#134 Oct 21, 2013
I seem to of also got stuck in this orange border. ~sighs~

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#135 Oct 21, 2013
Dear Topix,

What the fugg? Where's my darn crown? I worked hard all last week to earn it. Granted you ended the game, I should at least get to wear my crown this week! After all I earned it and why else would I have even played? If I knew I wasn't going to get to wear the crown one last week I would have actually worked while at work!

One of many not-so-happy crownless posters,
~Shady

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#136 Oct 21, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right! Period. Topix stopped the game and Topix is still here.
Got the hour wrong, but not the fact!
They usually don't change things until noon, it a California thing :) Sort of kidding but most changes happen around 12 noon Pacific time.

As for the game, I think they will need new one, to keep the advertising revenues up.

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#137 Oct 21, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Dear Topix,
What the fugg? Where's my darn crown? I worked hard all last week to earn it. Granted you ended the game, I should at least get to wear my crown this week! After all I earned it and why else would I have even played? If I knew I wasn't going to get to wear the crown one last week I would have actually worked while at work!
~Shady
Dear Topix,
Seeing how you thieves felt the need to take back my points which btw, helped line your pockets with advertising monies, how about taking back this ugly orange level 9 border while you're at it. It is disgusting...

th
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#138 Oct 21, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Dear Topix,
~Shady
LOL...You all have a special badge that shows you earned a crown! Now, I've gotta find Ola and shove it in her face that I got to keep my purple!!

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#139 Oct 21, 2013
Ugh n I can't even prop shady for her great comment grrrr. We gonna need a like button damit. Lmao I thought I'd get to wear a crown forever only reason I did 700 threads last week.
Ugh why not take the judge it bs lol. I mean really to bad it wasnt a casuilty of the game retiring too.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#140 Oct 21, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>They usually don't change things until noon, it a California thing :) Sort of kidding but most changes happen around 12 noon Pacific time.
As for the game, I think they will need new one, to keep the advertising revenues up.
That's right! Forgot Topix runs on Cal time.
~laughs~ In their reality, think they had more players around before the game.

Don't care what they come up with as long as it doesn't have 100 threads to view. Takes away from reading more posts and sends a body to threads one could care a less about.

Thanks Wary... Good day to ya~

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#141 Oct 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...You all have a special badge that shows you earned a crown! Now, I've gotta find Ola and shove it in her face that I got to keep my purple!!
*Rolls eyes* badges are so last week, might as well have a Nixon for President pin on my coat. LMAO!
Level 6

Location hidden

#142 Oct 21, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>*Rolls eyes* badges are so last week, might as well have a Nixon for President pin on my coat. LMAO!
I do have to say, I'm a little annoyed that I can't prop you for that. I liked giving props. I wonder what all the wh@res will do now...LOL

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#143 Oct 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have to say, I'm a little annoyed that I can't prop you for that. I liked giving props. I wonder what all the wh@res will do now...LOL
They will do what all good wh@res do...continue with business as usual in the layboy silly...
Hay, did you ever win the crown? The word is the new badge is for those who didn't...

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#144 Oct 21, 2013
Anyone experiencing sudden Prop withdrawal symptoms now?

:D
Level 6

Location hidden

#145 Oct 21, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
They will do what all good wh@res do...continue with business as usual in the layboy silly...
Hay, did you ever win the crown? The word is the new badge is for those who didn't...
LOL....Do you mean to tell me that all of those people that were wh@ring for props have all been in your layboy!?!? Oh my!

I never did get a crown, that's why I keep my hood up, makes me feel included. Yay, a charity badge...Woo-hoo. Is that like when I did Bobby Rogerson because I felt sorry for him?....THAT'S A JOKE!!....Roflmao

Level 8

Location hidden

#146 Oct 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
haha I'm just bummed cause the props are gone...

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#147 Oct 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Do you mean to tell me that all of those people that were wh@ring for props have all been in your layboy!?!? Oh my!
I never did get a crown, that's why I keep my hood up, makes me feel included. Yay, a charity badge...Woo-hoo. Is that like when I did Bobby Rogerson because I felt sorry for him?....THAT'S A JOKE!!....Roflmao
...please disregard my previous inquiry,the crab badge is in me profile...

Level 8

Location hidden

#148 Oct 21, 2013
and what the hell is tis ugly lil badge they gave me? looks demonic lol

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#149 Oct 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Propped!

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#150 Oct 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
and what the hell is tis ugly lil badge they gave me? looks demonic lol
...or laden with nits...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#151 Oct 21, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
oh man! They took the props away?! I didn't even play the game but I so enjoyed giving and getting props... Well sh!t...I'm going to see if there's some way to complain.
( props to you Trina).........it's just not the same!
Level 6

Location hidden

#152 Oct 21, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...please disregard my previous inquiry,the crab badge is in me profile...
I think everyone got one, but the people with 3 badges already only have them showing in their profile. I think it's an ugly badge. At least, I didn't get stuck with orange! LOL
Level 6

Location hidden

#153 Oct 21, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too.

:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A six word game (Dec '08) 21 min Pardon Pard 21,485
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 25 min Pardon Pard 48,392
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 47 min SUG here 995
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 48 min SUG here 12,012
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 51 min SUG here 38,019
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 52 min SUG here 34,398
I Like..... (Mar '14) 56 min UnderstandPeople 1,813