“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#92 Sep 12, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Dear Topix,
While sitting and Daves's Bar & Grill making conversation using song lyrics, I was pondering what bothers me most and thought it might be being watched while masticating. Then offbeats cutest couple came in the door and asked Does anyone remember the music alphabet game? And I said no, what song are you listening to right now? When they replied what a stupid thing to ponder! They asked what are you drinking and tell us who or what you really are? I was like what is this? The new sked and answered? It really was beginning to be the worse day of my life.
COOLS VILLE!! Freak me out..

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#93 Sep 12, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Dear Topix,
While sitting and Daves's Bar & Grill making conversation using song lyrics, I was pondering what bothers me most and thought it might be being watched while masticating. Then offbeats cutest couple came in the door and asked Does anyone remember the music alphabet game? And I said no, what song are you listening to right now? When they replied what a stupid thing to ponder! They asked what are you drinking and tell us who or what you really are? I was like what is this? The new sked and answered? It really was beginning to be the worse day of my life.
nice job SB! Luv it!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#94 Sep 12, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Dear Topix,
LMAO! That was great!!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#96 Sep 12, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Dear Topix,
LOL, I love it!! Very clever.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#97 Sep 12, 2013
Awww... you guys... despite my misspellings you still propped me... you guys are great....

<3
Shady.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#98 Oct 18, 2013
added this one to my tracker a month ago & just now had time to scan...I would say what a waste of cyber space but I do love me some Liam...and my Sistahs...you know who you are...)))

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#99 Oct 18, 2013
Dear Topix,

I've been a very naughty girl.
Please pass this on to Santa, as I hear he comes once a year.

Thank you,

My bad, DC

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#100 Oct 18, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Dear Topix,
Thank you,
My bad, DC
So sad that he only comes once a year.... poor sexually deprived Santa.

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#101 Oct 18, 2013
DC use your avatar to show us just how bad you are.
Get one of the Ol'ds out.

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#102 Oct 18, 2013
PS: say from 3 years ago

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#103 Oct 18, 2013
Dear Topix,
I gave a good comment on Googles Play Store, because your app was getting trashed. It does need work, and would be helpful if you jucied it up.
I had to create a google plus account just to post and defend youi, it was a real labor of love. Do I deserve KODOS, I am not above begging, time is almost out.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#104 Oct 18, 2013
Dear Topix,
Thank you,
My bad, DC
dear topix
PLEASE make DC remove that big nosed picture...
LOL
J/K!!

saw u say something somewhere the other day about it, cracked me up!
:)

“I'm Back!”

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Lexington Park, MD

#105 Oct 18, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>So sad that he only comes once a year.... poor sexually deprived Santa.
Bwhahahahahhaahha!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#106 Oct 18, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
dear topix
PLEASE make DC remove that big nosed picture...
LOL
J/K!!
saw u say something somewhere the other day about it, cracked me up!
:)
Thank you, darlin' for the note to Topix.

Have to laugh when we icon the posts, is this big nose with a bushy eyebrows to contend with.

Tomorrow is the end of the avatar time and will be switching to something different. Tis the season for many faces.

As always, am sometimes in troubling waters, but this time, had your post to make me laugh ...when all felt just horrid.

This damn puppy, he is a mess. We just got back from the vet. Now, I get to sweat it out for a month. As always to see if it will go away ...whatever is growing on the poor guy. Damn.....why this dog?

Oh well...thank you ..your good jesting. Made the drive so much easier.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#107 Oct 18, 2013
Dear Topix,
Thank you,
My bad, DC
Was waiting for someone else to ask, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen: how naughty, exactly, have you been?

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#108 Oct 18, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was waiting for someone else to ask, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen: how naughty, exactly, have you been?
What? Someone else first? Does this make me seconds?~pouts that thought~ Hey now.....

Oh....I live, breathe, eat and am ....so so naughty. Santa is gonna get worn out this year. But...he best not need a pill, or he will have to knock on the next door down.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#109 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
What? Someone else first? Does this make me seconds?~pouts that thought~ Hey now.....
Oh....I live, breathe, eat and am ....so so naughty. Santa is gonna get worn out this year. But...he best not need a pill, or he will have to knock on the next door down.
Lol.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#110 Oct 18, 2013
Sooooo.Are we getting a NEW GAME??

Don't think..the I-Conners..CAN take a day off..THEY DO HAVE FAMILIES to take

care of..Ya Know???

GROW UP!!

“I Make you wonder”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#111 Oct 19, 2013
Dear Topix, you might be ending the game but I'm going out with a bang and 2485 points. Have my crown ready.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#112 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you, darlin' for the note to Topix.
Have to laugh when we icon the posts, is this big nose with a bushy eyebrows to contend with.
Tomorrow is the end of the avatar time and will be switching to something different. Tis the season for many faces.
As always, am sometimes in troubling waters, but this time, had your post to make me laugh ...when all felt just horrid.
This damn puppy, he is a mess. We just got back from the vet. Now, I get to sweat it out for a month. As always to see if it will go away ...whatever is growing on the poor guy. Damn.....why this dog?
Oh well...thank you ..your good jesting. Made the drive so much easier.
awww thank u - makes me feel really good knowing I put a smile on ur face. u do that for me all the time!
that's what this place should be all about IMO
hope the rest of ur weekend goes well.
<3
:}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 3 min Papa Smurfaletto 56,688
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min messianic114 161,814
News Man given 15 years for having sex with a cow he... 5 min Cath League of Du... 9
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 min Wolftracks 8,267
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min Papa Smurfaletto 28,614
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Papa Smurfaletto 10,921
motorcycle traveling stories 10 min harlehoney 632
News Naked Couple Busted For Sex In Library Loo 30 min Silent Wood Fall 27
Things that make life eaiser... 44 min -CatCiao- 276
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr I Am No One_ 161,827
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Very odd 40,287
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 4 hr Da Short Bus 193
More from around the web