Women In Paris Told They Can Wear Trousers

Feb 4, 2013 Full story: news.sky.com 50

A 200-year-old order preventing women from "dressing like a man" is no longer valid, a French government minister says.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#45 Feb 8, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
Paris? Where what's left of the clique posts? They wear pants? I thought just sweats.
This is great news for you Ferretme...now it's ok for you to wear trousers...still doesn't mean you wear the pants in the family..however..

I recommend you purchase and spend some time with a 'No NoŽ'..don't listen to your mom on this one..you are not going to get any free Jack Links..
Whooly Bully

Medford, NY

#46 Feb 11, 2013
Well, I think it's a good thing.
Now it will force them to shave so they can fit into them.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#47 Feb 11, 2013
I hope they don't wear the lotion infused jeans and never bathe and never wash the pants...what a smell that would be. That would soften most men's baguette bread.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#48 Feb 17, 2013
Agree
Parden pard

Bath, PA

#49 Feb 17, 2013
Whooly Bully wrote:
They'll need to hedge-clip the crotch also,or they will look like a guy with a bulge....just sayin
Krypteia

Haywards Heath, UK

#50 Feb 17, 2013
Now they need to wear something to cover their hairy armpits,they look like they got Don King in a headlock.

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Paris, France

#51 Feb 18, 2013
Whooly Bully wrote:
Barbarians shave (the anglo saxon spiky stubble is as famous as the German sock-sandal combo). In waxing we trust.(And in the reasonable bikini line, no need to look like some paedo's fantasies)
Parden pard

Bath, PA

#52 Feb 18, 2013
Tigerrlily wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbarians shave (the anglo saxon spiky stubble is as famous as the German sock-sandal combo). In waxing we trust.(And in the reasonable bikini line, no need to look like some paedo's fantasies)
WELL,,That's nice,! When you do your line,,? do you leave the classic "V" look or do you prefer the American "mohawk".,?
Minnie Skule

Medford, NY

#53 Feb 18, 2013
Parden pard wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll need to hedge-clip the crotch also,or they will look like a guy with a bulge....just sayin
Well, not a French guy......Bt pretty much any other guy, I agree.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#55 Feb 21, 2013
Shave we must

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min Sublime1 20,221
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min CJ Rocker 147,097
Simple things that make you happy, smile, ... etc. (Feb '12) 16 min Debra27 4,991
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 17 min Debra27 6,704
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min reporterreport 116,671
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 19 min Brandiiiiiiii 28,592
I Like..... (Mar '14) 20 min Brandiiiiiiii 308
What's your tip for the day? 26 min honeymylove 1,053
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Fred Bear 5,604
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••