Lets Ask Billy R!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#2458 May 28, 2014
Hi Mr. Billy
I know I talked to u somewhere about my granddaughter getting another belt, but cant remember where. lol
anyway, found out its red/black belt that shes going for this time, then my D says the black belt is next.
so she'll get that eventually and then they want her to continue. I guess theres different levels for black belt. something like that I think.

the twins are gonna go about a year or so - not sure how the one will be since shes the "girly" one.
the other, shes knock em dead. lol

anyway - just thought I'd share that with ya. lol lol
:]

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2459 May 28, 2014
PFfff wrote:
Hi Mr. Billy
I know I talked to u somewhere about my granddaughter getting another belt, but cant remember where. lol
anyway, found out its red/black belt that shes going for this time, then my D says the black belt is next.
so she'll get that eventually and then they want her to continue. I guess theres different levels for black belt. something like that I think.
the twins are gonna go about a year or so - not sure how the one will be since shes the "girly" one.
Congrats to your kids!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#2460 Jun 12, 2014
PFfff wrote:
Hi Mr. Billy
She's stuck with it for a long time, she should be very proud of herself....Yes there are different levels of black belt, most martial arts have 5-7 different levels of black belt.....The girly twin might just surprise you, i know some girly girls that are very proficient in the martial arts. Definitely keep me posted on their progress.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Christmas: The Birth of Jesus

#2461 Jun 12, 2014
well hello there dear friend..nice seeing you out and about..long time ..hope you are back for a while..you have been missed must I say..you take care of your two girls. and yourself..now dont you be a stranger around here..LOL..have an awesome day Billy..

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2463 Jun 12, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
well hello there dear friend..nice seeing you out and about..long time ..hope you are back for a while..you have been missed must I say..you take care of your two girls. and yourself..now dont you be a stranger around here..LOL..have an awesome day Billy..
I've been off taking of some family stuff for a few weeks, the girls and i have been having a fantastic time. But now I am back. Its great to see you my friend.
Ami in Miami

United States

#2464 Jun 12, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I've been off taking of some family stuff for a few weeks, the girls and i have been having a fantastic time. But now I am back. Its great to see you my friend.
"But now I am back."

Thanks for the warning, Billy Boy.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2465 Jun 12, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
"But now I am back."
Thanks for the warning, Billy Boy.
Does this mean that you can go back to stalking me full time?
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#2466 Jun 12, 2014
Hey there little man.......noticed in Newsweek that the state of Florida leads the nation in rats and cockroaches. Why might you suppose that is?
Ami in Miami

United States

#2467 Jun 12, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Does this mean that you can go back to stalking me full time?
I have never, ever, stalked you.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2468 Jun 12, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never, ever, stalked you.
And yet, i don't post here for three weeks, and within ten minutes of my posting, there you are whining about me.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2469 Jun 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
Hey there little man.......noticed in Newsweek that the state of Florida leads the nation in rats and cockroaches. Why might you suppose that is?
Too many Democrats?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2470 Jun 12, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
I read in Newsweek that North Carolina leads the nation in lonely, fat guys that mooch off of free buffets. I know why that is......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2473 Jun 12, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many Democrats?
Great answer.....
Ami in Miami

United States

#2474 Jun 12, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, i don't post here for three weeks, and within ten minutes of my posting, there you are whining about me.
I merely posted a thank you...you're the one whining about it.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#2475 Jun 12, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely posted a thank you...you're the one whining about it.
it went through the change long ago but still acts like its on the rag huh.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2476 Jun 12, 2014
Hi Billy!!!(Big Hug) What do we have here? A stalk and harass Billy competition? LOL...can I play? I'll be the nicest stalker you ever saw. I'll take it from creepy to cute, show these people how it's done!:)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2477 Jun 12, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Hi Billy!!!(Big Hug) What do we have here? A stalk and harass Billy competition? LOL...can I play? I'll be the nicest stalker you ever saw. I'll take it from creepy to cute, show these people how it's done!:)
Hey there Trina! You can definitely play, you're my kind of stalker....

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#2478 Jun 12, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Isn't stalking suppose to be the other way around? Start out cute then turn creepy?
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2479 Jun 12, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Trina! You can definitely play, you're my kind of stalker....
Now see if all stalkers did it my way wouldn't the world be so much nicer?:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2480 Jun 12, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Trina! You can definitely play, you're my kind of stalker....
Other have said that until they saw the rabbit in the pot on the stove :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Faith 32,113
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Dave 226,002
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 33 min what a russsh 5,688
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 35 min what a russsh 17,996
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 37 min what a russsh 150,828
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 1 hr -TheExam- 4,341
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Focus on This 6,717
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Focus on THIS 34,383
More from around the web