This article is about the 44th presid...

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#26 Aug 21, 2014
***oops...eliminate the "were" after planes...

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#27 Aug 21, 2014
Eighty Percent Funny wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama II ; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States, and the first African American to hold the office. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.
In 2004, Obama received national attention during his campaign to represent Illinois in the United States Senate with his victory in the March Democratic Party primary, his keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July, and his election to the Senate in November. He began his presidential campaign in 2007 and, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic Party primaries to receive the presidential nomination. He then defeated Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months after his election, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.
Forgot one. Never ever held a real job. It sure does show too.

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#28 Aug 21, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot one. Never ever held a real job. It sure does show too.
Howdy, Dr. Wu :)

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#30 Aug 21, 2014
David Morrison wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying Bush did it? An inside job? Lot's of nuts agree with you.
No, that's not what I'm saying at all...
In fact, those attacks were supposed to happen during Clinton's presidency, but they didn't get it organized in time...Bush had been in office less than a year before 9/11 happened...do you really believe that attack was planned & implemented in less than a year's time...
I was simply saying that we didn't intentionally LET 9/11 happen...but it happened, nonetheless. If we learned NOTHING else from that tragedy, we should have learned that those terrorist groups are extremely clever & shouldn't be underestimated...
Clearly, Obama failed to learn that lesson (i.e. referring to ISIS as a 'junior varsity squad').
Well, if Obama views them as "junior varsity," my guess is that they view us as "little league"...

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#31 Aug 21, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not what I'm saying at all...
In fact, those attacks were supposed to happen during Clinton's presidency, but they didn't get it organized in time...Bush had been in office less than a year before 9/11 happened...do you really believe that attack was planned & implemented in less than a year's time...
I was simply saying that we didn't intentionally LET 9/11 happen...but it happened, nonetheless. If we learned NOTHING else from that tragedy, we should have learned that those terrorist groups are extremely clever & shouldn't be underestimated...
Clearly, Obama failed to learn that lesson (i.e. referring to ISIS as a 'junior varsity squad').
Well, if Obama views them as "junior varsity," my guess is that they view us as "little league"...
The first bombing of the World Trade Center ,was done on Clinton watch. Along with Oklahoma City Federal building that was blown up under the Clinton watch as well. All the warning were there long before 9/11 happen and nothing was done to correct any of it. Till that very sad day that many in my generation will never will forget.
Truth Hurts

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Aug 22, 2014
In the "Divided States of America", an agreement on the best course of action will never happen. We proved that with the civil war. There was a line drawn in the sand from the moment this nation was formed. The citizens then grouped together, left and right, on either side of that line. We were doomed to failure from that moment forward. All this nonsense about what happened on who's watch is nothing more than a distraction. Nothing of merit has really been accomplished by any president over the course of this nations history. That's not because efforts haven't been made to do so, just that one side refuses to allow the other side to get credit for making things better. That's the way it's always been and the way it will always be. The funniest part of the entire thing though is, the foundation of this nations existence is what everyone is fighting against with such fervor. There will never be any agreement on anything in this nation. Hell, you won't find compromise on anything. Until such a time as an agreement can be reached, and I don't see that as ever happening, this nation will continue to degrade to the point of extinction. All things change. It's inevitable. The proof that fighting to stop it is foolhardy, is evident in the turmoil that surrounds us everyday right here in our own nation. Acceptance or denial of the inevitable doesn't matter. It's what we agree to do about the inevitable that does and agreement isn't something that we are very good at.

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#34 Aug 22, 2014
David Morrison wrote:
<quoted text>Yet somehow you know that the 9/11 were supposed to happen during Clinton's presidency? How did you know that? Are you saying Clinton kept us safe?
The reason Jeb Bush was not the GOP candidate in 2000 was because, despite being the ONLY qualified Bush boy to be president, he couldn't answer "yes" to the question: "Would you invade Iraq for fun and profit?"
Forty BILLION dollars in Haliburton/KBR profits later, we now know why George was picked. He said "yes" to invading Iraq.
I read an article shortly after 9/11 that said the attacks were supposed to have happened during Clinton's presidency...and you can read here to see that they were planned during his presidency...so, no, he didn't keep us safe...
http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Repor...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#35 Aug 22, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
WHO FREAKIN CARES OF OBAMA,HE'S JUST A LYING SACK OF CRAP. DO I NEED TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!
No, you need to wipe the drool off your keyboard.

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#36 Aug 22, 2014
Also, Sandy Berger, Clinton's Defense Secretary, pleaded guilty to stealing classified documents related to 9/11...

Lots of articles available about that...

http://www.google.com/search...

Level 7

Location hidden

#37 Aug 22, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if cowbell is the cure for stupidity?!? If so, Obama's noggin needs more cowbell ;)
Here is your new passport. Your new name is Quasimoda. Head for the bell tower and show them the stitches from your lobotomy. They're expecting you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#38 Aug 22, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
***oops...eliminate the "were" after planes...
How about eliminating your entire post? You clearly don't know whatthefuck you're babbling about.
vols

Bethel Springs, TN

#39 Aug 22, 2014
He was awarded the nobel peace prize before he even took office you idiot. He didn't end the war in Iraq. All he did was pull the troops and hand it back over to them. I promise you that there is a young journalist that wished he hadn't. Do you even know what i am talking about you ignorant piece of democratic trash. You get on this forum only to print off obama's intro letter to the American people that everybody has had forced down their throats and then act like you have done something special. I would tell you to get back to work but your daddy obama is probably paying you to stay home and raise a bunch of bastard hood rats. Why don't you finish off your colt 45 and go to sleep and let the adults talk.

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#40 Aug 22, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Here is your new passport. Your new name is Quasimoda. Head for the bell tower and show them the stitches from your lobotomy. They're expecting you.
Typical liberal...lame insults & nothing more...I work in politics, you dimwit...lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#41 Aug 22, 2014
Obama thinks nothing of lying to the American public as long as it advances him politically. He lied about Benghazi and Obama care. He makes Jimmy Carter look good. Hillary told the same lies to support Obama. You will see her own statements used against her if she runs for office. Lots of Democrats repeated if you like your Doctor you can keep him, if you like your insurance you can keep it,period

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#42 Aug 22, 2014
Whoever this is sounds -violent-!
vols wrote:
He was awarded the nobel peace prize before he even took office you idiot. He didn't end the war in Iraq. All he did was pull the troops and hand it back over to them ( them being the people he's in cohorts with). I promise you that there is a young journalist that wished he hadn't ( the beheaded one???). Do you even know what i am talking about you ignorant piece of democratic trash. You get on this forum only to print off obama's intro letter to the American people that everybody has had forced down their throats and then act like you have done something special. I would tell you to get back to work but your daddy obama is probably paying you to stay home and raise a bunch of bastard hood rats. Why don't you finish off your "Ripple" and go to sleep and let the adults talk.
vols

Bethel Springs, TN

#43 Aug 22, 2014
It warms my cold heart to see young women such as Word Woman taking an interest in the political landscape of this screwed up republic we find ourselves in these days. I worry for the future of this country because I know that without conservative leadership leading this country we are certainly doomed. I honestly believe that unless we defeat the leftist hijackers in the 2016 election we will never again see a Republican sitting in the White House. We have to reach out to the young voter. We have to convince them that they don't have to buy into the thinking of the likes of Karl Marx because their professor told them that it was the right thing to do. We are going to have to completely reprogram the mindsets of millions of young people that seemed to have succumbed to a reprobate mind. We have lost at least 2 generations and cannot afford to lose another one. If the current regime can go to the schools and march in the streets then why can't we? Is it beneath us? Have we gotten to good for that kind of activism? We better wake up and make sure we put only the people in office that deserve to be there. There are leaders and then there are doer's. Very few are leaders and believe it or not they are easy to pick out.

Level 7

Location hidden

#46 Aug 22, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Obama thinks nothing of lying to the American public as long as it advances him politically. He lied about Benghazi and Obama care. He makes Jimmy Carter look good. Hillary told the same lies to support Obama. You will see her own statements used against her if she runs for office. Lots of Democrats repeated if you like your Doctor you can keep him, if you like your insurance you can keep it,period
You make a protozoa look good.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#47 Aug 22, 2014
Keep in mind this is a guy with no opinion other than to discredit --- wise woman ---, a 52,000 +
poster we'll probably never see again but has the odasity to belittle a regular poster, now what's
that say about Larry? Nothing beneficial to contribute only [troll] honest thoughtful true expressions of other posters?
I can tell you in no uncertain terms but there's women present.
LLSBCSB!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#48 Aug 22, 2014
vols wrote:
He was awarded the nobel peace prize before he even took office you idiot. He didn't end the war in Iraq. All he did was pull the troops and hand it back over to them. I promise you that there is a young journalist that wished he hadn't. Do you even know what i am talking about you ignorant piece of democratic trash. You get on this forum only to print off obama's intro letter to the American people that everybody has had forced down their throats and then act like you have done something special. I would tell you to get back to work but your daddy obama is probably paying you to stay home and raise a bunch of bastard hood rats. Why don't you finish off your colt 45 and go to sleep and let the adults talk.
Teddy Roosevelt is asking for more of your paper dolls. And Napoleon threatens to outbid him.
Oh, and Uncle Tom wants to know if you do black paper dolls.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#49 Aug 22, 2014
I love it when the libtard makes sure they have positive icons at the ready...lol...like this is some type of credence to their post...daym this is just hysterical !

Lawrence Wolf...LOLOLOLOL what a tard !...you are right there with that libtard from PA...complete on the dole losers with nothin' to say & a whole lotta tude..it is really fun to read ..I do thank you for that...I needed a good laugh today...got it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phrases that you don't hear very often (Nov '11) 1 min unreals_dad 812
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 2 min unreals_dad 6,945
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 3 min Crazy Jae 7,424
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 9 min Crazy Jae 16,188
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 14 min 8541 MARINE 27,725
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 16 min unreals_dad 24,592
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 19 min Crazy Jae 7,295
Woman appreciate a man that.........? (Mar '15) 51 min Joi C 253
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Camilla 223,438
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Sublime1 10,434