Lets Ask Billy R!

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#2349 Apr 16, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Nope the gutting fish thing is mos def an Okimar sort of activity.
LOL!! I don't blame you!

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#2350 Apr 16, 2014
Hi and good morning Billy and all of Billys friends. My computer is being slow and having trouble posting. Trinka thank you for the nice replies on the other thread. I think that you are sweet too! I will try posting again later. Have a great morning everybody!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#2351 Apr 16, 2014
Hippichick wrote:
Hi everyone! Billy, why does a promotion come with all this added work? LOL!
Sometimes being the boss is a very mixed blessing. I just hope they made it worthwhile financially.......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2352 Apr 16, 2014
La Sunshine wrote:
Hi and good morning Billy and all of Billys friends. My computer is being slow and having trouble posting. Trinka thank you for the nice replies on the other thread. I think that you are sweet too! I will try posting again later. Have a great morning everybody!
I was driving to work this morning, heard this song and immediately thought of you, my friend...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2353 Apr 16, 2014
Good morning everyone, happy humpday......

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2354 Apr 16, 2014
La Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your reply HH. I guess I just didn't follow in my mothers footsteps when it comes to canning. She worked hard and so did me and my brothers during the summer months. I hated shucking corn, snapping beans and shelling peas. YUCK!! The fish that we use to eat was perch and they had little bones. For every bite of fish that we took, my mother would make us take a bite of bread in case there was a bone.
We had a 10acre hobby farm until I was 10. Mom worked part time at A&W as a cook, but she still had time to can, and make bread..lol! When we moved off of farm, it was to take over grand parents restaurant. So I worked in that from age 10-18. It was there that we knew Chief Dan George (he was the Indian who played in a Clint Eastwood movie, and also Litle Big Horn). He had a crush on my mom. My parents split up, and my mom met a fisherman a few years later, so she worked at gillnetting. Lots of salmon then. Hard to get now, at least in the quantity we used. My first marriage I did a lot of canning, kids would eat the pickles by the jar full. I got a blue ribbon for my pickled beets three years in a row at fall fair...lol!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2355 Apr 16, 2014
Hello all you cool people....thank you for the compliment LA Sunshine :)

Hope everyone is having a great day so far.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2356 Apr 16, 2014
Billy R wrote:
Every second one is a good one. Like today is a great hump day, hubby comes home from work. He works one week out, and home one week. Which is great, most guys are out three weeks, home one.
We got a bit of snow last night, so not to happy about that, but it is suppose to warm up to biking temp Sunday. Yeehaw!
Have a great day Billy.

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#2357 Apr 17, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Every second one is a good one. Like today is a great hump day, hubby comes home from work. He works one week out, and home one week. Which is great, most guys are out three weeks, home one.
We got a bit of snow last night, so not to happy about that, but it is suppose to warm up to biking temp Sunday. Yeehaw!
Have a great day Billy.
Is the gal in your avatar really you? I can't help but think of all your postings about your fabulous little butt and petite little figure while insulting others with weight problems...not that it matters to me mind you but look at the size of those arms! They're huge!...and not fit and trim huge but walrusing on the sofa huge. I will say that any woman sporting hangers like those who can hold her head up while brushing her teeth has definitely mastered her trade...

Beautiful Black Molly

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#2358 Apr 17, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the gal in your avatar really you? I can't help but think of all your postings about your fabulous little butt and petite little figure while insulting others with weight problems...not that it matters to me mind you but look at the size of those arms! They're huge!...and not fit and trim huge but walrusing on the sofa huge. I will say that any woman sporting hangers like those who can hold her head up while brushing her teeth has definitely mastered her trade...
NAILED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep, she ain't all that!
Harrison Freebird

Macon, GA

#2359 Apr 17, 2014
Billy R wrote:
And how are you doing these days little man?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#2360 Apr 17, 2014
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
NAILED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yep, she ain't all that!
Or a bag of chips!

Beautiful Black Molly

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#2361 Apr 17, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>And how are you doing these days little man?
Still can't find yours huh?
I don't Billy is interested ..... just saying ...
Level 6

Location hidden

#2362 Apr 17, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>And how are you doing these days little man?
Roflmao @ you........I'll bet Billy laughs when he reads that too. Why on earth do you think he's little? You have obviously never seen the man that is Billy R. Too funny in a very pathetic way. Unless you are referring to his lack of fat......Do you have fat man complex?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2363 Apr 17, 2014
I was going to wish you a good morning, Bro, but after consulting my pretty pink princess watch, I notice that I should now wish you a good afternoon.

So--Good afternoon Brother dear...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2364 Apr 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Roflmao @ you........I'll bet Billy laughs when he reads that too. Why on earth do you think he's little? You have obviously never seen the man that is Billy R. Too funny in a very pathetic way. Unless you are referring to his lack of fat......Do you have fat man complex?
He's like so many other people that get twins confused. I keep telling them, the easiest way to tell us apart is to remember that I'M the cute twin and Billy R is the TALL twin.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2365 Apr 17, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny that only people that have never seen me call me little........Harrison once followed me for a week asking me what size pants I wore, now that was creepy. He was bragging that his waist was bigger than mine, looking at his picture I will DEFINITELY agree with him on that.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2366 Apr 17, 2014
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't find yours huh?
I don't Billy is interested ..... just saying ...
His constant curiosity with how big I am is kinda troubling, especially since I have said my height and weight before, leading me to wonder exactly which measurement he is talking about.I hate to tell him this, but THAT measurement is really none of his business......
Level 6

Location hidden

#2367 Apr 17, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>He's like so many other people that get twins confused. I keep telling them, the easiest way to tell us apart is to remember that I'M the cute twin and Billy R is the TALL twin.....
LOL....is that how? A cute song for you princess :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2368 Apr 17, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
I was going to wish you a good morning, Bro, but after consulting my pretty pink princess watch, I notice that I should now wish you a good afternoon.
So--Good afternoon Brother dear...
Good afternoon Sis......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same Letter Sentence Game (Feb '15) 12 min Gordo 79
News Bizarre star leaves LSU astronomers asking: Wha... 19 min rose-marie lange 1
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 21 min Joi C 3,755
I wouldn't dare.... 27 min Gray Box 12
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 27 min Joi C 2,751
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 34 min Princess Hey 49,555
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 36 min lightbeamrider 222,051
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 52 min Finny Ferret Handy J 76,707
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 55 min Finny Ferret Handy J 24,179
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Moving On Soon 221,028
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 5 hr Crazy Jae 9,133
More from around the web