Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#282 Jan 29, 2013
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>No,in fact he has his own FB page.Thank you for the compliment and have a nice day.
He IS funny!!...I enjoy his page very much. Always a good laugh when you need it the most!

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Cruising U.S.A.

#283 Jan 29, 2013
On the Hollywood Walk of Fame,...

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Southampton, UK

#284 Jan 30, 2013
Well Arnie and me had a few beers and then he got some weights out. He is still very strong.

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#285 Nov 10, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
^^^^^^
Okay how's this one ?
Hat Har Har
Misspelled and Boring

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#286 Nov 10, 2013
Was john johns waitress once and meet Bruce Jenner. I know not movie stars...but close enough. Went to a private concert by Danny romalotti (from young and,the restless) can't remember his real name. Lmao

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#287 Nov 11, 2013
When i was younger, on flights between Miami and LA, i met Mama Cass and Nick Adams.......

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#288 Nov 11, 2013
You are showing your age, It was Johnny Cash at Port Columbus for me.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#289 Nov 11, 2013
What if someone who post on here is a movie star? You might never know!

“Ginger and her humans”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#290 May 28, 2014
He's not a movie star, infact, he's better than one and was on National TV for weeks.

I've been lucky enough to become friends (social) with Reginald Denny! This man is absolutely awesome and holds no animosity towards the thugs that almost beat him too death on the opening day of the LA riots.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#291 May 29, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
He's not a movie star, infact, he's better than one and was on National TV for weeks.
I've been lucky enough to become friends (social) with Reginald Denny! This man is absolutely awesome and holds no animosity towards the thugs that almost beat him too death on the opening day of the LA riots.
WOW!! That is so special and interesting beyond what any other person has posted here. You actually are SOCIAL friends with a who gives a shit dude and you actually took your valuable time in order to share this. Not often am I this awe struck.......this moment in time I'll treasure more than words can express.

“Ginger and her humans”

Level 8

Location hidden

#292 May 29, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!! That is so special and interesting beyond what any other person has posted here. You actually are SOCIAL friends with a who gives a shit dude and you actually took your valuable time in order to share this. Not often am I this awe struck.......this moment in time I'll treasure more than words can express.
Hiya Harrison! I don't know why you didn't make it on the "sexiest man on offbeat" or the "who would you like to make a hot mess with" thread. Dayum, I would've vote for you!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#293 May 29, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Harrison! I don't know why you didn't make it on the "sexiest man on offbeat" or the "who would you like to make a hot mess with" thread. Dayum, I would've vote for you!
Awe shucks..........
Roy

Owensboro, KY

#294 May 29, 2014
Chubby Checkers. Does that count?

“Ginger and her humans”

Level 8

Location hidden

#295 Jun 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text> Awe shucks..........
LMAO! When are you going to Vegas?

“I RETIRE AT”

Since: May 14

..MIDNIGHT

#296 Jun 12, 2014
YES, THEM/IT/THE THING/BLOB/ALIEN/ET/SPIDER/

and Abott/Costello
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#297 Jun 12, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! When are you going to Vegas?
July 3rd through 7th.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#298 Jun 12, 2014
Lindsay Wagner (Ball). Graduated from David Douglas High School with the Bionic Woman in 1966. Sam Elliott graduated a few years earlier from DDHS as well did the Kingsmen ( Louie Louie, Money, Jolly Green Giant) Lead singer Lynn Easton (Louie Louie and Money vocal) was my next door neighbor growing up.

“Ginger and her humans”

Level 8

Location hidden

#299 Jun 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>July 3rd through 7th.
Monsoon seasons starts here on Monday. I'm only an hour away from there! 110 here today!

“Ginger and her humans”

Level 8

Location hidden

#300 Jun 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
Lindsay Wagner (Ball). Graduated from David Douglas High School with the Bionic Woman in 1966. Sam Elliott graduated a few years earlier from DDHS as well did the Kingsmen ( Louie Louie, Money, Jolly Green Giant) Lead singer Lynn Easton (Louie Louie and Money vocal) was my next door neighbor growing up.
Lee Majors owed/owns a home on Lake Mead @ Temple Bar and Farah Fawcett had one on the River a block away from me when I first moved to town!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#301 Jun 12, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Monsoon seasons starts here on Monday. I'm only an hour away from there! 110 here today!
Very aware what you're saying as I lived most of 2004 in LV. My best bud Charles wants us to fly out for the 4th. Swimming pool to AC to swimming pool for 4 days.
We moved here from Reno to New Bern 2 years ago. Living next to water 200' away and all that goes with it is really nice and we plan on being here for the long haul "however" Nevada will always be my home away from home. Things about the Silver State this old cowboy will always miss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 134,578
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Tom2Tone 152,902
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 5 min Spirit67_ 1,138
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Jennifer Renee 7,825
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 6 min Nobody 2 Special 30,389
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 13 min CJ Rocker 77,703
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 15 min CJ Rocker 297
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 26 min -Lea- 26,026
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 37 min TALLYHO 8541 37,791
Is it possible to....... 5 hr Laughing Out Loud 615