****What TURNS OFF Chicks???****

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#679 May 25, 2013
I don't like a guy who can't walk past a mirror without checking himself out.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#680 May 25, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
I don't like a guy who can't walk past a mirror without checking himself out.
Lol :) I look to make sure I don't have any mustard stains. Lol
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#681 May 25, 2013
I don't like a guy who never looks in the mirror, you know the ones, you've seen em at walmart.
lmao

Level 8

Willies head WV

#682 May 25, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) I look to make sure I don't have any mustard stains. Lol
Hahaha! Well I guess that's ok then.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#683 May 25, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I don't like a guy who never looks in the mirror, you know the ones, you've seen em at walmart.
lmao
Hahaha! I am almost scared to go there sometimes!
Level 6

Location hidden

#684 May 25, 2013
Asking to use the computer when I'm on it, lol.
Kathleena

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#685 May 25, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
lmao
And where are you? Sitting in the parking lot @ Neiman Marcus with a pair of binoculars?
Level 6

Location hidden

#686 May 25, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! I am almost scared to go there sometimes!
I don't blame ya! Went there yesterday and some guy was sitting in his truck next to mine waiting for whoever(me) drove it to come out, so he could talk about it. That's kind of weird and creepy, it's nothing that special, just a Bronco. Next time I'll take the car, just blend in when it comes to Walmart, lol.
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Live Oak, FL

#687 May 25, 2013
Boogers in your teeth....turns most of 'em off.

Level 8

Willies head WV

#688 May 25, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't blame ya! Went there yesterday and some guy was sitting in his truck next to mine waiting for whoever(me) drove it to come out, so he could talk about it. That's kind of weird and creepy, it's nothing that special, just a Bronco. Next time I'll take the car, just blend in when it comes to Walmart, lol.
That would creep me out too. I always see someone sleeping in their car. I find that strange. Are they sitting at home and decide to go there for a nap or what? Haha! Then there are the campers in the lot! Lets go camping at Wal Mart! Haha!

Level 8

Willies head WV

#689 May 25, 2013
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls wrote:
Boogers in your teeth....turns most of 'em off.
Hahaha! Ewe!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#690 May 25, 2013
There is what we refer to as "the ghetto" Walmart by us (which is saying something considering a normal Walmart is pretty interesting). I wouldn't even want my wife going there at night by herself ( fortunately there is another one that is closer to us, that she will go to, but it's not as big).

I've been to the ghetto one maybe 15 times since we've lived her. When I first got my job, I was living in corporate housing (my family had yet to move down for the first month) maybe 7 minutes away from it ... So I would usually just go there for groceries.

One time I walk in and this guy dressed like a pimp walks in right as I am ... I mean like a PIMP ... with these two women who looked like strippers ... skin tight dresses on. The one was Asian.

Just about every time id go down an aisle shed go down the aisle. I stopped one time and was looking at some stuff to see what brand I wanted to buy and was looking at nutritional info and she once again comes walking down that aisle ... then she stands right next to me, but doesn't grab anything and it took me awhile to pick what I wanted. Shes just standing there. i grabbed what I wanted and walked away.

I thought to myself am I just imagining this or is she following me. I wasn't sure, but I thought it was odd.

I go to check out and I'm paying the cashier and I look and whose standing right at the end of my check out line, but this Asian hooker.

Another time I am walking out to my car with my boys with some lunch meat and just a couple of other items and this white guy with the tear tattoo by his eye walks up to me and says excuse me. I'm like yeah (thinking here we go). He says I know your going to think in gonna ask ya for money (after that my immediate thought was yeah he totally is gonna ask me for money) but I have diabetes and I need to take my insulin shot. I'm like okay and you're telling me this why? He says, but I need to eat when I take my shot or else i get shaky ... do you have any money. I'm like man sorry I don't have any money ... all I have is lunch meat.(I would have given him a couple of bucks if I did ... even though it was probably b.s. but a couple of bucks is not a big deal ... Thing is I almost never carry any $$ on me ... I always use plastic and whenever I do manage to have money on me ... I never have it for very long because my wife ends up needing cash for herself for something or the kids and I give it to them). Dude got so pissed at me ... I was just waiting for him to try and start some shyte with me...

Another time, I was loading groceries in my car and this car pulls up behind me and this guy and girl who looked like meth heads told me they forgot their wallet at home, just realized it, and are about to run out of gas ... Do I have any money to spare. Like I said I don't carry money on me so I said no I don't.

So, statistically, there is a 20% chance of hookers following me or someone telling me a sob story and trying to get me to give them money when I go to the ghetto Walmart, lmao.

At night, there are all these people hanging out in the parking lot. It is GHETTO!

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#691 May 25, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>Are they sitting at home and decide to go there for a nap or what? Haha!
Lmao!!

Level 8

Willies head WV

#692 May 25, 2013
Haha!
Walmart tweaker!
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Location hidden

#693 May 25, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Another time, I was loading groceries in my car and this car pulls up behind me and this guy and girl who looked like meth heads told me they forgot their wallet at home, just realized it, and are about to run out of gas ... Do I have any money to spare. Like I said I don't carry money on me so I said no I don't.
Not loading groceries ... I went there cause I needed a new battery for my bike and the Home Depot across the street didn't carry the one i needed. Wasn't gonna schlep over to the non-ghetto Walmart, since the ghetto one was across the street from Home Depot .

I normally try to avoid that Walmart. In addition to the general ghetto-ness, it's a zoo.

I was taking to a real estate agent about it one night at a party and he said he had no idea why it's so ghetto considering the area around it is not ghetto and doesn't house that demographic. It's one of the main shopping areas, tho, and there are lots of stores in that area.

Level 5

Location hidden

#694 May 25, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha! Well I guess that's ok then.
:)
Level 6

Location hidden

#695 May 25, 2013
Kathleena wrote:
<quoted text>
And where are you? Sitting in the parking lot @ Neiman Marcus with a pair of binoculars?
It's really cute how you keep following me around, trying to offend me. But, I'm spoken for sweetheart. And I didn't say that I never go to walmart, I just think there are a lot of weirdos there and if I can avoid it, I do. You have a nice night all by yourself.
Dot

Switzerland

#696 May 25, 2013
Chicks get turned off when you wipe your manhood on their curtains after ejaculating. Their parents don`t like the sight of it either. God damn lil`daddy`s girls - lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#697 May 25, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>It's really cute how you keep following me around, trying to offend me. But, I'm spoken for sweetheart. And I didn't say that I never go to walmart, I just think there are a lot of weirdos there and if I can avoid it, I do. You have a nice night all by yourself.
Lmao!!:D

Level 5

Location hidden

#698 May 25, 2013
Dot wrote:
Chicks get turned off when you wipe your manhood on their curtains after ejaculating. Their parents don`t like the sight of it either. God damn lil`daddy`s girls - lol
Lol I think you need to post that in HS!! Just a thought, but then again what the hell do I know.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Thigh High Sock 25,364
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 12 min SweLL GirL 33,476
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 13 min SweLL GirL 17,310
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 16 min SweLL GirL 8,443
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 18 min Bovenzi13 16,083
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Aura Mytha 222,260
one word only (Jun '08) 22 min Bovenzi13 55,926
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Elizabeth David 5,475
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Goku Black 222,131
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,265