Next Last

Father_Theresa

“There is no God...”

Since: Apr 10

But there IS Vengeance!

#61 Jul 24, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
word of advice, dont fall for the "register" bit, nothing changes..
Not true. We got to see your Pretty Face!
vertigo

United States

#62 Jul 24, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered about that, seeing the the attacks on G-9...
I also wondered if it could give them more ways to harrass me?
I do feel strangely uneasy about it.. but I`m not sure why...

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#63 Jul 25, 2010
Yes.

And I have the scars to prove it. My biological mother was(is) insane, should never have had a child and told me daily she wished I had never been born.

Abused physically and mentally, all through my childhood, I sit here in my recliner, still breathing (tho I swear a skunk sprayed something outside <coughs> )and much stronger than that small frail child I once was.

Pills, stomach pump (FYI that was the worst idea ever, I was awake)

Slit wrists (no one had said that you would fail if you crossed the street, you had to go up the road)

Drove like a *bat* out of hell, with no regard for my life, straight at a brick building, as to why I hit the brakes, I will explain in a moment.

The 1st 2 were childhood, the 3rd was after being given 6 months to live after being diagnosed with a brain tumor. Decided I would not go out that way. Mind you that was 20 years ago (longest 6 months ever).

I realized I would leave behind a 2 year old son. That stopped me dead (no pun intended) in my tracks. I am alive for my son, who is now 22 years old.

I am not saying I do not sometimes, such as when mum Marie died, and my foster son, and a dear co-worker/friend, and my unborn children died... that I do not think about doing myself in, to avoid the pain.

I just figure, with my luck, I would fail/screw up and my life would be far worse than I think it is at this moment. Between the severe anxiety disorder and the borderline agorophobia (brought on when mum died) it is a test of strength to get through each day to start with.

I do not know if I can watch over my loved ones, if I am dead, so here I have to stay.

Now watch, I'll be driving along East Cliff, see a surfer taking off his wetsuit, and drive off the cliff cause I am staring at his tummy!!!!

Cherish Your Loved Ones
(and yourself)
Pretty Feet

Philadelphia, PA

#64 Jul 25, 2010
Father_Theresa wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. We got to see your Pretty Face!
flattery will get u Everywhere!
LOL
;)

i still think registering is stupid, doesnt mean anything in the long run, either people get along with u or dont, its just the way it is. plus i dont like being told what to do!
hee hee
Pretty Feet

Philadelphia, PA

#65 Jul 25, 2010
vertigo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wondered about that, seeing the the attacks on G-9...
I also wondered if it could give them more ways to harrass me?
I do feel strangely uneasy about it.. but I`m not sure why...
well i dont know who G-9 is. dont follow up on all these different people. but, like i just said, people either get along with u or dont, its that simple.
so... nothing changes..
:O)

“BAD BOY TOY!!!”

Since: Nov 08

McAlpin Fl.

#66 Jul 25, 2010
No. Never wished I was dead. I have wished for the death of a lot of other people. Some of which allowed my wishes to come true.
vertigo

United States

#67 Jul 25, 2010
Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
Yes.
And I have the scars to prove it. My biological mother was(is) insane, should never have had a child and told me daily she wished I had never been born.
Abused physically and mentally, all through my childhood, I sit here in my recliner, still breathing (tho I swear a skunk sprayed something outside <coughs> )and much stronger than that small frail child I once was.
Slit wrists (no one had said that you would fail if you crossed the street, you had to go up the road)
Drove like a *bat* out of hell, with no regard for my life, straight at a brick building, as to why I hit the brakes, I will explain in a moment.
The 1st 2 were childhood, the 3rd was after being given 6 months to live after being diagnosed with a brain tumor. Decided I would not go out that way. Mind you that was 20 years ago (longest 6 months ever).
I realized I would leave behind a 2 year old son. That stopped me dead (no pun intended) in my tracks. I am alive for my son, who is now 22 years old.
I am not saying I do not sometimes, such as when mum Marie died, and my foster son, and a dear co-worker/friend, and my unborn children died... that I do not think about doing myself in, to avoid the pain.
I just figure, with my luck, I would fail/screw up and my life would be far worse than I think it is at this moment. Between the severe anxiety disorder and the borderline agorophobia (brought on when mum died) it is a test of strength to get through each day to start with.
I do not know if I can watch over my loved ones, if I am dead, so here I have to stay.
Now watch, I'll be driving along East Cliff, see a surfer taking off his wetsuit, and drive off the cliff cause I am staring at his tummy!!!!
Cherish Your Loved Ones
(and yourself)
I admire you for your reolve to hang in there for your child.
was your brain tumor successfully treated?
Laura Beffy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#68 Jul 25, 2010
Flying Donkey wrote:
<quoted text>http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=96Pzjt4-SJAXX
Tim for some auto erotic asphyxiation!
I'm so afraid to open that link . Will I throw up ?
Laura Beffy

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#69 Jul 25, 2010
Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
Yes.
Slit wrists (no one had said that you would
fail if you crossed the street, you had to go up the road)
Drove like a *bat* out of hell, with no regard for my life, straight at a brick building, as to
why I hit the brakes, I will explain in a moment.
The 1st 2 were childhood, the 3rd was after being given 6 months to live after being
diagnosed with a brain tumor. Decided I would not go out that way. Mind you that
was 20 years ago (longest 6 months ever).
I realized I would leave behind a 2 year old son. That stopped me dead (no pun intended) in my tracks. I am alive for my
son, who is now 22 years old.
I am not saying I do not sometimes, such as when mum Marie died, and my foster son,
and a dear co-worker/friend, and my unborn children died... that I do not think about doing myself in, to avoid the pain.
I just figure, with my luck, I would fail/screw up and my life would be far worse than I think it is at this moment. Between the
severe anxiety disorder and the borderline agorophobia (brought on when mum died) it is a test of strength to get through each day to start with.
I do not know if I can watch over my loved
ones, if I am dead, so here I have to stay.
Now watch, I'll be driving along East Cliff, see a surfer taking off his wetsuit, and drive off the cliff cause I am staring at his
tummy!!!!
Cherish Your Loved Ones
(and yourself)
Wow Pixie I'm so sorry for all you've been thru . Don't you get tired of the phrase " god only gives us what we can handle" ? Sometimes I hear that and think .... But God you picked the wrong person . I can't take no more. Than you try to see the love you have to pull through tuff times. Thanks for sharing.......<3

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#70 Jul 25, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so afraid to open that link . Will I throw up ?
The whitest kids you know is a comedy group.

Nope! you won't throw up, but you might laugh!
Hello

Kodak, TN

#71 Jul 25, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I dont see what difference it makes. Certain posters on every thread think they own it and are the only ones who have a right to post. They attack anyone new who comes in.

Then you have people who just roam around trying to cause trouble.
Attacking comments and putting spam, nuts, and clueless on every comment. Just like they will do to this one.

Too bad people cant grow up and act like adults and just be nice to others. lol Yeah, that will happen.

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#72 Jul 25, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
PF, I only suggested that so other people would not be "impersonating" her with her names. She seemed to be having a problem with that.:-)

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#73 Jul 25, 2010
skipper wrote:
I remember when I wished I had died..It was the day after I lost my wife to breast cancer on 6-25-1994. She meant the world to me and still does.
I missed her so much I couldn't stand it. Someone told me that the darkest days lay ahead of me and i would have terrible days. I would experience a lack of concern for myself. And the world seemed like it is no longer the same color. The colors seem muted or washed out in some strange way.
I play back in my mind what I could have done differently to help her fight cancer. I still feel like there was a solution out there but I just could not find it in time. Perhaps one day I will feel differently about this point.
When my wife died from cancer the world looked different the next morning. Nothing had changed but the world and everything in it looked different to me. It was a world that I didn't want to be in.
thanks, very well put, it is very HARD to survive when you go through the long-term illness...very, very painful. you described it well, my friend.
Old School

Ivor, VA

#74 Jul 25, 2010
To the OP, you shold have got your friend to a doctor and zoloft. I take xanax and other happy pills. Pills works!
Rosa

Mandeville, LA

#75 Jul 25, 2010
missing_goldfish wrote:
People wanting to commit suicide are only wanting the pain to go away. They don't really want to die.
The neighbor should be given back his money. I think it's taking advantage, too.
...I believe this is so true....and with this knowledge comes compassion for those feeling the pain....very wise post....thanks for making that statement....
Rosa

Mandeville, LA

#76 Jul 25, 2010
Pretty Feet wrote:
<quoted text>
...as seen very recently....several times....how are you Pretty Feet....
Rosa

Mandeville, LA

#77 Jul 25, 2010
skipper wrote:
I remember when I wished I had died..It was the day after I lost my wife to breast cancer on 6-25-1994. She meant the world to me and still does.
I missed her so much I couldn't stand it. Someone told me that the darkest days lay ahead of me and i would have terrible days. I would experience a lack of concern for myself. And the world seemed like it is no longer the same color. The colors seem muted or washed out in some strange way.
I play back in my mind what I could have done differently to help her fight cancer. I still feel like there was a solution out there but I just could not find it in time. Perhaps one day I will feel differently about this point.
When my wife died from cancer the world looked different the next morning. Nothing had changed but the world and everything in it looked different to me. It was a world that I didn't want to be in.
....oh skipper...your post made me cry....what a beautiful way to describe your feelings for her....I can't pretend I know how you feel....but your post humbled me....you are so sensitive and yet so powerful...what a treasure you are for expressing this to us.....big hug to you...
Rosa

Mandeville, LA

#78 Jul 25, 2010
Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
Yes.
Cherish Your Loved Ones
(and yourself)
...Pixie...this must be my night for crying...you must be a very strong woman to have experienced your childhood this way and made it through to adulthood to have been knocked down again....you won't know this ever....but your story has affected many people who just read and never post...this give totally new meaning to your signature line, "Cherish Your Loved Ones"....it a great reminder for us....thanks for sharing.
End The Hate

Long Beach, CA

#79 Jul 25, 2010
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...Pixie...this must be my night for crying...you must be a very strong woman to have experienced your childhood this way and made it through to adulthood to have been knocked down again....you won't know this ever....but your story has affected many people who just read and never post...this give totally new meaning to your signature line, "Cherish Your Loved Ones"....it a great reminder for us....thanks for sharing.
I agree Rosa. Very thought provoking post. Thanks for sharing.
Level 6

Since: Nov 12

manchester

#81 Feb 2, 2013
bloody hell what a question

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 3 min KNIGHT DeVINE 2,269
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 9 min beatlesinthebog 82,132
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Aura Mytha 199,383
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: (Apr '15) 13 min beatlesinthebog 6,927
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 15 min andet1987 4,043
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Sharlene45 192,877
A six word game (Dec '08) 32 min Judy 123 19,217
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr Post Examiner 7,255
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr Parden Pard 56,843
News new Are Disney Princesses hurting your kid's se... 7 hr Spotted Girl 18