Lets Ask Billy R!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2547 Jun 18, 2014
See? That's why I need my LOL's. That looks mean :(
That was a compliment in my weird Trina way :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#2548 Jun 18, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
See? That's why I need my LOL's. That looks mean :(
That was a compliment in my weird Trina way :)
I knew that.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2549 Jun 18, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Something tells me you are being a [email protected]..takes one to know one.
Me, a [email protected]? Yeah, ok, ya got me.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2550 Jun 18, 2014
Crazy Jae wrote:
Hey Billy R.,...Is Obama Out Of Touch With Reality?
Well, the other day he was lecturing school kids about the evils of greenhouse gases, then he immediately got on air force one, and flew all the way across the country to play golf......

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2552 Jun 18, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the other day he was lecturing school kids about the evils of greenhouse gases, then he immediately got on air force one, and flew all the way across the country to play golf......
LMFAO.

That reminds me of the article I read the other day about how the Clinton's have repeatedly said that the 1% need to pay more taxes and have repeatedly said that estate taxes need to be raised to provide a more meritorious society, but they have put most of their assets into trusts to limit inheritance taxes and income taxes.

It's like John Kerry keeping his boat in a neighboring state to avoid taxes.

People might think republicans are more individualistic ... to the point where some folks may feel they are greedy bastards, but at least they are honest about it. Elected democrats will say we need to do more to help poor people, but by that they mean everyone who can't afford a good tax attorney, like they can, should do more to help poor people.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2553 Jun 18, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO.
That reminds me of the article I read the other day about how the Clinton's have repeatedly said that the 1% need to pay more taxes and have repeatedly said that estate taxes need to be raised to provide a more meritorious society, but they have put most of their assets into trusts to limit inheritance taxes and income taxes.
It's like John Kerry keeping his boat in a neighboring state to avoid taxes.
People might think republicans are more individualistic ... to the point where some folks may feel they are greedy bastards, but at least they are honest about it. Elected democrats will say we need to do more to help poor people, but by that they mean everyone who can't afford a good tax attorney, like they can, should do more to help poor people.
Remember when Kerry said that we shouldn't do business with american companies that move overseas to avoid American labor costs? Well, his wife is the heir to the Heinz fortune (thats where he gets his money) and Heinz moved to Mexico because of the cheaper labor costs. But I noticed that he didn't refuse that Heinz money....Do as i say, not as I do......
Level 6

Location hidden

#2554 Jun 18, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I knew that.....
I knew YOU would.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2555 Jun 18, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when Kerry said that we shouldn't do business with american companies that move overseas to avoid American labor costs? Well, his wife is the heir to the Heinz fortune (thats where he gets his money) and Heinz moved to Mexico because of the cheaper labor costs. But I noticed that he didn't refuse that Heinz money....Do as i say, not as I do......
That's exactly what it is ... do as I say, not as I do.

Here's an article about the Clintons:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-06-17/weal...

Judging by the icons, some folks would rather hide from the truth. Everything I said was true. IF people don't think the fact that John Kerry was partially motivated to keep his boat in a neighboring state, because it saved him 500k by doing so, despite that fact that it was much further from where he lived, I don't know what to tell you. In terms of the Clinton, the only reason very wealthy people set up these trusts, is to avoid paying taxes.

You can bet once Obama gets out of office and goes around giving speeches for 200k a pop, he will set up these same trusts.
Level 6

Location hidden

#2556 Jun 18, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Me, a [email protected]? Yeah, ok, ya got me.....
I got ya? Lucky me! Okay how to take care of a [email protected]..hmmm...well, first we need to get some food in you. You're lookin' kinda...well...bony.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2557 Jun 18, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew YOU would.
I always do.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2558 Jun 18, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I got ya? Lucky me! Okay how to take care of a [email protected]..hmmm...well, first we need to get some food in you. You're lookin' kinda...well...bony.
I've been on the Billy diet-Our motto is "Lose ALL the weight".......
Level 6

Location hidden

#2559 Jun 18, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I always do.
You sure do. It's refreshing to be understood. It's so easy to be misunderstood here, but you never do. Probably one of the reasons I like you so much.
Level 6

Location hidden

#2560 Jun 18, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I've been on the Billy diet-Our motto is "Lose ALL the weight".......
I'm on the Proud fitness routine....my motto is "get fit but keep enough to shake it proudly"...LOL...I deserve racy lips for that one.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2561 Jun 18, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what it is ... do as I say, not as I do.
Here's an article about the Clintons:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-06-17/weal...
Judging by the icons, some folks would rather hide from the truth. Everything I said was true. IF people don't think the fact that John Kerry was partially motivated to keep his boat in a neighboring state, because it saved him 500k by doing so, despite that fact that it was much further from where he lived, I don't know what to tell you. In terms of the Clinton, the only reason very wealthy people set up these trusts, is to avoid paying taxes.
You can bet once Obama gets out of office and goes around giving speeches for 200k a pop, he will set up these same trusts.
Remember when Kerry was trying to be a "Comon man" and he was talking about how he participated in the "Common mans" sport? Well, everyone thought he meant bowling or something like that. But in reality, this is what he considered to be the common mans sport... https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2562 Jun 18, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when Kerry was trying to be a "Comon man" and he was talking about how he participated in the "Common mans" sport? Well, everyone thought he meant bowling or something like that. But in reality, this is what he considered to be the common mans sport... https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_...
Yup that’s him … engaging in “common man’s sport”… probably in the ocean just off Martha’s Vineyard.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2563 Jun 18, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup that’s him … engaging in “common man’s sport”… probably in the ocean just off Martha’s Vineyard.
With his butler keeping the Rolls Royce running so it would stay cool for him......

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2573 Jun 18, 2014
Remedy for a BAD JELLO upset Tummy???

Huuurrrryyy...; (

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2574 Jun 19, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
Remedy for a BAD JELLO upset Tummy???
Huuurrrryyy...; (
Bad Jello? thats a first......Did you know that if the police catch you with jello, they will charge you with carrying a congealed weapon?
Level 6

Location hidden

#2575 Jun 19, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Bad Jello? thats a first......Did you know that if the police catch you with jello, they will charge you with carrying a congealed weapon?
How in the hell am I supposed to stalk you if you allow these jello contest to go on? It took me forever to wade through this mess....poor Petal Power and her food fights, this is just terrible...Did you know the police are at the door? Something about a noise disturbance...sheesh :)

LOL...good morning Billy. I stopped off and got coffee..want one?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2577 Jun 19, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the hell am I supposed to stalk you if you allow these jello contest to go on? It took me forever to wade through this mess....poor Petal Power and her food fights, this is just terrible...Did you know the police are at the door? Something about a noise disturbance...sheesh :)
LOL...good morning Billy. I stopped off and got coffee..want one?
Good morning Trina, coffee would be great......Food emergencies can be so difficult, hopefully we can help Petal power with this one....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Dogen 204,717
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min 8541 MARINE 59,647
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 55 min Ferrerman 671
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 2 hr Calisportsgirl 5,107
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Calisportsgirl 19,649
Word Association (Mar '10) 2 hr Calisportsgirl 21,070
One Word (Jan '09) 2 hr Calisportsgirl 17,070
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr Poppyann 3,740
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 197,278
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 6 hr Knock off purse s... 33,139
More from around the web