Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Jul 23, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately , Laci a LNG time male friend of mine had a brother in his teens. He heard about the intense climax jerking with a rope around your neck. He did it and died from this. That is so sad , but true . How do you tell people who loved this kid how he died... When asked ? His parents banned any word of their brother after his death.
I can't imagine what your friends family must have went through. I first become aware of autoerotic asphyxiation, or hypoxyphilia, a few years ago when I read a fiction novel that incuded a couple that practiced this. This is nothing new, people just became more aware ofter Carradine's death. This is probably more common than we know because people do tend to keep it quiet. I just think it's a shame that people have become so perverted, so disatisfied with their sex lives that they would even consider doing this.
Dr No

Waneta, KY

#22 Jul 23, 2010
I think most people have wished they were dead at some time in their life. And at some time in our life we will all be dead. Did that cheer everybody up?
Pretty Feet

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Jul 23, 2010
yes, plenty of times, but mostly when i was young.
today, i sometimes just wish i was never born.

not really sure of the why though..
Sister alloway

Parksley, VA

#24 Jul 23, 2010
keep taking his money.Moneysroot of all evils.
End The Hate

Pasadena, CA

#25 Jul 23, 2010
Well, when I was in labor for 42 hrs yes the thought crossed my mind. However, onece King Kong was removed from my vagina I felt much better and after the 3 million stiches healed I felt even better and no longer wanted to die.
now I remember

United States

#26 Jul 23, 2010
End The Hate wrote:
Well, when I was in labor for 42 hrs yes the thought crossed my mind. However, onece King Kong was removed from my vagina I felt much better and after the 3 million stiches healed I felt even better and no longer wanted to die.
Now that IS funny!
Now that you bring it up I remember a very similar experience!
Sister alloway

Parksley, VA

#27 Jul 23, 2010
End The Hate wrote:
you should have killed king kong. Keeps hope alive. Say,"Iam somebody'Now keep your legs closed.

“Who's got the hooch?”

Level 3

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#28 Jul 23, 2010
End The Hate wrote:
I don't see how you gals walk around with those things!
End The Hate

Pasadena, CA

#29 Jul 23, 2010
Sister alloway wrote:
<quoted text>you should have killed king kong. Keeps hope alive. Say,"Iam somebody'Now keep your legs closed.
Hey Sis, it only happened once, that was enuf 4 me. It was King Kongs daddy who was in deep bandini with me.

Since: Aug 08

Hamburg, NY

#30 Jul 23, 2010
sometimes i wish i was dead after reading some of the posts on topix threads...
End The Hate

Pasadena, CA

#31 Jul 23, 2010
now I remember wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that IS funny!
Now that you bring it up I remember a very similar experience!
Yup I thought some women might be able to relate. Sorry to bring up the memories but my King Kong was almost 9 lbs and I should not have carried over a 6 lb baby.(You'd think the dr's would have known, due to my size and the size of the baby!)

“IT'S a Scream!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Rville

#32 Jul 23, 2010
Mostly in october, it is a black cloud time in my life. I have a loving man to help me through. AHH the october's of my life!!!!

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

#33 Jul 23, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Missing goldfish ... Was that meant for me ? I don't understand ...
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude. If the family doesn't want anyone to know their business and people are being nosy, that's how you end the conversation. He died of respiratory problems. Then you don't elaborate or say any more. It's none of their business. If people are sticking their nose in and you don't want to say any more, you ask, "Why in the world would you want to know that?" Then shut up. They will usually stop being nosy. Do you see what I mean?
End The Hate

Pasadena, CA

#34 Jul 23, 2010
GMGMIKE wrote:
OMG...don't say that. It's all good now.
vertigo

United States

#35 Jul 23, 2010
GMGMIKE wrote:
Awww...
I of know it really sucks ... when people take my name and make bogus posts all over topix insulting people, and repost them, and I change my name and as soon asI change it someone grabs it and starts using that one as well ..they call me names and lie about me, and threaten me. But my dying would make them happy,
so I am determined to LIVE.. and live WELL!
the best revenge!
Hope things look up for you.

Since: Aug 08

Hamburg, NY

#36 Jul 23, 2010
after reading the last posts,GMG committed Harakiri...His Estate...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#37 Jul 23, 2010
Missing goldfish , I totally understand... Now. Truth is it happened to someone elses family, not mine. My friend was 12 or so when his older brother did this 35 plus years ago. Geez .... I've not heard of this erotic pleasure thing before he told me. I do feel bad for him but how would a kid get this idea that long ago?

Okay just wanted to explain. Have a good evening. I'm cooking for pleasure. Not erotic pleasure. Lol

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#38 Jul 23, 2010
Laura Beffy wrote:
Missing goldfish , I totally understand... Now. Truth is it happened to someone elses family, not mine. My friend was 12 or so when his older brother did this 35 plus years ago. Geez .... I've not heard of this erotic pleasure thing before he told me. I do feel bad for him but how would a kid get this idea that long ago?
Okay just wanted to explain. Have a good evening. I'm cooking for pleasure. Not erotic pleasure. Lol
Sweetie, none of these ideas are new, we just haven't had info at our fingetips as we do now with media explosion
vertigo

United States

#39 Jul 23, 2010
GMGMIKE wrote:
after reading the last posts,GMG committed Harakiri...His Estate...
What?
You`d rather kill yourself than have ME.. wish you well?
OK.. then I take it back!
Wow.. good grief!

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#40 Jul 23, 2010
I remember when I wished I had died..It was the day after I lost my wife to breast cancer on 6-25-1994. She meant the world to me and still does.

I missed her so much I couldn't stand it. Someone told me that the darkest days lay ahead of me and i would have terrible days. I would experience a lack of concern for myself. And the world seemed like it is no longer the same color. The colors seem muted or washed out in some strange way.

I play back in my mind what I could have done differently to help her fight cancer. I still feel like there was a solution out there but I just could not find it in time. Perhaps one day I will feel differently about this point.

When my wife died from cancer the world looked different the next morning. Nothing had changed but the world and everything in it looked different to me. It was a world that I didn't want to be in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min Mega Monster 27,668
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 8 min dkanela 221
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 9 min DILF 31,956
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min TALLYHO 8541 40,742
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min DILF 32,033
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min DanFromSmithville 164,137
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 12 min DILF 610
News 2 Dead, Several Hurt In Shooting At Wal-Mart In... 13 min TALLYHO 8541 40
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr You know better 4,544
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 162,915