Woman to hold 'idiot' sign

Woman to hold 'idiot' sign

There are 50 comments on the WISH-TV Indianapolis story from Nov 13, 2012, titled Woman to hold 'idiot' sign. In it, WISH-TV Indianapolis reports that:

A woman caught on camera driving on a sidewalk to avoid a Cleveland school bus that was unloading children is expected to stand at an intersection with a sign warning people about idiots.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV Indianapolis.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#1 Nov 13, 2012
At last, real justice! LMAO!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2 Nov 13, 2012
I think I saw video of this.

Just think of her burden had she struck and killed a kid.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Aaaaaaaand there's your sign...

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#4 Nov 13, 2012
LOL
<\;-)

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 13, 2012
... what ever happened to makin them ride neekid thru town on a horse ... thats when justice was at its best ...
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

#6 Nov 13, 2012
The real idiot is the judge who sentenced her to do that.
Suspend her license, sure: Big fine, absolutely! Some jail or community service, possibly.
But, the woman is not an idiot: Don't know what she is.., and driving-wise she's something bad, but she's not an idiot.

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 13, 2012
No one has contacted me about borrowing my sign yet though.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#8 Nov 13, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
... what ever happened to makin them ride neekid thru town on a horse ... thats when justice was at its best ...
watch the heart

Buffalo, NY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
EraserX wrote:
No one has contacted me about borrowing my sign yet though.
... they don't recycle them another waste of our tax dollars ... hell we could be saving at least a few hundred bucks off the deficit ...

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 13, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
That wasn't in ObamaCare. It only protects the free pill ploy and the right to STD's as a pre-existing condition. Young women are so easily swayed.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#11 Nov 13, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
remember the women, the signs ,and the corners we have seen

no matter where it was.... always the same $20

Buffalo, NY

#12 Nov 13, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
remember the women, the signs ,and the corners we have seen
no matter where it was.... always the same $20
... hell tally i forgot what i ate for breakfast already ... hey do i know you ... glad to meet you ... im still lookin for a few easter eggs i hid ...

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#13 Nov 13, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... they don't recycle them another waste of our tax dollars ... hell we could be saving at least a few hundred bucks off the deficit ...
I'd be happy to donate my idiot sign for the greater good. Most folks already know about me anyhow.
AmazedHuman

Comstock Park, MI

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Geez...they should make her stand there on a permenant basis with that sign. Finally, real justice has been seved. She - and the kids - are lucky she didn't hit one while she was busy being stupid!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#15 Nov 13, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... hell tally i forgot what i ate for breakfast already ... hey do i know you ... glad to meet you ... im still lookin for a few easter eggs i hid ...
i do believe a few are looking for a sailor as well ,!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo, NY

#16 Nov 13, 2012
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
i do believe a few are looking for a sailor as well ,!!!!!!!!!
... ok now that i cleaned up my screen ... if there lookin for me im pretty sure they have a blue band on there seleve with SP on it ... does that mean special person ???

Buffalo, NY

#17 Nov 13, 2012
... we all should stop and remember ... for its the dreams that keeps us going ...

... for my friends and the fans of harry ...
Iggy Norrant

Huntington, NY

#18 Nov 13, 2012
FROM THE ARTICLE:
"She's an idiot, just like the her sign says," Kelley said as she watched Hardin lean against a fence, her head down and her eyes hidden by dark glasses.

"She did this almost every day last year," Kelley said. "She won't stop laughing. She's not remorseful, she laughed at every court appearance. She's still laughing, so she needs to be humiliated like this."

.....so, she did this on a regular basis?? WTF???
.....and not remorseful and laughing?

If I lived near there I'd be standing near that spot every morning with a rock in my hand (and a mask on of course)......just waiting for her to do it again.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#19 Nov 13, 2012
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... ok now that i cleaned up my screen ... if there lookin for me im pretty sure they have a blue band on there seleve with SP on it ... does that mean special person ???
was just watching that young women who drove around that school bus , damn it is cold in Cleveland now . she deserves it

thank god I never pulled shore duty , some tells me wnen you packed , your were a load

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Iggy Norrant wrote:
FROM THE ARTICLE:
"She's an idiot, just like the her sign says," Kelley said as she watched Hardin lean against a fence, her head down and her eyes hidden by dark glasses.
"She did this almost every day last year," Kelley said. "She won't stop laughing. She's not remorseful, she laughed at every court appearance. She's still laughing, so she needs to be humiliated like this."
.....so, she did this on a regular basis?? WTF???
.....and not remorseful and laughing?
If I lived near there I'd be standing near that spot every morning with a rock in my hand (and a mask on of course)......just waiting for her to do it again.
why would you mask a rock .....?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same Letter Sentence Game (Feb '15) 12 min Gordo 79
News Bizarre star leaves LSU astronomers asking: Wha... 19 min rose-marie lange 1
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 21 min Joi C 3,755
I wouldn't dare.... 27 min Gray Box 12
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 27 min Joi C 2,751
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 34 min Princess Hey 49,555
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 36 min lightbeamrider 222,051
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 52 min Finny Ferret Handy J 76,707
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 55 min Finny Ferret Handy J 24,179
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Moving On Soon 221,028
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 5 hr Crazy Jae 9,133
More from around the web