Lets Ask Billy R!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#2604 Jun 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> He is just grumpy because he wasn't breast fed. Mom didn't even want to be friends :) He called the suicide hot line and they said he was doing the right thing then they put him on hold :) The only woman he has every been with him twice the going rate :)
When he got married, Brens mom said she didn't lose a daughter, she gained a ton.....
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2605 Jun 25, 2014
LOL...you all are funny.

Billy have you ever been at home and your phone rings and it's your own number calling. I'm getting calls from my own number and people I know are getting calls from me....but it isn't me.....you ever had anything like that happen?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2606 Jun 25, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still have man boobs? Just curious...you gotta get out of that RV and move a round a little ya know?
Did your lady leave you or is this just the way you show her respect? Following another around and asking them all kinds of sexual questions?
I'll bet she left.....nice picture she posted though...saved it for when I need a laugh....I'll just make it real clear to you right now....I have no interest in you! Go fantasize about someone you have a chance with....oh wait...hmmm....I guess just go...
I swear she posted those pictures when she was mad at him. I think the one of him in the "Mr Rogers sweater for the morbidly obese" is especially funny........

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2607 Jun 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> A very good morning back at cha. How is Mrs Billy this fine day?
Mrs Billy is doing fantastic, and is really enjoying being able to sleep late during the summer....
Level 6

Location hidden

#2608 Jun 25, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I swear she posted those pictures when she was mad at him. I think the one of him in the "Mr Rogers sweater for the morbidly obese" is especially funny........
I'm not normally one to pick on people for looks or weight, but in his case I'll make an exception. Going around picking on people the way he does, calling people fat. I was shocked when I saw the source of the man calling others fat and he looks like that! I was expecting someone really young too. If he acts like this now I'd hate to see how he acted as a child. His poor parents!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2609 Jun 25, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not normally one to pick on people for looks or weight, but in his case I'll make an exception. Going around picking on people the way he does, calling people fat. I was shocked when I saw the source of the man calling others fat and he looks like that! I was expecting someone really young too. If he acts like this now I'd hate to see how he acted as a child. His poor parents!
It must be difficult for him to be in the same room with his self :)
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#2610 Jun 25, 2014
What a hoot!!! I the one and only Harrison Freebird have successfully gotten deep within the minds of these 3 slobs. Post after post they spend their day chattering about yours truly. Each trying to out due one another.

Mission accomplished, wonder just who might be my next deserving soul(s)......LMFAO
Level 6

Location hidden

#2611 Jun 26, 2014
Good morning everyone! It's a beautiful day today. I hope everyone has a good one :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2612 Jun 27, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
What a hoot!!! I the one and only Harrison Freebird have successfully gotten deep within the minds of these 3 slobs. Post after post they spend their day chattering about yours truly. Each trying to out due one another.
Mission accomplished, wonder just who might be my next deserving soul(s)......LMFAO
This coming from the guy that follows me, Trina and Denny all over topix, incessantly posting on any thread we appear on? I'm sure you'll be here within a few minutes to post some kind of homosexually themed response, because thats just the way you roll.....Wait for it.......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2613 Jun 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> It must be difficult for him to be in the same room with his self :)
It would have to be a very big room......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2614 Jun 27, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Good morning everyone! It's a beautiful day today. I hope everyone has a good one :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ueZ6tvqhk8UXX
Good morning my friend, happy Friday!
Level 6

Location hidden

#2615 Jun 28, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning my friend, happy Friday!
Hello my sweet friend...okay, okay, hello my grim friend.....Friday was a very stressful day for me as you already know....otherwise I would have been here to stalk...er...I mean talk to you...lol :)
No questions for now....Just sending you and the girls warm wishes and hugs, hoping your weekend is a great one!
-susan-

Saudi Arabia

#2616 Jun 28, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello my sweet friend...okay, okay, hello my grim friend.....Friday was a very stressful day for me as you already know....otherwise I would have been here to stalk...er...I mean talk to you...lol :)
No questions for now....Just sending you and the girls warm wishes and hugs, hoping your weekend is a great one!
By "girls" do you mean my man-boobs?
Patently Great

Buffalo, NY

#2617 Jun 28, 2014
Billy R, I'm a patent attorney with unreal skills. When I get into action, my mind takes over. Everyone else slows down while I move at the normal speed. Do you think I should try out for the US soccer team for the next World Cup? I'd be incredible. Well, I am already incredible. Just ask anyone else whose read my manifest diatribes.
Roxie Darling
Level 6

Since: Jan 13

#2618 Jul 16, 2014
Billy R is a liar and I have no great desire to ask or argue about...or ever speak to, or about, Billy R ever again.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#2619 Jul 16, 2014
Billy, the question of the day is..........Why to "tomorrow" and "manana" roll off the tongue so similarly and both have repetitive letters in them?
Level 6

Location hidden

#2620 Jul 16, 2014
-susan- wrote:
<quoted text>By "girls" do you mean my man-boobs?
No Susan. If you are so self conscious of them to think that...you should try eating healthy and getting more exercise. Hope that helps.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2623 Jul 16, 2014
Billy R...WHY aren't ya .at GMGMIKE'S..Happy Hour??
Roxie Darling
Level 6

#2624 Aug 17, 2015
itsmejd wrote:
If you would like someones opinion who better to ask than Billy R? So who has a question for Billy R?
Why does Topix encourage and sign up multiple profiles? Why don't they put a stop to people registering hundreds and hundreds of profiles/accounts?
Roxie Darling
Level 6

#2625 Aug 17, 2015
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Mrs Billy is doing fantastic, and is really enjoying being able to sleep late during the summer....
Gives new meaning to the Endless Summer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min 8541 MARINE 73,305
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... 2 min andet1987 5
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 5 min Random Task 8
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Just another Joe 220,525
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 7 min Random Task 21,419
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 8 min andet1987 47
News Toddlers escape crib 14 min visitor 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min Trump Two Terms 213,032
Icon Discussion 17 hr Crystal_Clear722 104
More from around the web