"A" is for alias; "C "is for Clique, ...

"A" is for alias; "C "is for Clique, "G" is for Gone; and "V" is for Vendetta

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Some who haven't been here for long could probably use a scorecard to help negotiate through the posting minefield. I have no silly mistaken idea that any of this will fix anything wrong here. Let's try a little exercise and try to identify the posters here:

1. with alter-egos and who (what) those various alter-egos are (A);

2. with a long history with other posters, who they usually align (agree) with (C);

3. with a long Topix history, who for whatever reason left here (are gone) and who you would like to see return (G):

3. with a long history with other posters, who have known or perceived animosity (are usually against, or have real vendettas against) toward them (V).

Some lack the history to know who's who here. So the information above would be helpful. If this has been done already and its buried somewhere back on Page 50, it would also be helpful if one of you long-termers could point it out of provide a title for it.

Some newbies here have figured out some of the dynamics between other posters, but not all. Also, some long-term posters here might enjoy "getting in the way-back machine." Or we can ignore this thread, say "pizz off" and carry on without a scorecard.

Thanks to whoever chooses to post here. To those who choose not to, have a good one.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#2 Apr 14, 2012
I'll play.

1.) I'm known as Red, always have always will. Course that don't count for the name calling now does it.

2.) Aligned??? Please, some try to clump me with others but I think it's been proven I'm on my own. Aligned..geez.

3.) No comment

3 which is 4.) Don't give a rat's arse who hates who, who holds grudges, who lies like a rug and who the game-players are. It's a silly Forum for cripes sake.

I'm not offering any other info than that, so don't ask.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#3 Apr 14, 2012
Do your own homework. Unless you would like to message me your credit card info...

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 14, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
Some who haven't been here for long could probably use a scorecard to help negotiate through the posting minefield. I have no silly mistaken idea that any of this will fix anything wrong here. Let's try a little exercise and try to identify the posters here:
1. with alter-egos and who (what) those various alter-egos are (A);
2. with a long history with other posters, who they usually align (agree) with (C);
3. with a long Topix history, who for whatever reason left here (are gone) and who you would like to see return (G):
3. with a long history with other posters, who have known or perceived animosity (are usually against, or have real vendettas against) toward them (V).
Some lack the history to know who's who here. So the information above would be helpful. If this has been done already and its buried somewhere back on Page 50, it would also be helpful if one of you long-termers could point it out of provide a title for it.
Some newbies here have figured out some of the dynamics between other posters, but not all. Also, some long-term posters here might enjoy "getting in the way-back machine." Or we can ignore this thread, say "pizz off" and carry on without a scorecard.
Thanks to whoever chooses to post here. To those who choose not to, have a good one.
Hi Chilli J, not sure it would be a good idea to list posters within these categories it may cause a new stretch of arguing. However, One way to determine some of what you are looking for is the avatar. It shows when they created it. This can help determine posters who have been here for awhile. But for the other questions I would just read the posts it does become clear after a little while what is happening. The bigger problem here now I think is new posters don't get a welcome easily. Some feel they are posters just creating a new profile to troll. Personally I don't feel this way. I think we should be nicer to new posters and not start attacking them out of assumptions. Enjoy your time on topix and good luck with your answers!:)hugs!

“RIP Robin Gibb”

Level 5

Since: May 09

12/22/49 - 5/20/12

#5 Apr 14, 2012
1: Pixie_Vampyress, this name and Poll_Dancer.

2: Far as I know, I get along with everyone.

3: I miss Druid, Colloquy, and.. omg I will be here for days, never mind, I miss a few.

4: I argue with myself, offline... I am such a bytch!

Cherish Your Loved Ones.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 14, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
I'll play.
1.) I'm known as Red, always have always will. Course that don't count for the name calling now does it.
2.) Aligned??? Please, some try to clump me with others but I think it's been proven I'm on my own. Aligned..geez.
3.) No comment
3 which is 4.) Don't give a rat's arse who hates who, who holds grudges, who lies like a rug and who the game-players are. It's a silly Forum for cripes sake.
I'm not offering any other info than that, so don't ask.
Thanks for playing. Before I contemplated starting this thread, I had read 9+ months of posts and had some idea who might be who. You I had pegged as being aligned with yourself. Not that you care, but I respect that. From my prior, I'm making few friends here. BTW, please notice that I'm asking you or no other info. LOL

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 14, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
Do your own homework. Unless you would like to message me your credit card info...
Thanks. I can either do that, or just mail it to you at your P. O. Box address.:-D

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#8 Apr 14, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I can either do that, or just mail it to you at your P. O. Box address.:-D
Hehe, touche!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 14, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chilli J, not sure it would be a good idea to list posters within these categories it may cause a new stretch of arguing. However, One way to determine some of what you are looking for is the avatar. It shows when they created it. This can help determine posters who have been here for awhile. But for the other questions I would just read the posts it does become clear after a little while what is happening. The bigger problem here now I think is new posters don't get a welcome easily. Some feel they are posters just creating a new profile to troll. Personally I don't feel this way. I think we should be nicer to new posters and not start attacking them out of assumptions. Enjoy your time on topix and good luck with your answers!:)hugs!
Thanks for your post above. From the time I've posted here (under this name only, since 06/11) I know there's impressively bad blood between a number of posters. So I was also aware that this thread might very well (probably?) spin out of control into bad, bickering, boorish, bratty behavior. If it does, so be it. You folks decide.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Apr 14, 2012
SIN_cerelyYours wrote:
1: Pixie_Vampyress, this name and Poll_Dancer.
2: Far as I know, I get along with everyone.
3: I miss Druid, Colloquy, and.. omg I will be here for days, never mind, I miss a few.
4: I argue with myself, offline... I am such a bytch!
Cherish Your Loved Ones.
Thanks for your feedback. I particularly appreciated response #4 above. Enjoy your day and weekend.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Apr 14, 2012
1. LunchLady, this one, and many unregistered names (gray) like LLDJ, DeeJay, and so on.

2., 3., 3., Many don't care for me.

I don't care too much.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#12 Apr 14, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
1. LunchLady, this one, and many unregistered names (gray) like LLDJ, DeeJay, and so on.
2., 3., 3., Many don't care for me.
I don't care too much.
NM, you have always been very nice to me. So you can count me in as one who likes you!:)hugs!

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 14, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
NM, you have always been very nice to me. So you can count me in as one who likes you!:)hugs!
Thanks. There are some on here I truly care about but stay away from because I don't want them to get any backlash.

And I like you too.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#14 Apr 14, 2012
1- Always Wary and a few more for the game that I stopped playing months ago.

2- I enjoy most of the posters on Topix, not just Offbeat. I love music of all kinds. Ignore me if you don't like me, I will return the favor.

3- I miss Stacked, not to be confused with Stacked and Proud that still posts, Arminus, Maria Antonia, Gloria.... many more that I am forgetting and many many more that post less and less......

4- I don't waste my time on energy vampires, not to be confused with Pixie who is not a waste of time. Fighting bores the hell out of me. Trolls are best reported then ignored IMO, can't argue with stupid.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Apr 14, 2012
Chatty Kathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chilli J, not sure it would be a good idea to list posters within these categories it may cause a new stretch of arguing. However, One way to determine some of what you are looking for is the avatar. It shows when they created it. This can help determine posters who have been here for awhile. But for the other questions I would just read the posts it does become clear after a little while what is happening. The bigger problem here now I think is new posters don't get a welcome easily. Some feel they are posters just creating a new profile to troll. Personally I don't feel this way. I think we should be nicer to new posters and not start attacking them out of assumptions. Enjoy your time on topix and good luck with your answers!:)hugs!
I agree Kathy...new posters should be accepted but too many have been cyber-burned before. Usually when a troll creates a new profile their colors shine through quick enough...or they out themselves by forgetting to log out of new account.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#16 Apr 14, 2012
Now Brer Fox,,,, he wink his eye slow,
en lay low
en de Tar-Baby, she ain't sayin' nuthin'

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#17 Apr 14, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for playing. Before I contemplated starting this thread, I had read 9+ months of posts and had some idea who might be who. You I had pegged as being aligned with yourself. Not that you care, but I respect that. From my prior, I'm making few friends here. BTW, please notice that I'm asking you or no other info. LOL
Heh heh, no worries CJ, I won't bite your head off okay. Nice to have you posting here, stop by the Night Owl Saloon sometime.:^)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 14, 2012
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh, no worries CJ, I won't bite your head off okay. Nice to have you posting here, stop by the Night Owl Saloon sometime.:^)
I've read a number of your priors and I'm not all that concerned for my safety. LOL Thanks for the invitation. I'll stop by sometime.

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Apr 14, 2012
Alright. You win.

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#20 Apr 14, 2012
NeverMissed wrote:
Alright. You win.
You missy go sit in the corner. Nah uh, give me the cell phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 2 min Go Blue Forever 4,703
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min beatlesintheblog 144,188
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 2 min andet1987 7,924
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 5 min andet1987 8,144
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 5 min Rose_NoHo 34,603
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 7 min Princess Hey 3,833
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 8 min Dont_You_Dare 1,865
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min Rider on the Storm 189,550
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr LBS 5,361
Transgender bathrooms .... thoughts? 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 99
More from around the web