Lets Ask Billy R!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#2526 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. I like "Billy wisdoms" Love matters, but that's basically very close friends and family.
You made my news again. Florida makes my news just about daily. It was about tornadoes. While they aren't as common in your area as mine, they are more dangerous. They explained why.....You need a house in a hill, so I don't have to worry.
In the final analysis, love matters more than anything else.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2527 Jun 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>(Jumps up and looks terrified) Oh hi Brandiiiii, good afternoon!I'm glad its you, I was scared for a minute;)
Hahahahehehe...thanks for humoring me! I obviously need to take lessons.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2528 Jun 17, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I saw the two that hit Moore Oklahoma. Both hit the same place and followed the same path and were on the ground for a very long time. I expected to see damage but it looked like you put a house in a blender
They do tend to follow along the same path. We've had them come through our property. We built a house in a hill for that very reason, unfortunately the first one was in the path. Fortunately, we were lucky. I'm very scared of tornadoes though now.

Thank you for the youtube suggestions by the way. That was very interesting to watch. I apologize for not getting back to you on that. It was a busy Father's Day weekend in my world.
Level 6

Location hidden

#2529 Jun 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>In the final analysis, love matters more than anything else.
I couldn't agree more.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2530 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't bother me. I just think when people act out they are lacking in hugs...I icon too, but I give hearts and agrees and nice ones.
If I don't like something to the point that I feel the need to icon I'll use my words like a grown up.
Thats the problem. Trolls and grown up are incompatible theories......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2531 Jun 17, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahehehe...thanks for humoring me! I obviously need to take lessons.
Don't worry, if you try hard enough I'm sure youll be scaring me in no time........
Level 6

Location hidden

#2532 Jun 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the problem. Trolls and grown up are incompatible theories......
I used to think trolls were real. I thought that they were like that puppet on Mr. Rogers Neighborhood though, with the big nose and red cheeks. And my mom kept reassuring me there weren't any trolls. If she only knew....LOL

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2533 Jun 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the problem. Trolls and grown up are incompatible theories......
A boy told his mother when he grows up he wants to be a troll. She told him he could do one or the other but not both :)

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2534 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think trolls were real. I thought that they were like that puppet on Mr. Rogers Neighborhood though, with the big nose and red cheeks. And my mom kept reassuring me there weren't any trolls. If she only knew....LOL
I believed they all lived under the bridge. They wouldn't allow anyone to cross over.
Level 6

Location hidden

#2535 Jun 17, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
I believed they all lived under the bridge. They wouldn't allow anyone to cross over.
I heard that too. I'd always say "baaaa" and start k!cking just to be safe.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2536 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that too. I'd always say "baaaa" and start k!cking just to be safe.
Hahaha!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2537 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think trolls were real. I thought that they were like that puppet on Mr. Rogers Neighborhood though, with the big nose and red cheeks. And my mom kept reassuring me there weren't any trolls. If she only knew....LOL
As much as i wouldnt want to argue with your mom, in this case i would have to.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2538 Jun 17, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> A boy told his mother when he grows up he wants to be a troll. She told him he could do one or the other but not both :)
Thats true. doing both is impossible.....
Level 6

Location hidden

#2539 Jun 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>As much as i wouldnt want to argue with your mom, in this case i would have to.
I'm picturing you and my mom arguing....she'd probably send you away with a flyer about arguing...LOL

“Take me to your kitchen”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2541 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that too. I'd always say "baaaa" and start k!cking just to be safe.
http://youtu.be/PpccpglnNf0...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2542 Jun 18, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm picturing you and my mom arguing....she'd probably send you away with a flyer about arguing...LOL
I'm thinking your mom would win the argument......
Level 6

Location hidden

#2543 Jun 18, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking your mom would win the argument......
Only because you would probably let her. All you would have to do is show her topix and you'd be the winner in that one. You know she had the nerve to call me a [email protected]? I never! All I said was "E=Mc squared hee-haw" and next thing I know I'm a [email protected] She mumbled it. She thinks if she says it really quiet it doesn't count as cussing. LOL

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2544 Jun 18, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because you would probably let her. All you would have to do is show her topix and you'd be the winner in that one. You know she had the nerve to call me a [email protected]? I never! All I said was "E=Mc squared hee-haw" and next thing I know I'm a [email protected] She mumbled it. She thinks if she says it really quiet it doesn't count as cussing. LOL
You, a [email protected]? I am shocked......

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#2545 Jun 18, 2014
Hey Billy R.,...Is Obama Out Of Touch With Reality?
Level 6

Location hidden

#2546 Jun 18, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You, a [email protected]? I am shocked......
Something tells me you are being a [email protected]..takes one to know one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Chimney1 199,256
Word Association (Mar '10) 12 min KNIGHT DeVINE 20,393
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 15 min KNIGHT DeVINE 18,009
2words into 2new words (May '12) 18 min KNIGHT DeVINE 2,207
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 42 min wichita-rick 192,789
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 1 hr wichita-rick 15,838
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 hr wichita-rick 3,206
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 hr Old Sam 145,406
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 3 hr Enzo49 7,194
True False Game (Jun '11) 4 hr Enzo49 12,395