Dear Topix

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#43 Sep 9, 2013
Oh please, you're just fabricating drama where none exists.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#44 Sep 9, 2013
Since everyone on Topix is Bex, godd morning Blue Bex and Vic Bex :)

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#45 Sep 9, 2013
dragoon70056 wrote:
Since everyone on Topix is Bex, godd morning Blue Bex and Vic Bex :)
I'd call you Drag Bex, but that sounds like something out of La Cage Aux Folles
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#46 Sep 9, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense...go home!
Only thought I was trying to help...oh well......sob
buck

Columbus, IN

#47 Sep 9, 2013
dang blue that donald is a sick one. hope you have a good week. try not to think bout his sht. what he does to you. i hope he dies a agonizin death. just seein what he does to you. if you get a chance. look at the what are you eatin thread. hes sick. talking to his self. sexual sht he says. i think he wants a 16 year old. he should go find one. ill check back on you. change your number. if you hadnt already.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#48 Sep 9, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd call you Drag Bex, but that sounds like something out of La Cage Aux Folles
Hey!!
What's up with that, ha ha ha ha!

Dear topix, Thanks for the laughs!

Bex who is not a drag.

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#49 Sep 9, 2013
buck wrote:
dang blue that donald is a sick one. hope you have a good week. try not to think bout his sht. what he does to you. i hope he dies a agonizin death. just seein what he does to you. if you get a chance. look at the what are you eatin thread. hes sick. talking to his self. sexual sht he says. i think he wants a 16 year old. he should go find one. ill check back on you. change your number. if you hadnt already.
Hey thanks, so much truth to be spoken!

Level 6

Location hidden

#50 Sep 9, 2013
buck wrote:
I'll pass on the "what are you eating" thread! I've seen and felt enough emotionally, I couldn't handle looking at that crap!

Level 6

Location hidden

#52 Sep 9, 2013
buck wrote:
You're right though, he is what he is and his phone is no longer in service! Gee what a surprise! Thanks Buck for helping me out and giving me the heads up that I needed!

Level 6

Location hidden

#53 Sep 9, 2013
Sweetheart Tart wrote:
that poster blue eye gem has mental problems. everyone is following him.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marion-nc/TBC...
he threatens suicide for attention
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marion-nc/TUD...
careful cause if you piss him off he will troll you
For one thing, I am not a he and you know it! So keep trying to cover your tail! No one threatened suicide and surely not over a low life like yourself! Good Riddance!!!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#54 Sep 9, 2013
Dear topix,
Though I'm 350 miles from home, it's so nice to know your always right here when I want to see you... You were meant for me and you know it. When your done fooling around with these others, you know where to find me...
XOXOXO

“Maiden of Mayhem”

OMFUG

#56 Sep 9, 2013
Sweetheart Tart wrote:
I just reported a foul pm from blue. i would recommend anyone else getting them do the same. this person needs to be in a mental hospital
SO disable your PMs and problem solved. That's what I do.
Donald Edge

Dallas, TX

#58 Sep 9, 2013
It's me Sweatheart Tart and this is just the tip of the ice burg when it comes to numerous profiles that I created. I'm so many people that topix is a society of one, me. Blue I'm sorry that I sent you naked photos of my body parts. I'm sorry that I tricked you in to thinking that I had a big load that day when it was just Lubriderm. I know I'm sick and I did seek treatment for this before and I suppose I'll go seek treatment again for my fraudulent behavior towards other poster's. Blue I'm sorry for the bad PM that I sent you and I hope that you won't block me.
Dear Blue

France

#61 Sep 9, 2013
Donald Edge wrote:
It's me Sweatheart Tart and this is just the tip of the ice burg when it comes to numerous profiles that I created. I'm so many people that topix is a society of one, me. Blue I'm sorry that I sent you naked photos of my body parts. I'm sorry that I tricked you in to thinking that I had a big load that day when it was just Lubriderm. I know I'm sick and I did seek treatment for this before and I suppose I'll go seek treatment again for my fraudulent behavior towards other poster's. Blue I'm sorry for the bad PM that I sent you and I hope that you won't block me.
noone is fooled.
Donald Edge

Dallas, TX

#63 Sep 9, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right though, he is what he is and his phone is no longer in service! Gee what a surprise! Thanks Buck for helping me out and giving me the heads up that I needed!
I don't have money to put in my phone. I'll fill er up and be right with you darlin. Blue you know you want me. You know my behavior is not normal. Don't shut me out Blue.
Dear Sweetheart

France

#64 Sep 9, 2013
Sweetheart Tart wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know how silly you look? changing locations and posting to yourself using your phone is the oldest trick in the topix book. you really need to get rite with yourself blue. you're a mentally sick person.
I just called out Donald saying he was Blue just like you did. Why are you calling me Blue?
says the sock

Kansas City, MO

#65 Sep 9, 2013
Sweetheart Tart wrote:
I just reported a foul pm from blue. i would recommend anyone else getting them do the same. this person needs to be in a mental hospital
Are you Susan, Perse or Kevin?
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#67 Sep 9, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
On the rare occasion I accidentally open Topix in Internet Explorer, I throw up a little in my mouth.
Really funny!
been there done that, have the mental scars

as they say Internet Explorer is the best browser for downloading a proper browser
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#68 Sep 9, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
Dear Topix, Please do away with the icons...Thank you.
I know rite,
like anybody but a noob can't figure that game out
... if they were made accountable (like the props) then some semblance of meaning might be restored to them

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#70 Sep 9, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Really funny!
been there done that, have the mental scars
as they say Internet Explorer is the best browser for downloading a proper browser
In some instances it won't even do that properly. LoL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min wichita-rick 167,053
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min butters_ 79,777
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 14 min butters_ 4,054
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 16 min Princess Hey 502
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 27 min Paul Porter1 171,629
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 35 min KNIGHT DeVINE 12,647
Word Association (Jun '10) 36 min butters_ 28,421
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Alice Bresnahan 42,074
News How a Guy Got Banned From All Starbucks 2 hr Mega Monster 21
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr andet1987 29,504