Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#657 May 23, 2013
Age is just a number, haven't you heard? We all still stay young at heart, I'm gonna anyways!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#658 May 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Age is just a number, haven't you heard? We all still stay young at heart, I'm gonna anyways!
Lol I like the way you think :) that's the way I will always be.

Level 6

Location hidden

#659 May 23, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I like the way you think :) that's the way I will always be.
That's the way everyone should be, well I mean except for those sickos that like kids, in that case age isn't just a number. But, I think people start to get old when they start thinking they are old, gotta keep that "I'm young" mentality, life's too short not too.

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#660 May 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>That's the way everyone should be, well I mean except for those sickos that like kids, in that case age isn't just a number. But, I think people start to get old when they start thinking they are old, gotta keep that "I'm young" mentality, life's too short not too.
Oh" I agree with ya on the pedos!! And that's no lol,
I know I've known a few people that all they do is moan and groan, lol
Well I have a few things to do, then get ready for bed, 2am comes early. Hope ya have a great evening.:)
Ferretman

United States

#661 May 23, 2013
Me singing an Elton John cover to "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues" on Karaoke.

“See this”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Closer

#662 May 23, 2013
It's the little things.

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#663 May 23, 2013
ha david & trina...your conversation reminded me of those long ago days when Id ride to school with my bro...late 60s & early 70s...he had so many cool cars...and he totaled em all but I digress...he'd drive like a maniac & of course I'd say I'm tellin on you...guaranteed me a trip to the corner store every day after school for anything I wanted ...=)))

Level 6

Location hidden

#664 May 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
ha david & trina...your conversation reminded me of those long ago days when Id ride to school with my bro...late 60s & early 70s...he had so many cool cars...and he totaled em all but I digress...he'd drive like a maniac & of course I'd say I'm tellin on you...guaranteed me a trip to the corner store every day after school for anything I wanted ...=)))
My brother also totaled cars and I wasn't aloud to ride with him, I didn't trust his driving at all though, way more confident than he should have been. I hope he doesn't join topix, lol. If he does note to him: I love ya but your driving scares the sh!t outta me!

Level 6

Location hidden

#665 May 23, 2013
His cars were just your basic cars though, nothing too fancy, but he got in a lot of scary wrecks before he straightened up

Level 8

Location hidden

#666 May 23, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
His cars were just your basic cars though, nothing too fancy, but he got in a lot of scary wrecks before he straightened up
ohyeah he prolly totaled out a dozen & Im talkin fine cars!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#667 May 23, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
ohyeah he prolly totaled out a dozen & Im talkin fine cars!!!
I think mine totaled 6. He's a bigshot city man now, he doesn't need a car, that's what the buses are for, LOL. Sure, that's why he drives the bus, LOL. I really better be nice or he'll get on here and be mad.
:)

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#668 May 24, 2013
just_ola wrote:
Lol hi ola!! Yeah but it was fun to drive crazy and fast my first car was a 71 Chevelle, man I loved that car and I was only 16 thought I was one cool kat lol :)
Well off to work take care y'all

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#669 May 24, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>I think mine totaled 6. He's a bigshot city man now, he doesn't need a car, that's what the buses are for, LOL. Sure, that's why he drives the bus, LOL. I really better be nice or he'll get on here and be mad.
:)
Lol :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#670 May 24, 2013
Have a good day at work, David. Don't drive to crazy, Lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#673 May 24, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hi ola!! Yeah but it was fun to drive crazy and fast my first car was a 71 Chevelle, man I loved that car and I was only 16 thought I was one cool kat lol :)
Well off to work take care y'all
he had a chevelle not sure about yr (early 70s) & that was my fav...there was an S curve between our house & school & he straightened it out by takin the ditch every time...scared the bejeesus outta me!!!... lol

“Happy "2015" New Year ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be Careful and Safe

#674 May 24, 2013
what turns me off..a smart elec.know it all.big mouthed little mind man...

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#675 May 24, 2013
Halitosis! Half of them don't even know they have it!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#676 May 25, 2013
just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
he had a chevelle not sure about yr (early 70s) & that was my fav...there was an S curve between our house & school & he straightened it out by takin the ditch every time...scared the bejeesus outta me!!!... lol
that made me think of a big turn off for women, telling them how to drive!

Level 8

Location hidden

#677 May 25, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>that made me think of a big turn off for women, telling them how to drive!
HA HE does it all the time...I make him SO nervous but doesnt turn me off...I think it's kinda sweet =)))

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

New York, NY

#678 May 25, 2013
Scream out of fear when they wake up in the morning...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 5 min Brandiiiiiiii 24,866
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Mega Monster 7,840
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 3,044
Is it possible to....... 8 min Dr Wu 619
NFL Football (Jul '10) 13 min Weepy 1,848
Obama Barrage! 19 min Dr Wu 2
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 19 min wichita-rick 474
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 23 min Enzo49 26,036
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min Shaddup 37,799
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 41 min DanFromSmithville 134,700