets, to a stiffie....hee hee! At least one he can actually see without a mirror anyway! HAH!
Bwahahahahahahahah. AND, EEEEEEWWWWWWW!

The mental image of Slack standing in front of a mirror looking for wee willy just made me throw up a little.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#303 Oct 4, 2012
Truth Serum wrote:
<quoted text>Why would any guy even attempt that mental image? Of any guy?
Cough cough ga ayyyyy cough
LoL. I hear it from a good source that it was your bald head he was using for the mirror :0)

Coug, cough, gaaayyer, cough.

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#304 Oct 4, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
The mental image of Slack standing in front of a mirror looking for wee willy just made me throw up a little.
perhaps you should ask DJ about that
its a gay life

Montclair, NJ

#305 Oct 4, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know what is more disturbing. Your having that mental image [of another dude] or your lol while puking on yourself.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#307 Oct 4, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm kinda sure you have imagined it more than once...being the girly boy being led around by bonkers and catering to the bulldykes here..
Relax, baby. Everyone knows your "stiffie" is the biggest. LoL.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#309 Oct 4, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps you should ask DJ about that
OMG are you REALLY claiming that DJ has carnal knowledge of your buried nether-parts? HAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA! You really are desperate and horny, better stop thinking of me in pasties, Doughboy!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#310 Oct 4, 2012
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
She sounds a bit like the Good Samaritan
"I fast twice a day..
I give alms of all I possess" lol
ie I am the perfect one! lol..
everyone else is wrong!
Great Autumn colours here, now too.
Yes that one has always been so 'charitable', a laugh a minute! Thank goodness we don't have to pay for the entertainment, we be broke! Ha ha!

Color is breaking out here, too. It hasn't peaked yet. Gonna be in a forest for 8 days soon, during the peak of it, woohoo!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#312 Oct 4, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that, lol! The keeper of our mental floss hasn't been around for awhile, doh!

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#313 Oct 4, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>OMG are you REALLY claiming that DJ has carnal knowledge of your buried nether-parts? HAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA! You really are desperate and horny, better stop thinking of me in pasties, Doughboy!
only in your dreams

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#314 Oct 4, 2012
its a gay life wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know what is more disturbing. Your having that mental image [of another dude] or your lol while puking on yourself.
I don't know if it's more disturbing having that mental image of another dude, loling while puking, or having a user name that's says "it's a gay life".

:0)
stunted

Montclair, NJ

#315 Oct 4, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>OMG are you REALLY claiming that DJ has carnal knowledge of your buried nether-parts? HAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA! You really are desperate and horny, better stop thinking of me in pasties, Doughboy!
Butt you just claimed to have carnal knowledge of his nether-parts. or you DJ? you should should stop comparing men on here to that button in a fur coat you call hubby.
How did this happen

Newport News, VA

#316 Oct 4, 2012
Maybe the Clique was made in China.

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#318 Oct 4, 2012
stunted wrote:
<quoted text>Butt you just claimed to have carnal knowledge of his nether-parts. or you DJ? you should should stop comparing men on here to that button in a fur coat you call hubby.
she is full of contradictions
Donald Trump

Newport News, VA

#319 Oct 4, 2012
Truth Serum wrote:
<quoted text>Your source sucks, presumably like you do (coark), I aint bald LMAO but you still told us all you had a gay image of an online man. Shouldnt you be posting over on the masturbation forum?
Wearing roadkill on top of your head doesn't count as not being bald. Plus your smell is offending the hobos.

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#321 Oct 4, 2012
Truth Serum wrote:
<quoted text>Your source sucks, presumably like you do (coark), I aint bald LMAO but you still told us all you had a gay image of an online man. Shouldnt you be posting over on the masturbation forum?
That image ain't gay if he aint' a man, Slim. Tee hee :0)

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#323 Oct 4, 2012
stunted wrote:
<quoted text>Butt you just claimed to have carnal knowledge of his nether-parts. or you DJ? you should should stop comparing men on here to that button in a fur coat you call hubby.
"Stunted", and "Its a Gay Life"? I'm starting to see a theme here.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#324 Oct 4, 2012
they are at the GATE:

and they are off..gloop gloop gloop gloop

gitty up gloop gloop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 min andet1987 2,348
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 3 min andet1987 35,259
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Aura Mytha 199,540
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Northbound 56,904
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 8 min Poppyann 3,158
True False Game (Jun '11) 10 min andet1987 12,441
News new Are Disney Princesses hurting your kid's se... 14 min Mite Be 50
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 39 min Crystal_Clear722 7,407
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 53 min Northbound 193,004
human sexuality topic ? 2 hr Easyoungemma 5
More from around the web