Man accused of fatally shooting 22-year-old who drove into wrong driveway

Jan 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg

LILBURN, Ga. - A 69-year-old suburban Atlanta man faces a murder charge after authorities say he shot and killed a 22-year-old man who had mistakenly driven into his driveway.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Insider information?
It's a secret ballot, or haven't you heard?
Cul muet.
Maybe the username gave him a clue.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

crazy idea wrote:
<quoted text> question, what if it nights and they are there so long he gets out of bed put his clothes on get his gun and they are still there?
huuuuuuuuuuum a home invasion at dawn ????
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/20653776/lilb... i guess when they rob people in their own driveways makes other nervous

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Four illegal immigrants drive up a long winding driveway in the middle of the night, and then sit in the car for a while. I can't imagine why that would make anyone nervous.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

crazy idea wrote:
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/stor y/20653776/lilburn-man-robbed- in-his-driveway-speaks i guess when they rob people in their own driveways makes other nervous
ok you always pull up in someone's driveway and say hey this is a stick-up . leaving the car in reverse just in case the person standing in the driveway with a gun , you can make a fast get away ??????????

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Inugami wrote:
Four illegal immigrants drive up a long winding driveway in the middle of the night, and then sit in the car for a while. I can't imagine why that would make anyone nervous.
They weren't illegals, and at least 2 of them had gotten out of the car.

There are a half dozen reports from other sources that have more information than this article.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the username gave him a clue.
Huh, and after all this time I just thought he was from Ann Arbor. Go figure.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Inugami wrote:
hummmmmmm who said they sat there ,and you don't call the police but decide after a while you are going to play Dirty Harry ......hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Inugami wrote:
Doubtfull.....Cuban's are rarely illegal, they don't have to be.....different rules for them....

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
hummmmmmm who said they sat there ,and you don't call the police but decide after a while you are going to play Dirty Harry ......hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Are you saying that people shouldn't defend their property and instead should passively wait for the police? Maybe you missed it, but the Dekalb Sheriff response time,even to emergencies, is atrocious. Calls to 911 routinely take an hour for a police response. http://www.policeone.com/police-products/comm...

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Doubtfull.....Cuban's are rarely illegal, they don't have to be.....different rules for them....
I'm sorry, I should have said 'undocumented'. Isn't that the preferred term nowadays?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Inugami wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that people shouldn't defend their property and instead should passively wait for the police? Maybe you missed it, but the Dekalb Sheriff response time,even to emergencies, is atrocious. Calls to 911 routinely take an hour for a police response. http://www.policeone.com/police-products/comm...
please don't be an idiot your whole life , why is he arrested

EXPLAIN to me ........

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Inugami wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, I should have said 'undocumented'. Isn't that the preferred term nowadays?
It said cuban, and they are alway's legal.....it's unfair, but that's the way it is.....

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Inugami wrote:
They are already law breakers and felons that have invaded our country. Warning shots are not required..........nor economical in todays prices.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Inugami wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that people shouldn't defend their property and instead should passively wait for the police? Maybe you missed it, but the Dekalb Sheriff response time,even to emergencies, is atrocious. Calls to 911 routinely take an hour for a police response. http://www.policeone.com/police-products/comm...
If the lady protecting her two children in Atlanta had done that, they would be dead.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>If the lady protecting her two children in Atlanta had done that, they would be dead.
get into this thread screw Atlanta , or start a thread of your own.

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Doubtfull.....Cuban's are rarely illegal, they don't have to be.....different rules for them....
What in the heck have Cubans to do with this article?

You making stuff up again?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
get into this thread screw Atlanta , or start a thread of your own.
Well Tally-ho, GFY. You don't own topix and Obama didn't buy it for you.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Well Tally-ho, GFY. You don't own topix and Obama didn't buy it for you.
yep you haven't said that in a while ... see you are getting some of your IDs back ,,, now get into the subject of the thread , screw Atlanta ...
crazy idea

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
ok you always pull up in someone's driveway and say hey this is a stick-up . leaving the car in reverse just in case the person standing in the driveway with a gun , you can make a fast get away ??????????
lets see, the only ones that said the car was in reverse first. and of course they are tell the truth at all times.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

190 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police: 1 Dead, 1 Hurt In North Minneapolis Sta... 2 min John gotti 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Princess Hey 140,645
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 112,054
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 min Hatti_Hollerand 137,033
Word Association. (Nov '10) 7 min Ami ln Miami 16,565
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min SLACK 34,800
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 7 min Instigator 12,951
What's your tip for the day? 37 min Princess Hey 62
•••