Lets Ask Billy R!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2264 Apr 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. I think I neglected to tell you hello earlier, so Hello Trina....
Hello (waves, but isn't sure if that's Princess or not, too far to tell)....lol...don't know if you're still around, but hello all the same.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2265 Apr 11, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha! Good one!
Now about that Gold Wing,,,too big, and am told it rides like a car. Like I said, I am a bit prejudiced when it comes to bikes, I am a Harley's only Girl!!! Just can't go back, it is true, when you get on a Harley, you can't go back to the other stuff.
The guy who told me that is the guy who has the ultra classic and he and his wife absolutely love that thing.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2266 Apr 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I like cute shoes too. A girl can NEVER have too many shoes. The only thing good about crocs though is they are easy to slip on and off when I'm working in the garden. Just a hose off and they're good to go again. Unless the dog has taken one to go chew on--then not so much...lol
Absolutely. Cute shoes are for going out, but sometimes you gotta slip something on that's practical for the situation. Shhh...don't tell, but i still have them. I can't help that they never fall apart and make life easy..lol...Please report this post once you get it so minimum people see it!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2268 Apr 11, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>...if you aren't in charge then who is Captain of this ship?!?!?! lol
Don't look at me--I'm just the Princess of the Realm. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2269 Apr 11, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Blech....I know. Used weather is the worst. Thank goodness, no one does that to me too much. I'd send it right back . I'd replace the hail with moth balls, just to be extra rotten and teach her a lesson.
Hippi's just like that. Nice girl, but has an overabundance of weather--like zucchini in the summertime LOL. Always wanting to share.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2270 Apr 11, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello (waves, but isn't sure if that's Princess or not, too far to tell)....lol...don't know if you're still around, but hello all the same.
To hear some tell it--I'm ALWAYS around--even when I'm not. LOL.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2272 Apr 11, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Cute shoes are for going out, but sometimes you gotta slip something on that's practical for the situation. Shhh...don't tell, but i still have them. I can't help that they never fall apart and make life easy..lol...Please report this post once you get it so minimum people see it!
Sure, I'd be glad to report this post. I told Oki I needed a pair of rubber boots to wear in the ick and mud--he brought home a pair of boots that looked like they were made from an old tire--you know the kind--those up to the knee rubber boots. They always reminded me of a knee high version of hip waders. lol I wanted something not as high--probably about mid-calf, and pink, or yellow, or turquoise even....LOL.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2273 Apr 11, 2014
_Annabella_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it must that must be every day.
Hello everyone.
:)
Hello Ms Annabella.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2274 Apr 11, 2014
Jess Wonderin wrote:
<cough>
Care for some Robitussin?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2275 Apr 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was even IP banned once ... and everyone likes me, just ask me, I'll tell you.:P
I didn't like it, but the people at topix can do what they want. If I don't like it, I can leave.
Pardon me for interrupting, but does everyone like you?

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2276 Apr 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me for interrupting, but does everyone like you?
Yeah, they do.

I'm quite loveable if I do say so myself, and I will.(I'm joking, people)

Level 6

Location hidden

#2278 Apr 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hippi's just like that. Nice girl, but has an overabundance of weather--like zucchini in the summertime LOL. Always wanting to share.....
Here it's tomatoes. Everybody always wants to give tomatoes. I think that's why people throw them on stage. Everyone is sick of them...lol

“An Apple a day”

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

nil carborundum illegitemi

#2279 Apr 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Ms Annabella.....
*waves*

Level 6

Location hidden

#2280 Apr 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, I'd be glad to report this post. I told Oki I needed a pair of rubber boots to wear in the ick and mud--he brought home a pair of boots that looked like they were made from an old tire--you know the kind--those up to the knee rubber boots. They always reminded me of a knee high version of hip waders. lol I wanted something not as high--probably about mid-calf, and pink, or yellow, or turquoise even....LOL.
LOL...Muck Boots? I wanted pink ones, my husband rolled his eyes. I put my foot down! In the pink ones of course :)

“An Apple a day”

Level 6

#2281 Apr 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they do.
LOL

From what I've seen, you are quite popular. And those with whom you are not quite AS popular, just plain admire you and follow you wherever you go. They profess that YOU are the one following, but in actuality your popularity is such that THEY are the ones who do the following.

“An Apple a day”

Level 6

#2282 Apr 11, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Muck Boots? I wanted pink ones, my husband rolled his eyes. I put my foot down! In the pink ones of course :)
I love muck boots!

Level 6

Location hidden

#2283 Apr 11, 2014
_Annabella_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love muck boots!
LOL...reported...you're welcome! j/k

Level 6

Location hidden

#2284 Apr 11, 2014
Anyway...the pink ones got stained and ugly. The black ones replaced the pink ones. So apparently, Princess (this is the only time I will ever admit to this) sometimes...I repeat..only sometimes...our husbands are smarter than us.

I wouldn't go out in muck boots, they are right up there with crocks...lol...I think you are joking Annabella...right?:)

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2285 Apr 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy who told me that is the guy who has the ultra classic and he and his wife absolutely love that thing.
That is cool. Got to like your ride!!!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2286 Apr 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they do.
Reminds me of a friend of mine that lives in Austin TX...everytime I see her she says," Its so good for you to see me"...lol

Have a good weekend to all the good folks...happy trolling to all the other peckerheads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 3 min 2all 21
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 8 min wichita-rick 2,934
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min SLY WEST 163,077
The Letter S 36 min Trapper John MD 1
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 43 min wichita-rick 1,845
Word Association (Jun '10) 46 min wichita-rick 27,728
letter H 52 min Princess Hey 33
News New and Totally Bizarre Baby Names 1 hr Spotted Girl 9
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr Crazy Jae 31,997
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 hr Brandiiiiiiii 662