Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

My neighbor has been suicidal for at least 15 years i've known him. He often gives me things because he hates life and his family. I always take the money cause I don't want to be the final push over the cliff. Are you thinking of getting rid of yourself or have you?

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

There have been times when I didn't care but I have never thought about actually taking my own life. This dude needs professional help.
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

I remember standing at the alter thinking......
Thinking

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

To the OP, I dont think your turning down taking money will be the final thing that pushed him to kill himself. Sounds to me like you are taking advantage of him. Or you should give the money back to someone in his family for them to give back to him.

I have had times when I was pretty down and thought things I shouldnt have. But I dont know that I would ever really kill myself.

It is sad when people get so down that they feel that there is nothing left or no way out and the only way things will be better is if they end their life.

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

I heard death is just a massive anti climax, so no i'd rather live!

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Flying Donkey wrote:
I heard death is just a massive anti climax, so no i'd rather live!
Me too! Cause Id never get my after smoke if I were dead. Not to mention more..........

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! Cause Id never get my after smoke if I were dead. Not to mention more..........
Unfortunately , Laci a LNG time male friend of mine had a brother in his teens. He heard about the intense climax jerking with a rope around your neck. He did it and died from this. That is so sad , but true . How do you tell people who loved this kid how he died... When asked ? His parents banned any word of their brother after his death.

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately , Laci a LNG time male friend of mine had a brother in his teens. He heard about the intense climax jerking with a rope around your neck. He did it and died from this. That is so sad , but true . How do you tell people who loved this kid how he died... When asked ? His parents banned any word of their brother after his death.
You just say it was respiratory, then shut up.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

Well, there was this one time, at band camp...!!!

“Mess with me.”

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

I like it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

People wanting to commit suicide are only wanting the pain to go away. They don't really want to die.

The neighbor should be given back his money. I think it's taking advantage, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

missing_goldfish wrote:
<quoted text>
You just say it was respiratory, then shut up.

Missing goldfish ... Was that meant for me ? I don't understand ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

Btw , what I meant to say is a long time male friend of mine had a brother that did this. That was 35 yrs ago.

“There is no God...”

Since: Apr 10

But there IS Vengeance!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

A certain select few other people...yes.

Myself, no, not so much...

“There is no God...”

But there IS Vengeance!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

Laura Beffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Missing goldfish ... Was that meant for me ? I don't understand ...
She means, if asked, say he died from respiratory failure, don't give details...

“... i'm not waitin anymore ...”

... i'm gonna find SUMMER ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Hippichick wrote:
Well, there was this one time, at band camp...!!!
and then there was this other time at band camp...lol good one Hippichick,you look familiar...lol...yeah thats grey hair on my back,I've been telling everyone its silver...wanna go for a banana split,my treat...or we could just swing around for a while...or go jump on a bed...lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

Father T . I'm slow. Lol . I finally figured it out just b4 you posted. Thanks anyway. Hey can you follow me around and help some things said make sense? Just kidding. Have a nice evening. Otay ?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>and then there was this other time at band camp...lol good one Hippichick,you look familiar...lol...yeah thats grey hair on my back,I've been telling everyone its silver...wanna go for a banana split,my treat...or we could just swing around for a while...or go jump on a bed...lol
I don't say gray or silver! For me, it is "antique blond"! A banana split sounds divine!! I was going to say that I like to swing, but that would more than likely be taken WAY out of context!!

“... i'm not waitin anymore ...”

... i'm gonna find SUMMER ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't say gray or silver! For me, it is "antique blond"! A banana split sounds divine!! I was going to say that I like to swing, but that would more than likely be taken WAY out of context!!
I know what you mean...Your one crazy monkey...lol

“There is no God...”

But there IS Vengeance!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

Laura Beffy wrote:
Father T . I'm slow. Lol . I finally figured it out just b4 you posted. Thanks anyway. Hey can you follow me around and help some things said make sense? Just kidding. Have a nice evening. Otay ?
However, you can talk about David Carridine all you want...
Ho Ho Ho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

Doctor Ho wrote:
My neighbor has been suicidal for at least 15 years i've known him. He often gives me things because he hates life and his family. I always take the money cause I don't want to be the final push over the cliff. Are you thinking of getting rid of yourself or have you?
NO!
I HAVE NOT
gotten rid of myself!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of80
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••