****What TURNS OFF Chicks???****

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Compton, IL

#806 Jun 7, 2013
Filth, nastiness, lying, cheapness, being a spineless pansy.
Level 6

Location hidden

#807 Jun 7, 2013
David you better be drinking. I'm having sangria tonight. LOL

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#808 Jun 7, 2013
SweetLilTT wrote:
Filth, nastiness, lying, cheapness, being a spineless pansy.
Hey!!! Are you talking about me???

Level 5

Location hidden

#809 Jun 7, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
David you better be drinking. I'm having sangria tonight. LOL
Lol yep!! Good o'l captain 100 proof, and Budweiser, lol :)
Level 6

Location hidden

#810 Jun 7, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol yep!! Good o'l captain 100 proof, and Budweiser, lol :)
LOL. Liam's drinking too, who else? This should be a fun night!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#811 Jun 7, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Liam's drinking too, who else? This should be a fun night!!
Yep!! Lol I'm all for a fun night. ;)
Level 6

Location hidden

#812 Jun 7, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep!! Lol I'm all for a fun night. ;)
I see we have an angry little iconer. Probably mad because nobody would by him any alcohol, lol. Oh well, I get to drink and have fun. Sorry little iconer, I don't buy for minors :)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#813 Jun 7, 2013
Your date..TALKING about the LAST CHICK..that BROKE his heart.. st the Dinner Table..at YOUR Mom's House... WHAT???

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#814 Jun 7, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
It's girls not chicks. Plus ir's not realistic to "turn off a person" as if they had switches like lightbulbs.
American English is so poor and uncoordinated!
*spits in disappointment!*
don't let the door hit ya in azz when you leave U.S. cause that's where you're posting from...

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#815 Jun 8, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfttt!!!! Like you know anything!!!
dumb

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#816 Jun 8, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. A.S. is just mad because he wanted to spank me and I said no!! Don't believe me, it's over in the boob thread, lmao
DUMB

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#817 Jun 8, 2013
come on AS whats wrong???ease up ...

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Kenya, E.Africa.

#818 Jun 8, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
come on AS whats wrong???ease up ...
The truth honey.

It must be posted. And I will keep posting this truth till you Americans show remorse for your actions.
Level 6

Location hidden

#819 Jun 8, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
DUMB
You are a really hateful person. What is wrong with you? You are racist and mean. How do you live with yourself? How do you go to bed at night? You want to act like your some good person "a world without guns" "a world without hate" etc. etc. You're cruel and mean and karma is a b!tch. You want to act like all white Americans are the enemy, what a hateful idea, trying to figure out who your enemies are. I'm glad I don't have enemies and that I treat everyone with respect, I'm glad I hold doors open for people and speak kind words to people, and that I feel love in my heart everyday for someone in one way or another, I'm so glad I am not like you. I'd hate to see how you treat the people in your life if this is how you treat strangers. I hope like hell that if I do one thing right in my life it's that my kids are raised to be the opposite of someone who sits on the computer stirring the pot and calls people names. Your parents must be really proud. I hope that whatever happened in your life to make you this way, gets resolved and that you grow up and forgive yourself so that others may forgive you too, but I doubt that is likely.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#820 Jun 8, 2013
and what has americans done to you..on here i have seen nothing bad that has been shown towrds you that you havent shown towards americans so please just stop..I see so much more in you than you are showing..you arent as bad as you are showing yourself to be...so just stop..but please tell me what we suppose to have done okay. I want to hear this..
Level 6

Location hidden

#821 Jun 8, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth honey.
It must be posted. And I will keep posting this truth till you Americans show remorse for your actions.
I show remorse for the wrongs that "I" have done personally. It is not my job to be remorseful for the things other Americans have done. Are you remorseful African Shadows because it was back people who were selling off their own people to the whites. Are you remorseful for that? Are you remorseful for the amount of rapes in country? Are you remorseful for the doctor's advice in your country for getting rid of aids, to have sex with a virgin-the younger the better, innocent children have been sexually assaulted in your country until they were DEAD, because the doctors told them that would cure Aids. Where is your remorse? In our country you would be put to death for such a thing, in your country it's A-okay, anything goes, you disgust me!
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#822 Jun 8, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a really hateful person. What is wrong with you? You are racist and mean. How do you live with yourself? How do you go to bed at night? You want to act like your some good person "a world without guns" "a world without hate" etc. etc. You're cruel and mean and karma is a b!tch. You want to act like all white Americans are the enemy, what a hateful idea, trying to figure out who your enemies are. I'm glad I don't have enemies and that I treat everyone with respect, I'm glad I hold doors open for people and speak kind words to people, and that I feel love in my heart everyday for someone in one way or another, I'm so glad I am not like you. I'd hate to see how you treat the people in your life if this is how you treat strangers. I hope like hell that if I do one thing right in my life it's that my kids are raised to be the opposite of someone who sits on the computer stirring the pot and calls people names. Your parents must be really proud. I hope that whatever happened in your life to make you this way, gets resolved and that you grow up and forgive yourself so that others may forgive you too, but I doubt that is likely.
And..you are a delusional person if you think anyone is gonna read past the first line of your, overly editorialized, comment.

Why you might ask? Because no one gives a F#%K.
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#823 Jun 8, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I show remorse for the wrongs that "I" have done personally. It is not my job to be remorseful for the things other Americans have done. Are you remorseful African Shadows because it was back people who were selling off their own people to the whites. Are you remorseful for that? Are you remorseful for the amount of rapes in country? Are you remorseful for the doctor's advice in your country for getting rid of aids, to have sex with a virgin-the younger the better, innocent children have been sexually assaulted in your country until they were DEAD, because the doctors told them that would cure Aids. Where is your remorse? In our country you would be put to death for such a thing, in your country it's A-okay, anything goes, you disgust me!
Ditto

“Open the door to your heart”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#824 Jun 8, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
It's girls not chicks. Plus ir's not realistic to "turn off a person" as if they had switches like lightbulbs.
American English is so poor and uncoordinated!
*spits in disappointment!*
Stop spitting,its bloody disgusting.
Sweetie-Pie

United States

#825 Jun 8, 2013
Take note Trina..your, holier than thou, pontificating posts are nothing to be proud of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 3 min andet1987 7,408
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 3 min quilterqueen 21,431
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 5 min quilterqueen 775
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 6 min andet1987 62,536
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 9 min andet1987 28,251
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 16 min quilterqueen 16,835
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 18 min quilterqueen 1,066
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 51 min wichita-rick 228,486
More from around the web