Dear Topix
buck

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Sep 8, 2013
dang blue you still around. you aint answerin your phone. you still here blue. im mobile.
buck

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Sep 8, 2013
he used you blue. i aint tryin to rub it in. he used you.
buck

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Sep 8, 2013
blue if you around. im on mobile line. dont give in to drivel of one person. he aint worth your time.

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#26 Sep 8, 2013
Are you daft?
Testing One Two

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Sep 8, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in his games and that's all he's been playing! I think it's best that he finds someone else that he can lie to at every turn and play his games with! I'm not into it! He should go back to laura or stay with who he's seeing.
Sound check. "He should go back to....".
He who Blue Eye Gemini.

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#28 Sep 8, 2013
buck wrote:
dang blue you still around. you aint answerin your phone. you still here blue. im mobile.
I was finishing up some things and yes you are correct about everything you have said! Nothing new, just the same old thing again! No more chances!!!
Isn't it creepy how he props his own post's? This thread that I started for one big reason, has proven me so many things!
buck

Indianapolis, IN

#29 Sep 8, 2013
just keep in mind. you cant reason with a alcoholic. some body who abuses women. he will always treat you the same. it dont matter. some body like that. wont never have respect for you. check on you later.
buck

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Sep 8, 2013
one day blue he,ll wish he had you. then you be gone gone. lol.
Some velvet sidewalk

Modesto, CA

#31 Sep 8, 2013
GIVE THE GLOOP HIS VOICE BACK!
buck

Indianapolis, IN

#32 Sep 8, 2013
Testing One Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound check. "He should go back to....".
He who Blue Eye Gemini.
dang man hope the girl never takes you back. go die man. go die some where. you aint sht.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#33 Sep 8, 2013
Vee wrote:
<quoted text> Can you say "revenue" from all the advertisements, boys and girls?
Nope. Ad Block Plus filters out all that useless crap nowadays...

“Home sweet home :) ”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#34 Sep 8, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
It' a day of rest and worship and try to act somewhat civilized! The rest of you nimrods can't get it right the other 6 days, so here we are at Sunday!
It is Monday for me B.E.G. So I have had my day of rest and worship, so let the games begin.:)
buck

Indianapolis, IN

#35 Sep 8, 2013
blue if you see this tomorrow. lexie lex is laura lee. if i was you id change my phone number. that sick basstard played you. ill tell you how. i found it.

“Home sweet home :) ”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#36 Sep 8, 2013
buck wrote:
blue if you see this tomorrow. lexie lex is laura lee. if i was you id change my phone number. that sick basstard played you. ill tell you how. i found it.
I don't know where you got that from. I am lexie lex, always have been and always will be. Why do you say such things?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#37 Sep 8, 2013
buck wrote:
rotflmao!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#38 Sep 8, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Ad Block Plus filters out all that useless crap nowadays...
the only way to Topix...

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#39 Sep 8, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
the only way to Topix...
On the rare occasion I accidentally open Topix in Internet Explorer, I throw up a little in my mouth.

Level 8

Location hidden

#40 Sep 8, 2013
victoria1 wrote:
<quoted text>
On the rare occasion I accidentally open Topix in Internet Explorer, I throw up a little in my mouth.
ha!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41 Sep 8, 2013
Dear Topix, Please do away with the icons...Thank you.

Blue_Eye_Gemini
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#42 Sep 9, 2013
Wow, good thing I started this thread, knew it couldn't go smoothly! I always prove myself right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min Beth Luckys Ma Ma 71,374
The letter E (Jun '13) 4 min Spirit67_ 1,484
News Man is hit by train, gets up and walks away (Oct '13) 7 min Phartuinous 24
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 9 min Spirit67_ 34,232
News Snakes on a train terrify passengers in Vietnam (Jun '11) 10 min Phartuitous 3
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 10 min Spirit67_ 3,273
Impeach Trump 15 min Spirit67_ 10
What Turns You Off? 1 hr Bad Bex 426
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 211,602
More from around the web