|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>No,in fact he has his own FB page.Thank you for the compliment and have a nice day.
He IS funny!!...I enjoy his page very much. Always a good laugh when you need it the most!

“Dream A Little Dream,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Wake Up From A Nightmare,...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

On the Hollywood Walk of Fame,...

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Southampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Well Arnie and me had a few beers and then he got some weights out. He is still very strong.

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Laura Beth wrote:
^^^^^^
Okay how's this one ?
Hat Har Har
Misspelled and Boring

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Was john johns waitress once and meet Bruce Jenner. I know not movie stars...but close enough. Went to a private concert by Danny romalotti (from young and,the restless) can't remember his real name. Lmao

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

When i was younger, on flights between Miami and LA, i met Mama Cass and Nick Adams.......

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

You are showing your age, It was Johnny Cash at Port Columbus for me.
Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

What if someone who post on here is a movie star? You might never know!

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2014

Judged:

He's not a movie star, infact, he's better than one and was on National TV for weeks.

I've been lucky enough to become friends (social) with Reginald Denny! This man is absolutely awesome and holds no animosity towards the thugs that almost beat him too death on the opening day of the LA riots.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
He's not a movie star, infact, he's better than one and was on National TV for weeks.
I've been lucky enough to become friends (social) with Reginald Denny! This man is absolutely awesome and holds no animosity towards the thugs that almost beat him too death on the opening day of the LA riots.
WOW!! That is so special and interesting beyond what any other person has posted here. You actually are SOCIAL friends with a who gives a shit dude and you actually took your valuable time in order to share this. Not often am I this awe struck.......this moment in time I'll treasure more than words can express.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

Judged:

Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!! That is so special and interesting beyond what any other person has posted here. You actually are SOCIAL friends with a who gives a shit dude and you actually took your valuable time in order to share this. Not often am I this awe struck.......this moment in time I'll treasure more than words can express.
Hiya Harrison! I don't know why you didn't make it on the "sexiest man on offbeat" or the "who would you like to make a hot mess with" thread. Dayum, I would've vote for you!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Harrison! I don't know why you didn't make it on the "sexiest man on offbeat" or the "who would you like to make a hot mess with" thread. Dayum, I would've vote for you!
Awe shucks..........
Roy

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

Chubby Checkers. Does that count?

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text> Awe shucks..........
LMAO! When are you going to Vegas?

“ITS A DOG'S LIFE”

Since: May 14

WOOF WOOF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

YES, THEM/IT/THE THING/BLOB/ALIEN/ET/SPIDER/

and Abott/Costello
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! When are you going to Vegas?
July 3rd through 7th.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Judged:

Lindsay Wagner (Ball). Graduated from David Douglas High School with the Bionic Woman in 1966. Sam Elliott graduated a few years earlier from DDHS as well did the Kingsmen ( Louie Louie, Money, Jolly Green Giant) Lead singer Lynn Easton (Louie Louie and Money vocal) was my next door neighbor growing up.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>July 3rd through 7th.
Monsoon seasons starts here on Monday. I'm only an hour away from there! 110 here today!

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Judged:

Harrison Freebird wrote:
Lindsay Wagner (Ball). Graduated from David Douglas High School with the Bionic Woman in 1966. Sam Elliott graduated a few years earlier from DDHS as well did the Kingsmen ( Louie Louie, Money, Jolly Green Giant) Lead singer Lynn Easton (Louie Louie and Money vocal) was my next door neighbor growing up.
Lee Majors owed/owns a home on Lake Mead @ Temple Bar and Farah Fawcett had one on the River a block away from me when I first moved to town!
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2014

Judged:

DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Monsoon seasons starts here on Monday. I'm only an hour away from there! 110 here today!
Very aware what you're saying as I lived most of 2004 in LV. My best bud Charles wants us to fly out for the 4th. Swimming pool to AC to swimming pool for 4 days.
We moved here from Reno to New Bern 2 years ago. Living next to water 200' away and all that goes with it is really nice and we plan on being here for the long haul "however" Nevada will always be my home away from home. Things about the Silver State this old cowboy will always miss.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••