Lets Ask Billy R!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2586 Jun 19, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Ya just can't trust jello in a shot glass......
I don't trust anything in a shot glass.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#2587 Jun 19, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust anything in a shot glass.
Shot glasses always lead to trouble....

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2588 Jun 19, 2014
Billy R....

BEST Place to Honor the SUMMER SOLISTICE??

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2589 Jun 20, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Billy R....
BEST Place to Honor the SUMMER SOLISTICE??
For me, the best place is the beach.....
Level 6

Location hidden

#2590 Jun 20, 2014
Billy, why are male birds prettier than female birds? Do you know? Blue eyes wants to know and I do too.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2591 Jun 20, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Billy, why are male birds prettier than female birds? Do you know? Blue eyes wants to know and I do too.
Its because they need to be prettier to attract the female birds.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2592 Jun 20, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>She's stuck with it for a long time, she should be very proud of herself....Yes there are different levels of black belt, most martial arts have 5-7 different levels of black belt.....The girly twin might just surprise you, i know some girly girls that are very proficient in the martial arts. Definitely keep me posted on their progress.
:]] I will..
finally got to see the older one in action, usually we see a video, she's Good - kicked butt! lol
im bragging of course but we were very impressed. 7 yrs old and she could kick my butt. lol
it actually seems to have given her a new confidence in herself too. she even seems to be coming out of her shyness. that IMO is worth everything too.
:)
Level 6

Location hidden

#2593 Jun 20, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Its because they need to be prettier to attract the female birds.
Those picky females...lol...Thank you, she was satisfied with that answer. It led to lots of other questions but I was able to answer them.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2594 Jun 24, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
:]] I will..
finally got to see the older one in action, usually we see a video, she's Good - kicked butt! lol
im bragging of course but we were very impressed. 7 yrs old and she could kick my butt. lol
it actually seems to have given her a new confidence in herself too. she even seems to be coming out of her shyness. that IMO is worth everything too.
:)
It should give her confidence in herself, she has persevered and accomplished something that most people will never do. I hope she sticks with it, I know the CHO has gained an amazing amount of confidence from her training.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#2595 Jun 24, 2014
Hey there little man........been meaning to ask might you have a fav stool softner? Prefer oral however rectal will do if need be..

Been couple days now. Thanks a million......
Level 6

Location hidden

#2597 Jun 24, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
Hey there little man........been meaning to ask might you have a fav stool softner? Prefer oral however rectal will do if need be..
Been couple days now. Thanks a million......
Harrison, why are you talking to yourself like that? It's not your own "little man" that goes inside. And why do you keep your mirror on the inside of the closet? We all already know....sheesh....put it on the other side and enjoy your little self pep talks like a normal person.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#2598 Jun 24, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Harrison, why are you talking to yourself like that? It's not your own "little man" that goes inside. And why do you keep your mirror on the inside of the closet? We all already know....sheesh....put it on the other side and enjoy your little self pep talks like a normal person.
Are you a real sport and just swallow it or do you wimp out and spit it out?

just curious

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2599 Jun 25, 2014
Good morning everyone, happy humpday.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2601 Jun 25, 2014
Billy R wrote:
Good morning everyone, happy humpday.....
A very good morning back at cha. How is Mrs Billy this fine day?
Level 6

Location hidden

#2602 Jun 25, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a real sport and just swallow it or do you wimp out and spit it out?
just curious
Do you still have man boobs? Just curious...you gotta get out of that RV and move a round a little ya know?
Did your lady leave you or is this just the way you show her respect? Following another around and asking them all kinds of sexual questions?
I'll bet she left.....nice picture she posted though...saved it for when I need a laugh....I'll just make it real clear to you right now....I have no interest in you! Go fantasize about someone you have a chance with....oh wait...hmmm....I guess just go...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2603 Jun 25, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you still have man boobs? Just curious...you gotta get out of that RV and move a round a little ya know?
Did your lady leave you or is this just the way you show her respect? Following another around and asking them all kinds of sexual questions?
I'll bet she left.....nice picture she posted though...saved it for when I need a laugh....I'll just make it real clear to you right now....I have no interest in you! Go fantasize about someone you have a chance with....oh wait...hmmm....I guess just go...
He is just grumpy because he wasn't breast fed. Mom didn't even want to be friends :) He called the suicide hot line and they said he was doing the right thing then they put him on hold :) The only woman he has every been with him twice the going rate :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2604 Jun 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> He is just grumpy because he wasn't breast fed. Mom didn't even want to be friends :) He called the suicide hot line and they said he was doing the right thing then they put him on hold :) The only woman he has every been with him twice the going rate :)
When he got married, Brens mom said she didn't lose a daughter, she gained a ton.....
Level 6

Location hidden

#2605 Jun 25, 2014
LOL...you all are funny.

Billy have you ever been at home and your phone rings and it's your own number calling. I'm getting calls from my own number and people I know are getting calls from me....but it isn't me.....you ever had anything like that happen?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2606 Jun 25, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear she posted those pictures when she was mad at him. I think the one of him in the "Mr Rogers sweater for the morbidly obese" is especially funny........

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2607 Jun 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> A very good morning back at cha. How is Mrs Billy this fine day?
Mrs Billy is doing fantastic, and is really enjoying being able to sleep late during the summer....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 7 min Judy 123 1,779
Post unpopular opinion, only comment agree or ... 9 min Indianaian 29
#Things You DON'T Want To Hear# (Aug '17) 9 min quilterqueen 746
True False Game (Jun '11) 10 min Judy 123 16,649
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 12 min Judy 123 4,636
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 13 min So_da_lish_us 9,393
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 15 min So_da_lish_us 17,208
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr OZzie Beth Liar Liar 230,139