Ever met any movie stars?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#22 Jan 10, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... alot of them ...
said met any stars , no see them in a coma GOB, hello seahound , where is your heart now ??????
Donzie

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 Jan 10, 2013
NO . But once a seen a moving star...It's name was Twinkle

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#24 Jan 10, 2013
Roy Rodgers & Dale Evans (I sat atop Trigger when I was 3), Magic Johnson, Al Davis, Jim Plunkett, Bart Starr (as well as most of the '68 World Champion Packers), Joe Namath, Trace Adkins (his tour bus pulled up beside me while I was filling up at a Georgia Racetrack station), Mario Andretti, A.J. Foyt, Bobby & Davey Allison, Ronald Reagan and Peewee Herman (not together).

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#26 Jan 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
said met any stars , no see them in a coma GOB, hello seahound , where is your heart now ??????
... somewhere near Peoria ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#27 Jan 10, 2013
I haven't met any "movie" stars, but I met Motley Crue in 1982 when I got to go backstage! Also met the drummer for Ozzy at the time, Carmine Apice (sp)
I've partied with the band Jackyl when they played the local clubs in Atlanta.
Met Gene Watson (country singer) a few years ago when my husband's band opened for him.

That's about it I reckon!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#28 Jan 10, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
I haven't met any "movie" stars, but I met Motley Crue in 1982 when I got to go backstage! Also met the drummer for Ozzy at the time, Carmine Apice (sp)
I've partied with the band Jackyl when they played the local clubs in Atlanta.
Met Gene Watson (country singer) a few years ago when my husband's band opened for him.
That's about it I reckon!
I saw Steven Tyler on the beach in Sept.. He came over and looked at me and talked to the guy next to me, so we almost met. The guy next to me owned a lunch wagon and Steven told him he should have brought his lunch wagon down- but there was no road anywhere near there. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Oh, I was standing next to Mick Fleetwood a couple of weeks ago to get on the ferry back to Lahaina. He's taller than I expected.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#29 Jan 10, 2013
I once smoked pot with Mickey Rooney in the 60's.
PIPESTEM BOY 1942

Fort Wayne, IN

#30 Jan 10, 2013
Several years ago I met the late singer Andy Williams on a street in Washington,DC and I also met actress Jane Powell in a question and answer session at a dept store in DC also. Also met a group called the Letterman at a gas station in Northern Virginia. I was and still am a huge fan of their singing style.........
PIPESTEM BOY 1942

Fort Wayne, IN

#31 Jan 10, 2013
And I almostforgot:in the early nineties I was sitting on a parkbench on Mulholland Drive in The Hollywood Hills,Los Angeles,and observed Tony Danza jogging toward me but he was too fast and got away LOL LOL

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#32 Jan 10, 2013
Andi McDowell and Drew Barrymore struck up a conversation with me and I never realized who they were :)

Gene Hackman went to a local diner every morning, never talked to anyone and didn't tip the waitresses.

Micheal J fox's wife at the time was pregnant and he drove to the local yogurt shop every night, he would duck down as he pulled into the parking lot, we laughed but left him alone.
They were filming movies in the area.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33 Jan 10, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... somewhere near Peoria ...
met Elvis by accident and we worked out together for about 1 1/2-2 hrs .. he was just discharge .. was there to make a movie .... nice damn person I ever met

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#34 Jan 10, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
Andi McDowell and Drew Barrymore struck up a conversation with me and I never realized who they were :)
Gene Hackman went to a local diner every morning, never talked to anyone and didn't tip the waitresses.
Micheal J fox's wife at the time was pregnant and he drove to the local yogurt shop every night, he would duck down as he pulled into the parking lot, we laughed but left him alone.
They were filming movies in the area.
Who knew Gene Hackman was a cheapass! LOL!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#37 Jan 11, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knew Gene Hackman was a cheapass! LOL!
He beat the living f*ck out of a bum in New Mexico just awhile back. He's a mean ass cheap f*cker.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/31/gene...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#38 Jan 11, 2013
In the early 70's, i used to fly back and forth from Miami to L.A......met Steve McQueen, and he was a funny, regular-type guy...joked with everyone and the flight attendents.....alot of celebrities on those flights....

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#39 Jan 11, 2013
nope

but they've never had the pleasure of meeting me either..
lol

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#41 Jan 11, 2013
I saw Pat Paulsen at a Cincy Reds ballgame. He was getting hot dogs at the concession stand.

Another time I was heading down the elevator in aSan Diego hotel when a rather stout fella with a 'bowl' cut got on. He was flipping a baseball from hand to hand. A Cincy player named Pete Rose.

And yet another elevator trip in another town, the doors opened and this huge guy ducked down to enter. Shawn Bradley.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#42 Jan 11, 2013
Loni Anderson, Goldie Hawn and Bo Derek.....then I woke up.....

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#43 Jan 11, 2013
I saw John Wayne Gacy in post #41. Yikes.

“LOL at the losers who have....”

Level 5

Since: May 10

all day to peek at my facebook

#44 Jan 11, 2013
lol

putz

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#45 Jan 11, 2013
I saw a Sam in post #44.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 1 min Northbound 6
News Police dog finds Utah boy who falls into manhole (Dec '14) 3 min CharleenHartley 19
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 34 min eleanorigby 56,847
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 42 min Dont_You_Dare 13,095
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 44 min Red_Forman 145,456
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 44 min Dont_You_Dare 7,675
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 47 min Dont_You_Dare 3,485
2words into 2new words (May '12) 49 min whatimeisit 2,286
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Northbound 192,900
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 5 hr Mega Monster 7,259
More from around the web