I sadly, no longer know, can you plea...

I sadly, no longer know, can you please tell me who I am?

Created by Lumatrix on Jan 17, 2013

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

Me - Luci - Newbie - Can read & comprehend.

Agent of NWO Australia HQ

Illuminati Affiliate

36 different sock trolls of who? You tell me.

Some poet I never heard of.

Soldier of various 'sock armies'.

Psychologist.

Tinkerbell.

"Top Mod" who can "delete my own posts."

Someone who has "too many forum skills to be new."

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“LOL at the losers who have....”

Level 5

Since: May 10

all day to peek at my facebook

#1 Jan 17, 2013
<bex shuts the door>

PESCreate

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Please, as someone who has gone through the same thing - You must not let it get to you. It may feel like the whole room is in on this, but I promise you it is only a few.

I know what it's like to first get here and post as frenetic as I did and it was out of pure excitement.
All the different topics to put a word in and without
realizing it my name was up and down the board. Some take real offense to seeing that.

That's not on you and you must ignore it and all the polls accusing you of being others too. Pay attention to who is playing in these threads and you WILL SEE who is responsible. The jugits mean nothing outside of some
cowards and their many SOCKS. They want the attention
you may be getting and that's the way it is.

Good Luck and don't let them get to you. Don't give them the satisfaction. Trust me, they look like idiots and it's no reflection on you.

PEACE
:)

PESCreate

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#3 Jan 17, 2013
You are too funny, that's what you are.
Lol - and so much stronger than they may expect you to be. Did you just give us your first name? Hello - I'm Trish and I was new to Offbeat in July of last year and I went through the very same thing. There are two dozen threads to insult me out there and this was brilliant of you to do for yourself. Absolutely Brilliant.

Now, you realize - you'll be accused of being me and I'm one of the PIES and sams and genos and all the rest of everyone else's socks too.
Do you know what socks are? I didn't when I arrived.
:)))

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Who am I?????
I have to know!

Feel free to post whatever you like, I will :D

http://www.angelfire.com/space/usenet/
A Handy Guide

<3

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#6 Jan 17, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
Please, as someone who has gone through the same thing - You must not let it get to you. It may feel like the whole room is in on this, but I promise you it is only a few.
I know what it's like to first get here and post as frenetic as I did and it was out of pure excitement.
realizing it my name was up and down the board. Some take real offense to seeing that.
That's not on you and you must ignore it and all the polls accusing you of being others too. Pay attention to who is playing in these threads and you WILL SEE who is responsible. The jugits mean nothing outside of some
Good Luck and don't let them get to you. Don't give them the satisfaction. Trust me, they look like idiots and it's no reflection on you.
PEACE
Cheers darling :D

Peace, love and pretty umbrellas <3
oh no mr bill

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Um, Ozzie-Pie????

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#8 Jan 17, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
You are too funny, that's what you are.
Lol - and so much stronger than they may expect you to be. Did you just give us your first name? Hello - I'm Trish and I was new to Offbeat in July of last year and I went through the very same thing. There are two dozen threads to insult me out there and this was brilliant of you to do for yourself. Absolutely Brilliant.
Now, you realize - you'll be accused of being me and I'm one of the PIES and sams and genos and all the rest of everyone else's socks too.
Do you know what socks are? I didn't when I arrived.
Pml...
*Shucks* You are too kind, hi Trish, nice to meet you :)
A month ago I thought a soc was an Orson Welles invention in his book 1984. Now, yes, I most certainly know what a sock is, they keep my feet warm in winter.
They can accuse away. I just need to know who I am. All I know about meat pies is that they're yummy with tomato sauce.
Cheers <3

Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#9 Jan 17, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
The first one to enter this show is a SOCK and she has more than half a dozen of them. Some are banned, but they can still do magic things behind the scenes. Isn't that right Rebecca? Oh, the things I've learned since arriving. You are intelligent, kind and sweet in a good number of places and then you are nasty, intrusive and rude in other places and you try to pass it off as joking or wit. It's not - it's who you are.
So, you know who I am! Wow...tell me more...I didn't think I was nasty but I've forgotten and I've actually met and gotten to know myself...you are amazing.......thank you <3

“Sitting Pretty”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

I ain't Misbehavin'

#10 Jan 17, 2013
oh no mr bill wrote:
Um, Ozzie-Pie????
That's an OLD story and it's time has come and gone....your drama continues, Barfie.

For the sake of your own emotional well being...Start Over!
Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Seasons Change

#11 Jan 17, 2013
oh no mr bill wrote:
Um, Ozzie-Pie????
Um, there IS no Ozzie-Pie... WAS no Ozzie-Pie...and NEVER will be Ozzie-Pie!

Got it?

Good!
Level 8

Seasons Change

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<bex shuts the door>
Good idea.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 17, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
PEACE
Listen to YODA MASTER PES!!!

Level 8

Seasons Change

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Bar Fly_ok wrote:
<bex shuts the door>
Psst? Take the thread with you, Barfie.

PESCreate

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you know who I am! Wow...tell me more...I didn't think I was nasty but I've forgotten and I've actually met and gotten to know myself...you are amazing.......thank you <3
Whaaat? You have totally confused me with this post. NO, I don't know who you are. I was talking to the first person that entered this thread. You are not she, right? I truly don't get this?

Are you messin' with me/US?

PESCreate

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Roxie Darling wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an OLD story and it's time has come and gone....your drama continues, Barfie.
For the sake of your own emotional well being...Start Over!
Morning Roxie D - Tell me were you as confused by Juicylu's reply to me?
OMG - I'm still spinning on that post.

Hope you have a nice day.

PESCreate

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, there IS no Ozzie-Pie... WAS no Ozzie-Pie...and NEVER will be Ozzie-Pie!
Got it?
Good!
Morning Sweetie,
Did you notice Roxie's post. Is that who we think it is she was replying to. Gosh, that silly little girl sure is busy, and dumb - ha? Sorry, but the evidence is written all over most every post she makes. Just sayin'.

Hope you have a nice day.

PESCreate

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Sweetie-Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Psst? Take the thread with you, Barfie.
I'm pretty sure by now that Barfie and Rebecca are not one and the same.
You of all people know how easy it is to accuse and be accused of being someone else when it truly is not the case. You don't really believe that is her, do you?

Isn't this fun? I'll tell you -- it's much more fun than it was in the beginning for me in July. I didn't know what socks were and I really took to heart the hate that was thrown my way. I've definetly come to relax more about and feel confident they can't bother me anymore as they've been doing all this time.
:))

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah yeah yeah judgies, <blows them kisses>I know you love me... Can't get enough of me... that's okay.. next time Love

:) lol

PESCreate

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#20 Jan 17, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to YODA MASTER PES!!!
Good Morning Young Lady.
Heck, you know what I've been through out here and I learned a great deal from all that mess. I may have needed to experience that little meltdown of mine to realize I was taking it all too serious in the beginning. Heck, didn't you and I pretty much enter this scene at the same time. I arrived here at Offbeat in July.

You have a nice day.

PESCreate

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#21 Jan 17, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah judgies, <blows them kisses>I know you love me... Can't get enough of me... that's okay.. next time Love
:) lol
Honey, are you throwing them nuts at me? Hahahaha
Whoever is .. is being kind with only jugit at a time. I laugh at them these days and you helped learn me about doing that. Give me nutz or .... Else!!!
Lol
I'm outta here - you all enjoy your day.
'
'
'
Juicy - look again, I was talking about the very first poster that came in here and walked out all innocent looking. Please read it again.
;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min The Northener 199,348
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 4 min KellyP_Onuandher 35,204
News new Are Disney Princesses hurting your kid's se... 4 min Holy Guacamole 14
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 4 min cashier 30
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 11 min paul 15,852
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 15 min Mega Monster 5,221
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 18 min Mega Monster 16,183
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 26 min Harley Pillion 7,204
2words into 2new words (May '12) 38 min andet1987 2,252
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 39 min 8541 MARINE 56,834