You're welcome.

Signed,
Your imaginary friend

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

Since: May 10

I wish everyone had one.

#123 Jan 22, 2013
http://www.justjared.com/2013/01/22/hugh-jack...

These photo's were taken across the street from me, lol. They are suppose to film on my street Friday.

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#124 Jan 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Sure, he's still a celebrity....used to have a restaurant in Boca Raton.....time to put him in the Hall of Fame.....
Way past time if you ask me. Many did a lot worse than Pete.

Level 2

Location hidden

#126 Jan 22, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Another imaginary friend?
I'm new here, so I have to ask...what's with the rudeness?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#127 Jan 22, 2013
magictrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
Signed,
Your imaginary friend
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum imagine that

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

I wish everyone had one.

#128 Jan 23, 2013
They are putting in the large lights all up our street.
It's kinda exciting watching all the buzz.

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

I wish everyone had one.

#129 Jan 23, 2013
magictrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm new here, so I have to ask...what's with the rudeness?
Maybe you should ask Wal-mart Tam.

Level 2

Location hidden

#130 Jan 23, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should ask Wal-mart Tam.
Is that some kind of a riddle or am I supposed to know who Walmart Tam is?

Are you the one with the addiction to the little post-judging icons?

That's pretty pathetic, ya know?

Level 2

Location hidden

#131 Jan 23, 2013
AH....thought so. How do you ever have time to do anything else but dump cookies and judge?

Anyway... have a good time with that.

I don't think this place is for me....too much negativity. Ta ta!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#132 Jan 23, 2013
Magictrix , Walmart Tam is another profile of that foul stinch named Harley .

Here's how Harley has fooled you ! Now who is rude ?

If anyone tells you you do, they may be half right.
I really got under your thick skin didn't I???? LMCLTAO!

The old grey bexmare she jumped in a motor boat lifted up her petticoat,,,in jumped the billygoat,,, the old grey bexmare, she ain't what she used to be...ain't what she used to be....

bex next time you show a pic of you and your old man... shave first...your hair lip is showing.....har har har.

teenytineyharleyhoney wrote:

Shows what you bitches know. If I were to choke on something or somethings (at the same time), it wouldn't be a lie. Line up fellas.....
Nancy-know-it-alls.

I voted fcked to death.....because as one famous once said....What a way to go.....

I must have really pissed you all off.....the truth will do that.

Oh and thanks.....nice to know I got under your skin....all of you.....
Bet you wish you could say the same about yourselves.....and that you had any effect on people. I am so damn great,,,, I rattled the nerves and skeletons of 'strangers' hundrends of miles apart, worlds apart....lmcltao! God I am good. And the numbers are staggering....har har har!

You could not handle it, your too much of a weak ass to be me.

Who asked you? You freak! Drug store junkie.... yeesh,,go figure!

Nice,,,,, do you french kiss your "Daddy" with that filthy mouth????

If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. In other words, make sure your brain is loaded before you continue to shoot your mouth off,,or you may get more than you bargained for. You started it with me little girl a long time ago, now you got what you wanted or deserved little douche, now you are boo hooing...
Do your damndest honey,,,or what you think you got...lol! But you should make sure you are dry behind the ears first.

I think someone is suffering from testicle envy... I mean it is all that is missing on her... consider her grande size amigo.
Did you get a load of the twit thinking they could hide behind the |Mrs HB tag...lol...prolly thinks we are just as clueless as it...
They are at least consistent in proving what a real woman isn't...
I like the one bragging on being such a great parent, but lets the kid go without protective gear... lol!
That is not thunder you hear, it is the 'herd'!
Have a great day Harley's HOT BODIED BITCH!
Now wait for it....

You go,, if you do not like it, have some backbone and make a choice not to read it. Fck off. He is not hurting anyone. Unless you are jealous because they are not directed at you. They are directed at no one in particular... so again get over your sanctimonious phoney self. If you were not so frigid, your hubby would not have found someone who is not...
Your like an idiot that does not like what they see on tv, but too dumb to change the channel because you rather bitch, and act all pure and such.. which is bullshit as well. We have seen some of your posts where you are trying..and I say trying to make steamy sexual posts yourself...and the attacks you make on people for no reason they have posted dick all to you.. bitch!

you know what they say " a skank smells her own smell first"....
Wait that's 'skunk' isn't it???,,,
no no,,in this case it is skank.

Level 2

Location hidden

#133 Jan 23, 2013
LB,

Ummm....OK...??

You didn't really have to go to all of that trouble and get yourself all upset just for me...I really don't think I'll stick around here for too long.

You all have fun with your pettiness.

Oh, and BTW...as an outsider looking in, it kind of sounds like you may be just a wee bit, um, well....jealous?? Not trying to be rude or anything, and I may be wrong....just an observation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#135 Jan 23, 2013
Ummm....OK...??

You didn't really have to go to all of that trouble and get yourself all upset just for me...I really don't think I'll stick around here for too long.

Oh, and BTW...as an outsider looking in, it kind of sounds like you may be just a wee bit, um, well....jealous?? Not trying to be rude or anything, and I may be wrong....just an observation.

------

I was just answering your question about rude ppl . From being on the outside , I gave you a better look at the inside . Oh most definitely what you described above . Ugly old ladies with Marty Feldman eyes is quite laughable . Have a good day .

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

I ain't Misbehavin'

#136 Jan 23, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Ummm....OK...??
------
I was just answering your question about rude ppl . From being on the outside , I gave you a better look at the inside . Oh most definitely what you described above . Ugly old ladies with Marty Feldman eyes is quite laughable . Have a good day .
"I was just answering your question about rude ppl."

Which ain't worth two shits in a wormy peanut butter sandwich.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

I wish everyone had one.

#138 Jan 23, 2013
They gave us a schedule for when they'll be shooting at our home, kind neat.
Weird hours though .... 6pm till 6am, warned us about gunshots, roads that will have delays, the whole itinerary. They've been very courteous.

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

I wish everyone had one.

#139 Jan 23, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Magictrix , Walmart Tam is another profile of that foul stinch named Harley .
Here's how Harley has fooled you ! Now who is rude ?
If anyone tells you you do, they may be half right.
I really got under your thick skin didn't I???? LMCLTAO!
The old grey bexmare she jumped in a motor boat lifted up her petticoat,,,in jumped the billygoat,,, the old grey bexmare, she ain't what she used to be...ain't what she used to be....
bex next time you show a pic of you and your old man... shave first...your hair lip is showing.....har har har.
Shows what you bitches know. If I were to choke on something or somethings (at the same time), it wouldn't be a lie. Line up fellas.....
Nancy-know-it-alls.
I voted fcked to death.....because as one famous once said....What a way to go.....
I must have really pissed you all off.....the truth will do that.
Oh and thanks.....nice to know I got under your skin....all of you.....
Bet you wish you could say the same about yourselves.....and that you had any effect on people. I am so damn great,,,, I rattled the nerves and skeletons of 'strangers' hundrends of miles apart, worlds apart....lmcltao! God I am good. And the numbers are staggering....har har har!
You could not handle it, your too much of a weak ass to be me.
Who asked you? You freak! Drug store junkie.... yeesh,,go figure!
Nice,,,,, do you french kiss your "Daddy" with that filthy mouth????
If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. In other words, make sure your brain is loaded before you continue to shoot your mouth off,,or you may get more than you bargained for. You started it with me little girl a long time ago, now you got what you wanted or deserved little douche, now you are boo hooing...
Do your damndest honey,,,or what you think you got...lol! But you should make sure you are dry behind the ears first.
I think someone is suffering from testicle envy... I mean it is all that is missing on her... consider her grande size amigo.
Did you get a load of the twit thinking they could hide behind the |Mrs HB tag...lol...prolly thinks we are just as clueless as it...
They are at least consistent in proving what a real woman isn't...
I like the one bragging on being such a great parent, but lets the kid go without protective gear... lol!
That is not thunder you hear, it is the 'herd'!
Have a great day Harley's HOT BODIED BITCH!
Now wait for it....
You go,, if you do not like it, have some backbone and make a choice not to read it. Fck off. He is not hurting anyone. Unless you are jealous because they are not directed at you. They are directed at no one in particular... so again get over your sanctimonious phoney self. If you were not so frigid, your hubby would not have found someone who is not...
Your like an idiot that does not like what they see on tv, but too dumb to change the channel because you rather bitch, and act all pure and such.. which is bullshit as well. We have seen some of your posts where you are trying..and I say trying to make steamy sexual posts yourself...and the attacks you make on people for no reason they have posted dick all to you.. bitch!
you know what they say " a skank smells her own smell first"....
Wait that's 'skunk' isn't it???,,,
no no,,in this case it is skank.
Dang Beth, ha ha ha ha!

“Brains are wonderful,”

Level 5

I wish everyone had one.

#140 Jan 24, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Come over to Denny Crains place...we have fun there, and ignore the negative activity. One had to put them in their place at one time,,but it goes round and round, until most get bored, tired of it, and move on.
Hope to see you at Denny's.
What happened to wal-mart tam?
Oh, you got busted for being her, forgot the password and now you made magictrix. Now you can follow yourself around and get compliments you don't deserve.
Too funny, ha ha ha ha!

Level 2

Location hidden

#141 Jan 24, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<quoted text>
.......and now you made magictrix.
Whoa there....what the hell does that mean?

Bar_troll, you have some serious paranoia issues, don't you? I have encountered all kinds of personalities on many different threads and forums on topix, and in real life as well. From fanatical religious zealots to the rudest of rude...people who will say the most outrageous thing they can think of just to get a rise out of someone.

But I think my absolute favorite personality types are you paranoid narcissistics. It is so damn easy to get you all freaked out. In fact, it usually happens with no effort on anyone else's part at all.

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism." http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcissistic...

Don't worry. It's curable. I'd seek help now if I were you, though.

Now....why don't we let these other normal people get back to their game?

You are welcome PM a reply and sling your nasty insults in private, and I will respond in kind, but I am guessing you won't, as that would not feed you Narcissistic psychosis. You need an audience for that, don't you? But, the offer stands.

Should you decide to persue this, I have the feeling that eventually you will come to realize that you may have just made a bit of an error in trying to pull me in to your pathetic little games here.

Good day.

Location hidden

#142 Jan 24, 2013
Rotflmao ...... That thing sure has a lot to say for being a newbie .

Level 2

Location hidden

#143 Jan 24, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Rotflmao ...... That thing sure has a lot to say for being a newbie .
Again, my apologies to the normal people for going off topic once more, but I would like to respond to the troll's apparent alter-ID.

A newbie to Offbeat, yes. A newbie to public forums? Not even close.

And you do realize, don't you, that the use of acronyms such as 'rotflmao' is out-dated and rarely used by anyone anymore other than those with very limited intelligence? BTW, the 't' is and always has been unnecessary. It's implied.

The use of this ancient acronym, and what's more, spelling it wrong, makes you look like a moron and an idiot.

Just trying to help.

Good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Mega Monster 24,014
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Roy 151,120
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 11 min Mega Monster 6,757
Iowa woman locked up after locked out of home 18 min Bubbletoes 8
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 42 min texas pete 6,863
**3 Syllable Word Game - A-Z** (Jun '12) 45 min 40ish 800
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 49 min 40ish 25,568
Bill Cosby 1 hr Bill 248
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 330
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 7 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 15