This article is about the 44th presid...

This article is about the 44th president of the United States

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Eighty Percent Funny

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2014
Barack Hussein Obama II ; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States, and the first African American to hold the office. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

In 2004, Obama received national attention during his campaign to represent Illinois in the United States Senate with his victory in the March Democratic Party primary, his keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July, and his election to the Senate in November. He began his presidential campaign in 2007 and, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic Party primaries to receive the presidential nomination. He then defeated Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months after his election, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.
aaa

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 19, 2014
Eighty Percent Funny wrote:
Nine months after his election, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.
For ending the war in Iraq, I think

If me and you could accomplish 1/100th as much in our lifetime, we'd have something to brag about
Yeah

Branson, MO

#4 Aug 19, 2014
Peace Prize??
Premature Emaculation

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#6 Aug 19, 2014
We need more cowbell !

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#7 Aug 20, 2014
... never heard it called that before ::???

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Aug 20, 2014
WHO FREAKIN CARES OF OBAMA,HE'S JUST A LYING SACK OF CRAP. DO I NEED TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#9 Aug 21, 2014
Nope, quit while your ahead.
"Facts can be 'contradicted' but never denied!
HH

Level 1

Location hidden

#10 Aug 21, 2014
Well one thing I will not quit but you will. Come November for midterm election then you be crying.
So you talking about the real hard facts that this country sinking deeper in debit by 18 trillion dollars now. These are hard cold facts that you can not ever denied.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#11 Aug 21, 2014
Remedial English sentence structure classes haunt me so.

---Word Woman---

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#12 Aug 21, 2014
Eighty Percent Funny wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama II ; born August 4, 1961) is the 44th and current President of the United States, and the first African American to hold the office. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.
In 2004, Obama received national attention during his campaign to represent Illinois in the United States Senate with his victory in the March Democratic Party primary, his keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July, and his election to the Senate in November. He began his presidential campaign in 2007 and, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic Party primaries to receive the presidential nomination. He then defeated Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months after his election, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.
Yep...things ARE pretty peaceful, I suppose...for HIM, on the golf course...I can't imagine they were so peaceful for Foley, the reporter who was beheaded by a member of ISIS (ya know, that group that Obama called the "junior varsity squad)...)
Our president is incompetent & completely useless...in fact, he's downright disgraceful!!!

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#13 Aug 21, 2014
justaguess wrote:
We need more cowbell !
I have no idea what this has to do with the subject, but it made me LMAO!!!:)

I couldn't find the full skit, so this'll have to do...

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#14 Aug 21, 2014
---Word Woman--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what this has to do with the subject, but it made me LMAO!!!:)
I couldn't find the full skit, so this'll have to do...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lGBD1KUz2RAXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
lol...I know..it was just absurd..just like....ahem..

Thanks for the vid

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is More Cowbell!!!!!!

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#16 Aug 21, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...I know..it was just absurd..just like....ahem..
Thanks for the vid
I've got a fever, and the only prescription is More Cowbell!!!!!!
I wonder if cowbell is the cure for stupidity?!? If so, Obama's noggin needs more cowbell ;)

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#17 Aug 21, 2014
David Morrison wrote:
<quoted text>There's NO WAY he gets reelected so, you people have won! WOO HOO!!!
Nobody has won..it boils down to 8 years that no one gets back.

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#18 Aug 21, 2014
David Morrison wrote:
<quoted text>There's NO WAY he gets reelected so, you people have won! WOO HOO!!!
Hell, I'll consider it a victory if our country survives his presidency...

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#20 Aug 21, 2014
Ohh no, the Chewbacca/Bush defense...I believe that is all they got...time to get out the 'glove'..

Whatever happened to Kato Kaelin anyhow...

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#21 Aug 21, 2014
David Morrison wrote:
<quoted text>Save the melodrama for your mama! We survived Bush, you'll survive Obama.
There's no melodrama...every country knows that our leadership is weak & incompetent...and, for that reason, our country is at risk. Did you miss the part where ISIS vowed they would be hanging their flag in front of the White House?!?
LOL

Dallas, TX

#23 Aug 21, 2014
Mega Monster wrote:
Well one thing I will not quit but you will. Come November for midterm election then you be crying.
So you talking about the real hard facts that this country sinking deeper in debit by 18 trillion dollars now. These are hard cold facts that you can not ever denied.
Bless your heart. English is not your primary language, is it?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Formerly From Kenya

#24 Aug 21, 2014
So, a libtard, a wimp and a Muslim walk into a bar and sit down, the bartender says, "so, what will you have Mr. President ?"

---Word Woman---

Location hidden

#25 Aug 21, 2014
David Morrison wrote:
<quoted text>Oh- no melodrama there....Golly Gee Whillakers! Are we going to let them get away with that??!! Oh my!
I don't think it's a matter of us LETTING them get away with it. Have you forgotten about 9/11?!? And, have you also forgotten the fact that the folks who took over our planes were & attacked us were trained to be pilots in our own country?!?
I'm absolutely thrilled that you have such unwavering faith in our idiotic POTUS...ignorance IS bliss, afterall...until it's not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 min Judy 123 84,042
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 min Judy 123 5,549
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 4 min Judy 123 13,721
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 4 min Zani Grey 3,955
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 6 min Judy 123 7,290
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Judy 123 24,562
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 10 min Judy 123 16,176
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 59 min Kilo 2,340
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Liberal Translation 27,352
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 hr Goku Black 223,368