Woman to hold 'idiot' sign

Nov 13, 2012 Full story: WISH-TV Indianapolis 50

A woman caught on camera driving on a sidewalk to avoid a Cleveland school bus that was unloading children is expected to stand at an intersection with a sign warning people about idiots.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Benny Hill

Medford, NY

#42 Nov 13, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
this i swear happened to me yesterday......
i was taking my 7 year old son to school...... we were running a little late and it was raining and cold.......
as i come to cross the 'school crossing' a guy had parked right in the middle of it...... i told him , politely what he had done...... and then when he didn't move his car i called him an 'idiot'......
he wound down his window and began swearing in front of the children.... at which point all the parents turned on him..... he left with his tale between his legs,,,,,,
the dickhead.... i would have called him that but there were kids around....
You should have summoned a bobbie!!!!

Level 6

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#43 Nov 13, 2012
Iggy Norrant wrote:
FROM THE ARTICLE:
"She's an idiot, just like the her sign says," Kelley said as she watched Hardin lean against a fence, her head down and her eyes hidden by dark glasses.
"She did this almost every day last year," Kelley said. "She won't stop laughing. She's not remorseful, she laughed at every court appearance. She's still laughing, so she needs to be humiliated like this."
.....so, she did this on a regular basis?? WTF???
.....and not remorseful and laughing?
If I lived near there I'd be standing near that spot every morning with a rock in my hand (and a mask on of course)......just waiting for her to do it again.
Blow out strips would work well.

She wasn't going fast enough to lose control and 4 new tires would be a deterrent.
Iggy Norrant

Medford, NY

#44 Nov 13, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow out strips would work well.
She wasn't going fast enough to lose control and 4 new tires would be a deterrent.
Yep.....that would have done nicely as well.....I'm with you on that one.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#45 Nov 13, 2012
See? Rosa has a job!

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#53 Nov 13, 2012
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ooooops - Wrong thread
<\;-)
Does that Hat make me look fat?
**pulls my umbrella a bit lower ... and backs outta the room**
QC - lQQk, that one's for you.
:)
Whaaat? We all make mistakes now and again.
**D@ng, where did that discussion disappear to???
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#59 Nov 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she is. What would you have said if she hit and killed a child from that bus? Someone in the story said she did it nearly every day last school year. Why do you think she's NOT an idiot? What is your definition of idiot, Donkey? Just curious. In my opinion, the judge did something different that will make her pay attention this time. To make her a public spectacle would work better than a fine.
Well, in an older means of classifying severe mental retardation, an idiot was one with the mental faculties of a three or less year old.
IMO, this woman can not hide behind a veil of retardation, but reprehensible disregard for the safety of others.
Hers is not a condition of birth, but of lack of character, and consideration.

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Level 3

Since: Mar 07

Nuneaton

#60 Nov 14, 2012
Donkey Estonkey wrote:
The real idiot is the judge who sentenced her to do that.
Suspend her license, sure: Big fine, absolutely! Some jail or community service, possibly.
But, the woman is not an idiot: Don't know what she is.., and driving-wise she's something bad, but she's not an idiot.
Needs different sign then.

How about "dip in road"?. that seems appropriate.

Would do rather well as a bumpersticker that one.

Have a nice day: Ag

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Level 3

Since: Mar 07

Nuneaton

#61 Nov 14, 2012
stacked and proud wrote:
this i swear happened to me yesterday......
i was taking my 7 year old son to school...... we were running a little late and it was raining and cold.......
as i come to cross the 'school crossing' a guy had parked right in the middle of it...... i told him , politely what he had done...... and then when he didn't move his car i called him an 'idiot'......
he wound down his window and began swearing in front of the children.... at which point all the parents turned on him..... he left with his tale between his legs,,,,,,
the dickhead.... i would have called him that but there were kids around....
Ah.

That one definitely WOULD require a "Dip in road" sign.

Sounds like a classic road hog. I remember a tune (not a redneck so not sure if it was country or western), about a road hog that would be a perfect soundtrack to that one.

Panic not, The 7 year old kid (& rest of class) would be perfectly happy to shout "dickhead" at that road hog if you let them. You ought to hear what the local yokels on MY side of the pond call each other & their neighbours.

keep Dreaming

Buffalo, NY

#62 Nov 14, 2012
she is a winner hope they make her stay out all winter POS

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#63 Nov 14, 2012
Adrian Godsafe MSc wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah.
That one definitely WOULD require a "Dip in road" sign.
Sounds like a classic road hog. I remember a tune (not a redneck so not sure if it was country or western), about a road hog that would be a perfect soundtrack to that one.
Panic not, The 7 year old kid (& rest of class) would be perfectly happy to shout "dickhead" at that road hog if you let them. You ought to hear what the local yokels on MY side of the pond call each other & their neighbours.
i am on your side of the pond..... lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min CJ Rocker 149,001
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 19 min Rose of Tralee 24,573
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 20 min Enzo49 143
If you could live in a book ~ 28 min Emerald 4
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 30 min Princess Hey 6,239
Cops: Woman Tries to Break Into Ex's House, Get... 39 min wichita-rick 7
You know it's over when... (Aug '12) 1 hr CJ Rocker 1,394
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 2 hr beatlesinthebog 38
True or False Game 2 hr SLY WEST 383
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 3 hr SLY WEST 32