Lets Ask Billy R!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2179 Apr 10, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
That was obviously a joke. Everyone knows it's the husband's job to provide shoes and all other things girly and fabulous....sheesh...lol....No w go do your job :)
I was joking too..nobody buys Uggs anymore...lol
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2180 Apr 10, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always tomorrow.
Good answer. I'm having a good one though. It's kind of a choice, don't you think? Look at all of the great or dwell on all of the negative. When all else fails, type a sideways smiley...lol :)
Level 6

Location hidden

#2181 Apr 10, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>I was joking too..nobody buys Uggs anymore...lol
LOL...I never bought Uggs. I prefer cute shoes. I thought Uggs were ugly when they were popular...so are crocs (shhh...I bought crocs..don't tell)

Level 8

Location hidden

#2182 Apr 10, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I never bought Uggs. I prefer cute shoes. I thought Uggs were ugly when they were popular...so are crocs (shhh...I bought crocs..don't tell)
Anything but Crocs!!!! Dont worry sweets...Im gonna report your post so nobody else has to read it...lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2183 Apr 10, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Good answer. I'm having a good one though. It's kind of a choice, don't you think? Look at all of the great or dwell on all of the negative. When all else fails, type a sideways smiley...lol :)
For someone like you and I 99% percent of the time, if not greater, yes, it's a choice. I think some folks are just wired to be negative, tho, and telling them to not be negative is like telling a depressed person to not be depressed.
Level 6

Location hidden

#2184 Apr 10, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Anything but Crocs!!!! Dont worry sweets...Im gonna report your post so nobody else has to read it...lol
Thanks....lol...horrible admission on my part.
Level 6

Location hidden

#2185 Apr 10, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone like you and I 99% percent of the time, if not greater, yes, it's a choice. I think some folks are just wired to be negative, tho, and telling them to not be negative is like telling a depressed person to not be depressed.
I think you are probably right.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2186 Apr 10, 2014
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Anything but Crocs!!!! Dont worry sweets...Im gonna report your post so nobody else has to read it...lol
I hated crocs for a long time, but my wife liked them and so did my boys. Years ago, she got me a pair that had a big Wisconsin Badgers W on them. So, I'd sometimes wear them instead of flip flops, when we'd go on our boat ... until last year.

My garage floor was a little bit wet, from pulling the boat in. I was walking where it was wet, and next thing I know my legs went flying in the air. My back and head hit first, but my head landed right on the deck of my zero turn mower. I was seeing stars. I must have a thick skull, lol, because I don't know how I did not get knocked out cold.

I had a huge cut on my ear and a hematoma sticking out from the side of my head. I could have been even more hurt if I had hit a different spot on the tractor. My wife made me go to the doctor.

After that, I did a google search and there are all these people complaining about how dangerous they are on wet surfaces. I will never wear them again.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2187 Apr 10, 2014
Dont worry... I will report you too Sublime...this could be a little secret between the three of us..lol
Level 6

Location hidden

#2189 Apr 10, 2014
Roflmao.....
Level 6

Location hidden

#2190 Apr 10, 2014
Was laughing at the three of us, not the lawyer joke....I really need to hit what I'm replying to....lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2191 Apr 10, 2014
Your secret is safe. I won't tell anyone, no matter what ... unless they ask.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2192 Apr 10, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know when I will do it, I just checked and it’s 24-25 hours, not counting stops.
We would probably need 2.5-3 days just to get there and another 3 to get back. It would probably require a week and a half off from work. I get a lot of vacation, but most of my buds I ride with only get a couple weeks. We’ve talked about it before and that’s the problem.
<quoted text>
Lucky you. That sounds like a lot of fun. Road trips are always a blast. My wife and I got caught in a bad thunderstorm coming down from the blue ridge one time and there was nowhere to pull over for shelter. It was a ... bonding experience. Like your day, it was really hot that day and we dried off quickly once it passed.
I would like to do a trip out west sometime too.
We love to get out on our Harley, we call it ride therapy. We have had P.M.S (parked motorcycle syndrom) ever since we got home from the Dominican, there we rode a little bike a friend gave us to use while on holidays. The temp here in Canada was 9C on Saturday when we went out for a tour of town for an hour or so, that is about 48F for you, Sunday was the same, then Monday it got to 50F, and 56 on Tuesday so we went on a trip to a town an hour away, so that day we spent all day on Harley. We get good holidays, hubby works a week out in oilfields, and a week home, etc. so he actually works about 22 weeks in a year, so when he takes holidays, he combines it with is regular days off, so last year we were gone to the USA for three weeks on bike only, that is why we could do so many states. We have been in that saddle sometimes though up to 12 hours... hard on the little butt, but worth it.
I hope you get out West. The 8 states we did last summer were, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California, Oregon, and Idaho. The year before was Montana, South Dakota, Wyoming, Washington and Idaho, was awesome. This year we are going to tour the Okanagan BC in Canada. Looking to buy a piece of land to put toy hauler on for the summer months, and bike out to wherever from there. Most of the town border US states. Fun!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Lawton, MI

#2194 Apr 10, 2014
where is bullchitbilly
Good n Plenty

Jackson, MO

#2195 Apr 10, 2014
the story so far wrote:
Well, this'll be fun. Here's *Annabella* and Sublime getting cozy with Harley Honey while they are also settling in with the regular Topix trolls! Uh oh- how are Dondo Dork and Bex et al going to take this??? HH is their sworn enemy!!
Folks, get some popcorn and refreshments- it's going to be an EPIC TROLL BATTLE!!!*Annabella* might have to bring Kevin out of retirement and ArtGal back from the dead for this battle!
My gawd dude, you are out of control !! LOL
What a line up that would be and the next full moon isn't until Tuesday.
Okay everyone, drop your drawers.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2197 Apr 10, 2014
It must be bring your child to Topix day....dang, I didn't get the memo.
Good n Plenty

Jackson, MO

#2199 Apr 10, 2014
You look very suspicious in the box !!
DaveMC wrote:
It must be bring your child to Topix day....dang, I didn't get the memo.
Leave the kid at home and you heard me .. drop your drawers !!
Good n Plenty

Jackson, MO

#2200 Apr 10, 2014
roun n roun wrote:
Luv you sis
Luv you bro
Don't tell mama r
Oh I won't
Is it your turn or mine
What day of the week is it
Oh right my turn
Roun
N
Roun
Join in everybody. Enjoy the show.
You look suspicious. You dropped your IP, now drop your drawers !!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2201 Apr 10, 2014
the story so far wrote:
Well, this'll be fun. Here's *Annabella* and Sublime getting cozy with Harley Honey while they are also settling in with the regular Topix trolls! Uh oh- how are Dondo Dork and Bex et al going to take this??? HH is their sworn enemy!!
Folks, get some popcorn and refreshments- it's going to be an EPIC TROLL BATTLE!!!*Annabella* might have to bring Kevin out of retirement and ArtGal back from the dead for this battle!

You forgot Dawn Smith!!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2202 Apr 11, 2014
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....wouldn't that be nice? I'd like to return this day please. Actually, today has been just fine, but that would be wonderful as an option.
I hate when I get used weather from Hippi. She'll call, say something like "today it was so rainy and cold" and first thing you know--it's rainy and cold here. Used weather is the worst..... I want some brand new, store-bought weather--not her ole hand-me-down weather.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man's Stormtrooper costume saves him from deadl... (Jan '15) 1 min Save The Pharts 4
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 min wichita-rick 1,017
News Man 'immune' to deadly snake venom after allowi... (Oct '13) 6 min Save Those Pharts 12
News Swedish politician: officials should have sex i... 12 min wichita-rick 2
News Man Bitten By Snake In Car After Sale (Aug '11) 12 min Phart Starts Now 13
News Snake Slithers Out of ATM as Man Makes Withdrawal (Nov '11) 15 min Phart Real Hard 66
News Mass. officials search for fugitive snake (Aug '13) 18 min Phart Real Loud 5
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min wichita-rick 211,705
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 hr Lavey 1,540
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr _Susan_ 71,442
Who Are You Missing Today? (Feb '12) 4 hr Enzo49 413
More from around the web