Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>So glad playoffs are here!
Me too. Stayed up to watch triple OT only for the Hawks to lose! Sux

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2412 Apr 18, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ... I love hockey, especially playoff hockey.
My mom loves hockey too, and baseball. I live in a hockey hockey hockey province, every town has a team. Personally I don't like the game, but everyone has their thing they like. I love the harley, and the occassional game of chesterfield rugby...lol!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#2413 Apr 18, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
Good afternoon good folks...is it almost quitting time yet???
Hi Dave!! I've been very busy lately, but it's good to see that I was missed! Hope you have a terrific week-end!

Hi Billy, Trina, Princess, HH and y'all! Gorgeous day in OKC today!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#2414 Apr 18, 2014
PFfff wrote:
Howdy Mr. Billy
my granddaughter is now going for a red/black belt, I think that's what my SIL said and then I think its the black belt. I forget. lol
anyway, shes at the point where she doesn't want to do it anymore, whines about going, but they are determined for her to finish and going on to another round of it. did u experience that with ur D?
Happy Easter!
:)
Red belt is the last belt before black belt in her martial art. Its very common for kids at that stage to want to slack off, they think they already know everything....I hope the parents at least have her finish getting her black belt,thats an accomplishment no one can ever take away from her...I was lucky, the CHO never wanted to quit, but i'd say at least 3/4 of the kids do.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2415 Apr 18, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Harrison doesn't have much going on in his life.
Ever notice how the littlest guys always talk themselves into bigger people? lol
harrison is a weird pathetic person, he seems to think that calling me little makes him a bigger man. In reality all the buffets he goes to makes him a bigger man.......
not opis

Ravena, NY

#2416 Apr 18, 2014
Did it rain iguanas in the south this year?
I'm not opis...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2417 Apr 18, 2014
not opis wrote:
Did it rain iguanas in the south this year?
I'm not opis...
Hi there Not Opis.......nope, it never got cold enough this year to make it rain iguanas. We had a very mild winter.......

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2418 Apr 18, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom loves hockey too, and baseball. I live in a hockey hockey hockey province, every town has a team. Personally I don't like the game, but everyone has their thing they like. I love the harley, and the occassional game of chesterfield rugby...lol!
I like pretty much all sports. I like to play sports too. I don't like watching soccer, but I like playing soccer too.

Took my bike in for my tires. Holy cluster eff!1 This guy came recommended by my friends. I called him and told him the exact tire I wanted, even gave him the EXACT numbers on the front and back tires that I wanted him to order. Dunlop American Elites. He priced them out for me and called me Wed. The price was right, so I told him to order them for me. He called me yeserday and said they were in. I dropped my bike off today and he said, you have the fat boy. I said yeah. I'm here to have the American Elites put on.

Before I leave my bike he tells me, didn't we decide to go with the Michelins. I said, no we didn't even talk about Michelins (it's not like I called him and asked him which tire I should get ... I called and told him what tire I wanted ... I spent hours researching the tires and talked to my buddies, who talked to guys who they know who own shops and the consensus was Michelins are a close second, but the American Elites are the best tires for handling and mileage).

He tells me, oh, I thought we did .. I think I ordered you the Michelins. We go back there and sure enough, there's the Michelins. I said, we'll I really want the American Elites not those.

Now I have to wait until Wednesday. I didn't want to be a d1ck and I was nice about it, but I was not happy. I'm not sure if it was an honest mistake on his part or a bait and switch. I could have ordered them myself, had them shipped to me and put them on myself, if this guy is gonna be a flake.

I just left my bike there, because it's a little bit of a ride and I'm not making my whole family drive back out there with me to drop it off. Which means I can't do my 20k service until next weekend. I had planned on just getting the Black Stallion washed and all nice and purdy for bike week instead of doing service on it next weekend.

Location hidden

#2422 Apr 18, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like pretty much all sports. I like to play sports too. I don't like watching soccer, but I like playing soccer too.
Took my bike in for my tires. Holy cluster eff!1 This guy came recommended by my friends. I called him and told him the exact tire I wanted, even gave him the EXACT numbers on the front and back tires that I wanted him to order. Dunlop American Elites. He priced them out for me and called me Wed. The price was right, so I told him to order them for me. He called me yeserday and said they were in. I dropped my bike off today and he said, you have the fat boy. I said yeah. I'm here to have the American Elites put on.
Before I leave my bike he tells me, didn't we decide to go with the Michelins. I said, no we didn't even talk about Michelins (it's not like I called him and asked him which tire I should get ... I called and told him what tire I wanted ... I spent hours researching the tires and talked to my buddies, who talked to guys who they know who own shops and the consensus was Michelins are a close second, but the American Elites are the best tires for handling and mileage).
He tells me, oh, I thought we did .. I think I ordered you the Michelins. We go back there and sure enough, there's the Michelins. I said, we'll I really want the American Elites not those.
Now I have to wait until Wednesday. I didn't want to be a d1ck and I was nice about it, but I was not happy. I'm not sure if it was an honest mistake on his part or a bait and switch. I could have ordered them myself, had them shipped to me and put them on myself, if this guy is gonna be a flake.
I just left my bike there, because it's a little bit of a ride and I'm not making my whole family drive back out there with me to drop it off. Which means I can't do my 20k service until next weekend. I had planned on just getting the Black Stallion washed and all nice and purdy for bike week instead of doing service on it next weekend.
thrChrist sakes 'eh? I sometimes think these guys don't listen and go with what they think is best, then when you go in you will cave and let them have it their way. Lucky for us husbands brother works at the local bike shop, he is parts manager and has raced bikes and sleds for years, in the US, Cayman Islands etc. So we always get what we order. But that bait and switch should be illegal, we have dealt with that recently when looking for a new truck to pull toy hauler.

Sports.. when I was younger I was in gymnastics. Some call dance a sport, but I refuse to, it is an art, was in tap, jazz, and irish dance from age 3-14. Then I taught disco and ballroom dance in the eighties. I do miss going for hikes, live in the prairies now so have to do with walks instead. Staying in shape is important to me, so exercise three to four times a week, and try to walk everyday, but this damn winter will not f%$ck off...lol!

Sucks you cannot get your service done on the stallion when you want, things like that piss my husband off too.

Grandkids will be here in an hour, so looking forward to that, but wish it was not a slushy mess outside. We got them walkie talkies. The oldest grandson is going into Cadets this fall. Wow cannot believe he is old enough for that!!!!! He loves anything army!!

Well have a great holiday weekend to you and family.

Location hidden

#2423 Apr 18, 2014
Happy Easter BillyR to your lovely family.
Same to you Hippichick.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2424 Apr 18, 2014
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dave!! I've been very busy lately, but it's good to see that I was missed! Hope you have a terrific week-end!
Hi Billy, Trina, Princess, HH and y'all! Gorgeous day in OKC today!
(Waves to Hipp) Always nice to see you :)

Have a good weekend everyone. Hug and kiss your loved ones.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2425 Apr 18, 2014
And I meant Hippi not Hipp....but you are so hip...that you get 2 "P"s....lol

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#2426 Apr 18, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
...too many p's...
Reported.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#2427 Apr 18, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Awww, I miss Hipp. He was a funny guy.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#2428 Apr 18, 2014
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, I miss Hipp. He was a funny guy.
...I've missed those shorts of yours...Happy Easter Missy!...

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#2429 Apr 18, 2014
...only a child would think Miss Luckygals avatar is spam, clueless and nuts...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2430 Apr 19, 2014
Happy Easter to all my friends here. I hope the Easter Bunny is very good to all of you

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Ravena, NY

#2432 Apr 19, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
...I've missed those shorts of yours...Happy Easter Missy!...
Aww thanks. Happy Easter!

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Ravena, NY

#2433 Apr 19, 2014
Billy R wrote:
Happy Easter to all my friends here. I hope the Easter Bunny is very good to all of you
Happy Easter Billy!

Level 6

Location hidden

#2434 Apr 20, 2014
Happy Easter to everyone. Hope you all are having a good one. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Subduction Zone 173,986
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min SLY WEST 169,631
name my cat 14 min Crazy Jae 55
Poll Would you live in a boarding house? 15 min Sam 5
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 16 min Crazy Jae 19,537
Poll Caution: Ferrets are VERY sensitive! DO NOT______ 17 min Sam 3
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 19 min Crazy Jae 9,525
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 20 min Mega Monster 43,993
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 13,404
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Crazy Jae 29,766