Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#2 Oct 1, 2012
distrust of their own
memphis

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2012
~ it was a competition of wits. a popularity contest which made them turn against each other. they were nothing special. just a bunch of misfits looking for a sence of belonging ~
Sam

Mount Gilead, OH

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Who givesaflyingfuck???? Other than Sacky?
Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 2, 2012
memphis wrote:
~ it was a competition of wits. a popularity contest which made them turn against each other. they were nothing special. just a bunch of misfits looking for a sence of belonging ~
Cliques most often develop from a common bond of harshness, and insensitivity. You will find cliques survive in small envirornments. ex: schools, summer camps etc. Cliques originate out of a desire to control the norm, by picking out what is seen as weaker vessels. Cliques historically are bred by individuals who lack self esteem or suffer from narcissistic personality disorders.
When the clique shows a crack in the armour, you will see the example shown here. Rats turning on each other. There is no true binding friendship in so called "cliques"

Amusing to watch unfold.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#9 Oct 2, 2012
The Brass Section wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you,Dear Abby?
...my gram has a book..."The Best of Dear Abby"...I read one letter from a woman who was trying to repair her relationship with her husband of many years...she wanted to do more things together...well, he bought her a shotgun so they could shoot at rats at the local city trash dump together...LOL...
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#10 Oct 2, 2012
...I think the clique fell apart because several were doing to each other what they accuse me and others of doing...what could they expect...they made their bed...

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#12 Oct 2, 2012
Rosa wrote:
...I think the clique fell apart because several were doing to each other what they accuse me and others of doing...what could they expect...they made their bed...
bragging about how much fun it was being in the clique really showed how pathetic they had become to all

Since: Oct 07

Madison, AL

#13 Oct 2, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>bragging about how much fun it was being in the clique really showed how pathetic they had become to all
Was it about this time of the year when they met? All that true relationship they have...the great time they have...and then...6 months later...they are done...yeap....great friendship right there...lol!!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#15 Oct 2, 2012
What's a clique?

Since: Oct 07

Madison, AL

#16 Oct 2, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
What's a clique?
Pick one!! LOL!!

clique - an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
coterie, ingroup, inner circle, camp, pack
band, circle, lot, set - an unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot"

Bloomsbury Group - an inner circle of writers and artists and philosophers who lived in or around Bloomsbury early in the 20th century and were noted for their unconventional lifestyles

bohemia - a group of artists and writers with real or pretended artistic or intellectual aspirations and usually an unconventional life style

brain trust, kitchen cabinet - an inner circle of unofficial advisors to the head of a government

loop - an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan); "he's no longer in the loop"

cabal, camarilla, faction, junto - a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue

junta, military junta - a group of military officers who rule a country after seizing power

maffia, mafia - any tightly knit group of trusted associates
faction, sect - a dissenting clique

galere, rogue's gallery - a coterie of undesirable people
hard core - the most dedicated and intensely loyal nucleus of a group or movement
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#17 Oct 2, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
What's a clique?
...you don't have to worry...you never were a member...
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#19 Oct 2, 2012
the mentality that will form a clique,is the same one that will turn on eachother ...they will always fall
apart..lol

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#20 Oct 2, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...you don't have to worry...you never were a member...
he is just a tool

Level 2

Since: May 12

Cashel, Ireland

#21 Oct 2, 2012
Are ye talking about the clique thread here, or am i missing something?

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#22 Oct 2, 2012
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>he is just a tool
Speaking of tools, how's your Commodore 64 running this morning, princess?

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#23 Oct 2, 2012
BRIGITTE wrote:
<quoted text>Pick one!! LOL!!
clique - an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
coterie, ingroup, inner circle, camp, pack
band, circle, lot, set - an unofficial association of people or groups; "the smart set goes there"; "they were an angry lot"
Bloomsbury Group - an inner circle of writers and artists and philosophers who lived in or around Bloomsbury early in the 20th century and were noted for their unconventional lifestyles
bohemia - a group of artists and writers with real or pretended artistic or intellectual aspirations and usually an unconventional life style
brain trust, kitchen cabinet - an inner circle of unofficial advisors to the head of a government
loop - an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan); "he's no longer in the loop"
cabal, camarilla, faction, junto - a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue
junta, military junta - a group of military officers who rule a country after seizing power
maffia, mafia - any tightly knit group of trusted associates
faction, sect - a dissenting clique
galere, rogue's gallery - a coterie of undesirable people
hard core - the most dedicated and intensely loyal nucleus of a group or movement
Thank you Brigette.:0)

Perhaps I should've asked instead, what clique?
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#24 Oct 2, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of tools, how's your Commodore 64 running this morning, princess?
...just curious...why would you want to know that?...and princess?...is that meant as an insult?...just curious...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#25 Oct 2, 2012
Good grief! Enough already! What's done is done and I really wish some of you could just get over it already. I have.

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Charlevoix, MI

#26 Oct 2, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...just curious...why would you want to know that?...and princess?...is that meant as an insult?...just curious...
case in point

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 77
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women's Fantasies 15 min Fantasies 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min Brandon 18,545
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min the wandering girl 145,129
*=* Hoosier Hillbilly *=* 18 min Princess Hey 32
Fergson Police Dept. 20 min Hoosier Hillbilly 360
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 20 min Sublime1 28,486
Big dawg 23 min Big dawg 395
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Brandiiiiiiii 800
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 1 hr -Lea- 234
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••