****What TURNS OFF Chicks???****
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#720 May 25, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol they are just jealous, they don't have hair like you.:) and that's cool, your Proud to be Trina, as you should be.:)
Aww, thanks, you are a real sweetheart.
Level 6

Location hidden

#721 May 25, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't date anyone when I was younger with red hair...sheesh I had red headed brothers!!! But by early 30s found some redheads quite handsome...and my Sugar Bear has strawberry blonde hair...rawrrr lol
My little boy has strawberry-blonde hair and he is the absolute cutest little boy in this world as far as I'm concerned. He also has freckles and he doesn't like them, so I told him they were angels kisses, because he was so sweet that the angels would kiss him at night while he was sleeping, well, boy, did he get mad?! He prayed that the angels stop kissing him, that he didn't need anymore angels kisses on his face. He doesn't even have very many, just a few on his nose, but he hates them, I love them!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#722 May 25, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, thanks, you are a real sweetheart.
:) nite Trina, and all you cool people I need sleep.
Donald T Rump

Live Oak, FL

#723 May 25, 2013
Did you mean "Proud To Be A Tranny" you look sort of Masculine.Just sayin.
Level 6

Location hidden

#724 May 25, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
:) nite Trina, and all you cool people I need sleep.
You have a good night David. Sweet dreams.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#725 May 25, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
My little boy has strawberry-blonde hair and he is the absolute cutest little boy in this world as far as I'm concerned. He also has freckles and he doesn't like them, so I told him they were angels kisses, because he was so sweet that the angels would kiss him at night while he was sleeping, well, boy, did he get mad?! He prayed that the angels stop kissing him, that he didn't need anymore angels kisses on his face. He doesn't even have very many, just a few on his nose, but he hates them, I love them!
LMAO...that is the cutest story evah!!! Ny son was born premature & was whisked away in helicopter to another hospital...due to complications, it was awhile before I could be with him...but I talked to his nurse several times a day...I remember when she said he had beautiful strawberry blonde hair...GURL!!! I cried!!! cause I didn't want no red head baby!!! lmao... he ended up with the sweetest head of completely blonde hair til jr high then back to strawberry blonde...now I think red headed kids are the CUTEST!!!
Level 6

Location hidden

#726 May 25, 2013
Donald T Rump wrote:
Did you mean "Proud To Be A Tranny" you look sort of Masculine.Just sayin.
You are so dumb, I [email protected]#king love it. You dumb jealous, b!tch.
Donald T Rump

Live Oak, FL

#727 May 25, 2013
I retract my last post.I just took a closer look at yer profile picture,boy did I get that wrong! you are very pretty! My Bad! Sorry!
Donald T Rump

Live Oak, FL

#728 May 25, 2013
You are Hotter than Laura Beth! WOW!
Level 6

Location hidden

#729 May 25, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...that is the cutest story evah!!! Ny son was born premature & was whisked away in helicopter to another hospital...due to complications, it was awhile before I could be with him...but I talked to his nurse several times a day...I remember when she said he had beautiful strawberry blonde hair...GURL!!! I cried!!! cause I didn't want no red head baby!!! lmao... he ended up with the sweetest head of completely blonde hair til jr high then back to strawberry blonde...now I think red headed kids are the CUTEST!!!
I love my little red-headed boy freckles and all. My daughter has blonde hair and the bluest eyes you ever seen! Love them to pieces, they are my absolute world!!!!
Level 6

Location hidden

#730 May 25, 2013
Donald T Rump wrote:
I retract my last post.I just took a closer look at yer profile picture,boy did I get that wrong! you are very pretty! My Bad! Sorry!
I'll consider forgiving you!
Donald T Rump

Live Oak, FL

#731 May 25, 2013
I Made A Big Mistake....You are Fine as Frog Hair!
Donald T Rump

Live Oak, FL

#732 May 25, 2013
:)

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Christmas: The Birth of Jesus

#733 May 25, 2013
well Im a redhead and I am very sexy ..:O)

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Been There,Done That,Now What?

#734 May 25, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Well,...I'm Impressed,...

Level 8

Location hidden

#735 May 25, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
well yeah but youre a lady redhead..i have a cousin, red head & big boobs...freckles galore!!! and the men were crazy about her...Ive seen more than one trucker in a ditch because of her...true story...

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#736 May 25, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
well yeah but youre a lady redhead..i have a cousin, red head & big boobs...freckles galore!!! and the men were crazy about her...Ive seen more than one trucker in a ditch because of her...true story...
Princess Hey has freckles on her boobs?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#737 May 25, 2013
DUDES, trying to PEEK Down your tank top to see CLEAVAGE!!!!...GET A LIFE ..OLD GEEZER!!!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#738 May 25, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
ooh, and sassy too! ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#739 May 25, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess Hey has freckles on her boobs?
heck if I know...you check it out & don't let us know lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Sublime1 226,040
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 7 min 8541 MARINE 32,319
Luke dies in The Last Jedi! 29 min Rey Kills Snoke 2
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 1 hr what a russsh 16,313
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 1 hr what a russsh 5,703
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr what a russsh 150,847
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr wichita-rick 2,456
More from around the web