do married women cheat on there husba...

do married women cheat on there husbands?

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 24, 2012
Or like on the internet CUCKOLD them?

“God is Love”

Level 4

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 24, 2012
I'm sure some do

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 24, 2012
Just like married men cheats on their wives.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 24, 2012
honeymylove wrote:
Just like married men cheats on their wives.
yes but its not the same if a woman dose it they can have baby's then hang razzing them on the husband be sides its just not right

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#5 Feb 24, 2012
Their.....dammit...THEIR....!! !!!!

If it is that insecure...yep...this happens..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 24, 2012
rock star from mars wrote:
<quoted text> yes but its not the same if a woman dose it they can have baby's then hang razzing them on the husband be sides its just not right
Sorry to have to say this but not all women can get pregnant.All women don't cheat on hubby just because the hubby cheated on them and visa versa.And no it isn't right no matter what.Everyone has their own opinion and are different.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Feb 24, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Their.....dammit...THEIR....!! !!!!
If it is that insecure...yep...this happens..
LOL!

There, their, they're who cares anymore...teehee....yeah, bugs the crap outa me too!

To answer the question, I can only speak from my experience of being married for 13 years to the wrong person...yes, I cheated...no, I didn't get pregnant and pin it on my husband. I know what causes pregnancy and took precautions...and no, I didn't whore around...the first time was about two years into my marriage, the second was right before I filed for divorce 11 years later....sometimes it happens like that when you get married young...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#8 Feb 24, 2012
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
There, their, they're who cares anymore...teehee....yeah, bugs the crap outa me too!
To answer the question, I can only speak from my experience of being married for 13 years to the wrong person...yes, I cheated...no, I didn't get pregnant and pin it on my husband. I know what causes pregnancy and took precautions...and no, I didn't whore around...the first time was about two years into my marriage, the second was right before I filed for divorce 11 years later....sometimes it happens like that when you get married young...
I thought about a bunch of things to say, but decided it's not up to me to pass judgement on anyone, I think you said way to much and that maybe it was your husband that married the wrong person.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 24, 2012
There husband? Where husband? Which husband? I can't answer if women cheat on him until I know who that there husband is.....

Location hidden

#10 Feb 24, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>I thought about a bunch of things to say, but decided it's not up to me to pass judgement on anyone, I think you said way to much and that maybe it was your husband that married the wrong person.
I'm not proud of what I did, and if I could change the way I handled everything, I most definitely would.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#11 Feb 24, 2012
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
You know I don't judge people here, slam em, make fun, crack jokes etc..so when I ask you this it is not to present any false agenda...but I have to say why would you stay in a relationship if it wasn't what you wanted..??...I understand much when it comes to commitment but if early on you knew you wanted more of (something) that made you look outside, why...?..

you don't have to answer..you know I won't keep on that question..
beyond that

Georgetown, KY

#12 Feb 24, 2012
Paisley_Posey wrote:
There husband? Where husband? Which husband? I can't answer if women cheat on him until I know who that there husband is.....
Wow are you beautiful...you married?( if you don't mind me asking )

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#13 Feb 24, 2012
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not proud of what I did, and if I could change the way I handled everything, I most definitely would.
I understand, we all live with some sort of regret, but I would be more careful on who I shared it with. you can't change the past, you can only try to not repeat the same mistakes.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#14 Feb 24, 2012
"Some Do,,,,,,,,,,Most Do Not!"

Location hidden

#15 Feb 24, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I don't judge people here, slam em, make fun, crack jokes etc..so when I ask you this it is not to present any false agenda...but I have to say why would you stay in a relationship if it wasn't what you wanted..??...I understand much when it comes to commitment but if early on you knew you wanted more of (something) that made you look outside, why...?..
you don't have to answer..you know I won't keep on that question..
Justy, it's all good...I started to write a book, but I'll leave it at this, neither of us were innocent in our marriage, there were things he did/said that made me feel like I couldn't "make it" on my own, I was scared and not a strong woman...I regret it, no one deserves that, but I can't take it back...I can only learn from my mistakes and not make them again.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 24, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>I understand, we all live with some sort of regret, but I would be more careful on who I shared it with. you can't change the past, you can only try to not repeat the same mistakes.
We've been divorced 7 years, he knows what I did, both times.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#19 Feb 24, 2012
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
Justy, it's all good...I started to write a book, but I'll leave it at this, neither of us were innocent in our marriage, there were things he did/said that made me feel like I couldn't "make it" on my own, I was scared and not a strong woman...I regret it, no one deserves that, but I can't take it back...I can only learn from my mistakes and not make them again.
Strong answer, thank you...I am married to someone these 24 years with much the same story..It has always been a bit of an enigma to me..

:)

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#20 Feb 24, 2012
Cheeka-Weeka wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been divorced 7 years, he knows what I did, both times.
I said I didn't want to judge, then I didn't anyways, sorry about that.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#21 Feb 24, 2012
rock star from mars wrote:
<quoted text> so it was just you then you said you cheated 2 yrs in two marriage bet you are by your self now....right? my best friend had a good looking slut wife they lived in a 2 plex for the last 5yrs of the 7 yr marriage my friend found evidence she was doing someone so he hid cameras all over except bathroom and laundry room didn't catch her until he put one in the laundry room bitch had a hole cut in the wall to the other side had it hid behind a cart for dirty cloths from the tapes he showed me she did everything from that hole it was a big square cut out and she would push the sheet rock back when she was finished did it while he was in the other part of the house while he slept taking a bath some kind of sick game so most of you females are sneaky sick bitches,I know she had to of been doing it while i was there.In the living room with her husband watching the game that was before the cameras. friend said he wondered why she was washing day and night? If she had done that to me i would have told everyone she left me and i don't know where she went never to be seen again,but that's just me
This may be the most stupid tough talk bull shyt I have ever read...

now go down to the dollar store and by yourself a testicular chia pet...

Level 6

And walk outa here!

#22 Feb 24, 2012
I meant did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min CJ Rocker 190,964
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 10 min Princess Hey 2,389
2words into 2new words (May '12) 18 min Mel 1,737
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 23 min Mel 12,724
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 27 min Mel 3,327
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 29 min CJ Rocker 2,921
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 37 min SUG here 4,275
Poll Adrian Devine is the king of Topix ! (Jun '11) 53 min get it got it good 165
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr confusion YUCK 7,072
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr honeymylove 32,177
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 4 hr its me daisy 6,148
More from around the web