Lets Ask Billy R!
Ami in Miami

United States

#2506 Jun 13, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Vanish? You think we vanish? lol...no, what we do is we "sign out" and when we do life continues...amazing, isn't it?...You should try it sometime.
I signed out because I got a phone call from the reaper himself. He's a really sweet person. It's too bad you're such a meanie to him. You're missing out on a heck of a guy. Oh well, it gave me more time to get to know him :)
I can provoke you so easily..Beth

LOL
Ami in Miami

United States

#2507 Jun 13, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Vanish? You think we vanish? lol...no, what we do is we "sign out" and when we do life continues...amazing, isn't it?...You should try it sometime.
I signed out because I got a phone call from the reaper himself. He's a really sweet person. It's too bad you're such a meanie to him. You're missing out on a heck of a guy. Oh well, it gave me more time to get to know him :)
God you are dumb, Barfie.

Tell Ozzie to come out here, on forum, and do his own dirty work.
Ami in Miami

United States

#2508 Jun 13, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're missing out on a heck of a guy."

&sn s=em
Ami in Miami

United States

#2509 Jun 13, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Better you than me, Beth

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2510 Jun 13, 2014
WHY did the WEBMASTER Change the Tracker Concept??

Is she on the RAG or WHAT??

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#2511 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
i think its funny that to my trolls, Topix is a 24 hour a day proposition and not being on here for a few hours is just unthinkable. If someone isnt here all day and all night it means that something must be wrong.They have never heard of this thing called "a life". They should try to find one sometime.....

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

It Is What It Is

#2512 Jun 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>i think its funny that to my trolls, Topix is a 24 hour a day proposition and not being on here for a few hours is just unthinkable. If someone isnt here all day and all night it means that something must be wrong.They have never heard of this thing called "a life". They should try to find one sometime.....
I'll tell you what's wrong. The dishes need washing sometimes and the laundry needs folding and the kids need mommy and daddy and the pets need fed and the garden veggies gotta get picked before the rabbits eat the plants again and so on and so on.......I'm lucky to make it here for a few hours lately.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2515 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what's wrong. The dishes need washing sometimes and the laundry needs folding and the kids need mommy and daddy and the pets need fed and the garden veggies gotta get picked before the rabbits eat the plants again and so on and so on.......I'm lucky to make it here for a few hours lately.
Absolutely. Buts that the important stuff in life

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

It Is What It Is

#2516 Jun 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. Buts that the important stuff in life
I agree. It absolutely is. It's the stuff that makes a life a wonderful life.

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

It Is What It Is

#2517 Jun 17, 2014
LOL....it sounds like I was complaining. I wasn't. It's just that when people think there is something wrong, it's usually not the case. It's just the busy things in life are needing to get done. Anyhow, I hope everyone is having a great day...especially the iconner, I hope someone gives you a hug today....I think you must really need one.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2518 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It absolutely is. It's the stuff that makes a life a wonderful life.
Besides very close friends and family, very little really matters.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2519 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
LOL....it sounds like I was complaining. I wasn't. It's just that when people think there is something wrong, it's usually not the case. It's just the busy things in life are needing to get done. Anyhow, I hope everyone is having a great day...especially the iconner, I hope someone gives you a hug today....I think you must really need one.
The iconner must have a miserable life if all they do all day long is icon strangers posts in the vain hope of upsetting them.......

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2521 Jun 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>The iconner must have a miserable life if all they do all day long is icon strangers posts in the vain hope of upsetting them.......
Here I am to scare you! Hahaha, nope, just kidding! How is everyone doing today? Let me try again ..... Here I Am To SCARE You!! Or was that troll? Lol, just one of those days. I'm told I'm not very scary....I try :)

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

It Is What It Is

#2522 Jun 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Besides very close friends and family, very little really matters.
Very true. I like "Billy wisdoms" Love matters, but that's basically very close friends and family.

You made my news again. Florida makes my news just about daily. It was about tornadoes. While they aren't as common in your area as mine, they are more dangerous. They explained why.....You need a house in a hill, so I don't have to worry.

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

It Is What It Is

#2523 Jun 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>The iconner must have a miserable life if all they do all day long is icon strangers posts in the vain hope of upsetting them.......
They don't bother me. I just think when people act out they are lacking in hugs...I icon too, but I give hearts and agrees and nice ones.
If I don't like something to the point that I feel the need to icon I'll use my words like a grown up.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2524 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. I like "Billy wisdoms" Love matters, but that's basically very close friends and family.
You made my news again. Florida makes my news just about daily. It was about tornadoes. While they aren't as common in your area as mine, they are more dangerous. They explained why.....You need a house in a hill, so I don't have to worry.
I saw the two that hit Moore Oklahoma. Both hit the same place and followed the same path and were on the ground for a very long time. I expected to see damage but it looked like you put a house in a blender

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2525 Jun 17, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am to scare you! Hahaha, nope, just kidding! How is everyone doing today? Let me try again ..... Here I Am To SCARE You!! Or was that troll? Lol, just one of those days. I'm told I'm not very scary....I try :)
(Jumps up and looks terrified) Oh hi Brandiiiii, good afternoon!I'm glad its you, I was scared for a minute;)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2526 Jun 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
In the final analysis, love matters more than anything else.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2527 Jun 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>(Jumps up and looks terrified) Oh hi Brandiiiii, good afternoon!I'm glad its you, I was scared for a minute;)
Hahahahehehe...thanks for humoring me! I obviously need to take lessons.

“Perfectly Imperfect”

Level 6

It Is What It Is

#2528 Jun 17, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I saw the two that hit Moore Oklahoma. Both hit the same place and followed the same path and were on the ground for a very long time. I expected to see damage but it looked like you put a house in a blender
They do tend to follow along the same path. We've had them come through our property. We built a house in a hill for that very reason, unfortunately the first one was in the path. Fortunately, we were lucky. I'm very scared of tornadoes though now.

Thank you for the youtube suggestions by the way. That was very interesting to watch. I apologize for not getting back to you on that. It was a busy Father's Day weekend in my world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 19 min Sublime1 10,390
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 36 min Geno 27,356
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 1 hr Bovenzi13 3,770
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr Bovenzi13 22,586
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 1 hr andet1987 887
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr Bovenzi13 8,629
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 1 hr andet1987 877
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 2 hr andet1987 47,514
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Crystal_Clear722 223,371
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 4 hr Parden Pard 2,341
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 4 hr Parden Pard 772
More from around the web