Lets Ask Billy R!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2203 Apr 11, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>I cant quit silly girl...lol...if I do, who is gonna buy all those Uggs and gift cards to Ulta??? lol
Ulta--now THAT'S my kind of store....lol. Hi Dave. <waves>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2204 Apr 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always tomorrow.
That saying always reminds me of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. I hated that particular song.

Hi Sublime.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2205 Apr 11, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
That was obviously a joke. Everyone knows it's the husband's job to provide shoes and all other things girly and fabulous....sheesh...lol....No w go do your job :)
LOL. I think I neglected to tell you hello earlier, so Hello Trina....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2206 Apr 11, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I never bought Uggs. I prefer cute shoes. I thought Uggs were ugly when they were popular...so are crocs (shhh...I bought crocs..don't tell)
I like cute shoes too. A girl can NEVER have too many shoes. The only thing good about crocs though is they are easy to slip on and off when I'm working in the garden. Just a hose off and they're good to go again. Unless the dog has taken one to go chew on--then not so much...lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2207 Apr 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hated crocs for a long time, but my wife liked them and so did my boys. Years ago, she got me a pair that had a big Wisconsin Badgers W on them. So, I'd sometimes wear them instead of flip flops, when we'd go on our boat ... until last year.
My garage floor was a little bit wet, from pulling the boat in. I was walking where it was wet, and next thing I know my legs went flying in the air. My back and head hit first, but my head landed right on the deck of my zero turn mower. I was seeing stars. I must have a thick skull, lol, because I don't know how I did not get knocked out cold.
I had a huge cut on my ear and a hematoma sticking out from the side of my head. I could have been even more hurt if I had hit a different spot on the tractor. My wife made me go to the doctor.
After that, I did a google search and there are all these people complaining about how dangerous they are on wet surfaces. I will never wear them again.
Ouch a rooney. And yeah--that's my one complaint with them too.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2208 Apr 11, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
We love to get out on our Harley, we call it ride therapy. We have had P.M.S (parked motorcycle syndrom) ever since we got home from the Dominican, there we rode a little bike a friend gave us to use while on holidays. The temp here in Canada was 9C on Saturday when we went out for a tour of town for an hour or so, that is about 48F for you, Sunday was the same, then Monday it got to 50F, and 56 on Tuesday so we went on a trip to a town an hour away, so that day we spent all day on Harley. We get good holidays, hubby works a week out in oilfields, and a week home, etc. so he actually works about 22 weeks in a year, so when he takes holidays, he combines it with is regular days off, so last year we were gone to the USA for three weeks on bike only, that is why we could do so many states. We have been in that saddle sometimes though up to 12 hours... hard on the little butt, but worth it.
I hope you get out West. The 8 states we did last summer were, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, and Idaho. The year before was Montana, South Dakota, Wyoming, Washington and Idaho, was awesome. This year we are going to tour the Okanagan BC in Canada. Looking to buy a piece of land to put toy hauler on for the summer months, and bike out to wherever from there. Most of the town border US states. Fun!
Hi Harley. Sounds like a great way to spend a summer--touring a part of the country you aren't familiar with. We never did the motorcycle thing--always had kids with us--but traveling the backroads is nice.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2209 Apr 11, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
It must be bring your child to Topix day....dang, I didn't get the memo.
Actually, 2 of my three children post on topix. If I'd have known it was kids day, I'd have brought them too.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2210 Apr 11, 2014
Good morning Brother Dear. Don't know if I'll be around when you actually see this, so I'll probably just give you a call--wait, can I DO that? After all, I think we're only supposed to post to each other on Topix--seems like I read that somewhere on the internet, and you CAN'T put anything on the internet that isn't true......

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2211 Apr 11, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
We love to get out on our Harley, we call it ride therapy. We have had P.M.S (parked motorcycle syndrom) ever since we got home from the Dominican, there we rode a little bike a friend gave us to use while on holidays. The temp here in Canada was 9C on Saturday when we went out for a tour of town for an hour or so, that is about 48F for you, Sunday was the same, then Monday it got to 50F, and 56 on Tuesday so we went on a trip to a town an hour away, so that day we spent all day on Harley. We get good holidays, hubby works a week out in oilfields, and a week home, etc. so he actually works about 22 weeks in a year, so when he takes holidays, he combines it with is regular days off, so last year we were gone to the USA for three weeks on bike only, that is why we could do so many states. We have been in that saddle sometimes though up to 12 hours... hard on the little butt, but worth it.
I hope you get out West. The 8 states we did last summer were, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, and Idaho. The year before was Montana, South Dakota, Wyoming, Washington and Idaho, was awesome. This year we are going to tour the Okanagan BC in Canada. Looking to buy a piece of land to put toy hauler on for the summer months, and bike out to wherever from there. Most of the town border US states. Fun!
P.M.S., lol. My father in law was having motorcycle envy when he came down with my mil, when my wife and I went to SoBe. Chicago had about the worst winter, in recorded history, and he hasnít ridden in a long time. I rode my bike to work the day they arrived, ha, ha. We have a lot more mild winters and longer springs and falls than they have.

I think the most Iíve ridden in one day was about 450 miles, and my butt was sore. My wifeís butt was even more sore. I have a Fat Boy Lo, not a touring. So, itís probably not quite as comfy as your ride, but I donít care for a touring bike and neither does my wife.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#2212 Apr 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Suuuure, yeah right. Allow me to introduce you to my brother Billy.....
Mama R always said that was why Glenda and I got along so well......

“I looked, and behold,”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2213 Apr 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>That saying always reminds me of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. I hated that particular song.
Hi Sublime.
Are you talking about the claymation movie? I've seen it many times, but it's been awhile. I don't remember that song.

Hi

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2214 Apr 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning Brother Dear. Don't know if I'll be around when you actually see this, so I'll probably just give you a call--wait, can I DO that? After all, I think we're only supposed to post to each other on Topix--seems like I read that somewhere on the internet, and you CAN'T put anything on the internet that isn't true......
Bon Jour

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2215 Apr 11, 2014
roun n roun wrote:
Luv you sis
Luv you bro
Don't tell mama r
Oh I won't
Is it your turn or mine
What day of the week is it
Oh right my turn
Roun
N
Roun
Join in everybody. Enjoy the show.
You've got a sister that posts here too?? And your mom is called Mama R? Wow, what a coincidence........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2216 Apr 11, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Mama R always said that was why Glenda and I got along so well......
They say opposites attract, and except for that you guys are really different......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2217 Apr 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the claymation movie? I've seen it many times, but it's been awhile. I don't remember that song.
Hi
Yeah--it was the most BORING song in the whole movie. Clarisse sang it to Rudolph. Falsetto voice, "there's always tomorrow for dreams to come true"

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2218 Apr 11, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Bon Jour
Wow, you sound just like a French Model......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2219 Apr 11, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>You've got a sister that posts here too?? And your mom is called Mama R? Wow, what a coincidence........
What are the odds?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#2220 Apr 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>What are the odds?
Its a small world......

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2221 Apr 11, 2014
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Harley. Sounds like a great way to spend a summer--touring a part of the country you aren't familiar with. We never did the motorcycle thing--always had kids with us--but traveling the backroads is nice.
Hi Hitesrunprincess! It is a great way to travel. Even when we are home we like to take off for the day, stop at a bar have a bite to eat then head home. You see so much more on a bike.
Like the saying goes....In a car it is like seeing a movie, on a bike it is like starring in the movie...lol!
On the crocs...I hate those things, my mom used to wear them. None of my kids do, but we got a pair for my little granddaughter, pink, and a purple pair,,now in that tiny size they are adorable...lol! I also hate ugs,,, but same, got baby girl a pair and they are cute in that size. Not that my daughter and I have big feet, size 5, but I think it is the way so many girls just slop around in them, dragging their feet etc. Big turn off. I am like you, I like pretty girly shoes,, and have a closet full of them. Used to be when you flew anywhere you could take two checked bags for free, and one of mine was always a suitcase full of shoes...lol! When we were in Dominican recently we have a 8 year old little girl we sponsor to go to private school, so she and her little sister came over to visit and go in pool, well they spied my shoes, and proceeded to try them on, the youngest thought I gave her a pair and was going to wear them home...lol! You should have seen her posing for me, so cute. We now sponsor both girls to go to school. We don't go through any of those organized charities as they give the needy hardly any of that money, we send it directly to them.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2222 Apr 11, 2014
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Its a small world......
after all.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 5 min -Prince- 150,351
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 10 min Princess Hey 17,339
True False Game (Jun '11) 18 min SweLL GirL 15,347
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 24 min SweLL GirL 11,041
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 27 min Princess Hey 3,500
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 29 min rainmaker2016 1,153
Word association (Jun '07) 31 min rainmaker2016 6,856
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,291
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Goku Black 25,420
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Goku Black 5,497