For those with a negative perception ...

For those with a negative perception of Mother Africa...

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Nairobi, Kenya:
https://www.google.co.ke/search...
Cape Town, SA
https://www.google.co.ke/search...
Nigeria
https://www.google.co.ke/search...
Google your way around Magical Africa!

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Or you could leave the tourist sites and Google your way around the rest of SO.

http://www.google.com/search...

http://www.google.com/search...

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Sally Struthers wrote:
Where are the pictures of the starving fly-covered kids?
Weep weep weep, cry cry cry, sob sob sob!!!!......
Wow. This is what CNN brainwashes you people. You live in denial.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
Or you could leave the tourist sites and Google your way around the rest of SO.
http://www.google.com/search...
http://www.google.com/search...
Dumb. Look, no nation is perfect. The mighty US has got homeless people. Europe is grappling with economic problems. So, what's your point?

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Let us see if you are any smarter over here on this thread..

So, does Victoria Falls wash away the AIDS statistics for you, or are you going to toss in some more "proper coupling" speech..

Perhaps you could just post the word "Dumb" again and walk away..

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Aids is everywhere. Even in Washington DC the capital of the US. Look, the point I'm making here is to show you that Africa is a modern continent not a jungle like many of you think.
justaguess wrote:
Let us see if you are any smarter over here on this thread..
So, does Victoria Falls wash away the AIDS statistics for you, or are you going to toss in some more "proper coupling" speech..
Perhaps you could just post the word "Dumb" again and walk away..

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#10 Dec 26, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Aids is everywhere. Even in Washington DC the capital of the US. Look, the point I'm making here is to show you that Africa is a modern continent not a jungle like many of you think.<quoted text>
Yes this is true, but not at 35% of the population...that is ugly..people that just keep having babies because they won't stop makin' em...that is where the beauty of the continent stops, and where I stop seeing a modern jungle..
the rest is just resources..like anywhere else,.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#11 Dec 26, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this is true, but not at 35% of the population...that is ugly..people that just keep having babies because they won't stop makin' em...that is where the beauty of the continent stops, and where I stop seeing a modern jungle..
the rest is just resources..like anywhere else,.
I want you people to know the beauty of mother Africa. Africans are the most hospitable people in the world.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#12 Dec 26, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Dumb. Look, no nation is perfect. The mighty US has got homeless people. Europe is grappling with economic problems. So, what's your point?
The "point" being;

You delight in pointing out the 'underbelly' of America but fail to look beneath your own two feet.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#13 Dec 26, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Africans are the most hospitable people in the world.
Unless of course you disagree with them.

Then they will just call you dumb.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#14 Dec 26, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text> I want you people to know the beauty of mother Africa. Africans are the most hospitable people in the world.
Then begin by looking inward, teach and help this continent you say you love, fix it so it can last, because right now it is a burden to the world it sits on based on the people that disrespect it from within...yes, we have that same problem here too...but realize, you are not showing anyone a diamond.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Dumb. Good night to you sir.
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
The "point" being;
You delight in pointing out the 'underbelly' of America but fail to look beneath your own two feet.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Dec 26, 2012
Nothing's gonna improve my perception until that $35,000,000 check finally arrives.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Africans treat foreignors much better than they are treated when they go abroad. Sad. Like I posted, Google your way around magical Africa!
His Dorian

Medford, NY

#18 Dec 31, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Africans treat foreignors much better than they are treated when they go abroad. Sad. Like I posted, Google your way around magical Africa!
Of course they do!!!! They see us as their meal ticket, or their way OUT of Africa!!!!!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 31, 2012
His Dorian wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do!!!! They see us as their meal ticket, or their way OUT of Africa!!!!!
or with a few veggie and a tribal dance,,their meal!! YIKES!!!

just kiddin folks, step away from the hate :) xo

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Dumb
His Dorian wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do!!!! They see us as their meal ticket, or their way OUT of Africa!!!!!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Not funny.
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
or with a few veggie and a tribal dance,,their meal!! YIKES!!!
just kiddin folks, step away from the hate :) xo

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#22 Dec 31, 2012
Why would anyone have a negative
perception of Africa?
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#23 Dec 31, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
Not funny.<quoted text>
Hey! Hows my little Chia pet??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min Grace Nerissa 43,360
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min DanFromSmithville 173,355
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 9 min oddie 29,679
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min grace-fallen 169,173
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 21 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 18,629
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 32 min beatlesinafog 5,874
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 35 min beatlesinafog 6,214
More from around the web