Top Mod Questions

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#2603 Aug 31, 2010
I hear that in the LGBT forum, the TGs want a feature to remove certain attachments. ;-)

What a dork_

“They named a cereal for him”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Redondo Beach, CA

#2604 Aug 31, 2010
Purple Gurl wrote:
I hear that in the LGBT forum, the TGs want a feature to remove certain attachments. ;-)
LGBT? TG's? Huh? lmao!

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#2605 Aug 31, 2010
What a dork_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LGBT? TG's? Huh? lmao!
Just funning around. I tend to avoid the les/gay/bi/trans forum, but occasionally, certain Offbeat threads are shared with their forum. And by "attachment," I was alluding to reassignment surgery. And I took liberties by saying TGs (transgendered) when most TGs are happy with their bits. Just didn't want to get into trans politics and all.

Speaking of which, a certain sex-offender made it harder for people to get the surgeries. Remember John Carr? He was in Thailand on a work visa working as a teacher. Why wasn't he working here? That could be a red flag. He was also over there to get some surgeries and maybe mess with kids. Certain Asian countries have the reputation of being sexually permissive places, and those who have deviant desires will do them in other countries but not too much here. Well, he used a single-layer proxy and told someone in an email that he raped and killed Jon Benet Ramsey. He didn't, but he had such fantasies. It took authorities little time to get around the proxy and discover his location and identity. He was extradited to the US, and by that point, Thailand started deportation proceedings when they found he was suspected of that. Shortly after that, Thailand made it harder to get sex-reassignment. Presumably, he wanted that surgery. He didn't strike me as a true-TS at all, but something closer to a "mangina man" (man who gets a vagina and continues living as a man), or maybe an autogynephile ("straight" man with such a fetish for femininity that he becomes one).

What a dork_

Level 3

Redondo Beach, CA

#2606 Aug 31, 2010
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just funning around. I tend to avoid the les/gay/bi/trans forum, but occasionally, certain Offbeat threads are shared with their forum. And by "attachment," I was alluding to reassignment surgery. And I took liberties by saying TGs (transgendered) when most TGs are happy with their bits. Just didn't want to get into trans politics and all.
Speaking of which, a certain sex-offender made it harder for people to get the surgeries. Remember John Carr? He was in Thailand on a work visa working as a teacher. Why wasn't he working here? That could be a red flag. He was also over there to get some surgeries and maybe mess with kids. Certain Asian countries have the reputation of being sexually permissive places, and those who have deviant desires will do them in other countries but not too much here. Well, he used a single-layer proxy and told someone in an email that he raped and killed Jon Benet Ramsey. He didn't, but he had such fantasies. It took authorities little time to get around the proxy and discover his location and identity. He was extradited to the US, and by that point, Thailand started deportation proceedings when they found he was suspected of that. Shortly after that, Thailand made it harder to get sex-reassignment. Presumably, he wanted that surgery. He didn't strike me as a true-TS at all, but something closer to a "mangina man" (man who gets a vagina and continues living as a man), or maybe an autogynephile ("straight" man with such a fetish for femininity that he becomes one).
Oh yes, John Carr. He's one of my special subjects! I remember when all that took place and he was eating and laughing with the FBI agents on a private jet. He was eating up the attention and laughing in the faces of the FBI agents that didn't do their homework. They wanted so badly to have someone in custody for the murder of that beautiful little girl, they didn't bother to check out his whereabouts at the time of the murder. Did you know that both of his wives were 15 when he married them. He's a Psychologists dream or nightmare, lmao! Very interesting study!

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#2607 Aug 31, 2010
What a dork_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, John Carr. He's one of my special subjects! I remember when all that took place and he was eating and laughing with the FBI agents on a private jet. He was eating up the attention and laughing in the faces of the FBI agents that didn't do their homework. They wanted so badly to have someone in custody for the murder of that beautiful little girl, they didn't bother to check out his whereabouts at the time of the murder. Did you know that both of his wives were 15 when he married them. He's a Psychologists dream or nightmare, lmao! Very interesting study!
Yes, I remember, he did eat up the attention. Both of his wives were 15? Wow. But it fits the profile. And it also sort of gets me to thinking the autogynephile theory may be true, since AGs tend to enjoy attention, and they may get surgeries hoping to take on essences they admire in others (like being into young women and having a thing for them, and then altering the body to look like the object of the desires).

I have a friend that was born with an intersex disorder. I may have shared some about the nightmare of the first half of her life. Being mutilated into the wrong sex by the parents, getting near-fatal beatings for naturally acting like the sex the parents should have assigned her to be, getting sold into sexual slavery by a pastor who her father handed her off to in order to "make a man out of" her, to her father hiring people to attack her. She was gang-raped in the military, nearly committed and dangerously close to getting lobotomized for simply mentioning that she was really a woman and that doctors had mutilated her early in life, and suffered life-long physical injuries and physical pain. When she first started opening up to me, I was mad at her, because it was all upsetting me. She really went through hell on earth, and can describe it in vivid and consistent detail.

Two or three years back, she went to Thailand and got corrective surgery. She mainly went there because her benefactor also was going for surgery and didn't want to go alone. It was a once in a life opportunity since there was no way she was in a condition to earn the money to pay for it, and the only string was to accompany the person on that occasion and one other. Well, she clearly was able to spot the true-TSs from the TGs. Half at the Thai hospital simply radiated with peace and fulfillment, and may have rolled their eyes at the other half, while working on crafts, puzzles, and just sharing conversation. The other half were getting into near-violent arguments over sports and politics, using foul language, and were drawing attention to themselves running down the hallways and shouting, "I'm a woman now!" The first half was like, "Puhlease!!!" and found the other group to be embarrassing.

What a dork_

Level 3

Redondo Beach, CA

#2608 Sep 2, 2010
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I remember, he did eat up the attention. Both of his wives were 15? Wow. But it fits the profile. And it also sort of gets me to thinking the autogynephile theory may be true, since AGs tend to enjoy attention, and they may get surgeries hoping to take on essences they admire in others (like being into young women and having a thing for them, and then altering the body to look like the object of the desires).
I have a friend that was born with an intersex disorder. I may have shared some about the nightmare of the first half of her life. Being mutilated into the wrong sex by the parents, getting near-fatal beatings for naturally acting like the sex the parents should have assigned her to be, getting sold into sexual slavery by a pastor who her father handed her off to in order to "make a man out of" her, to her father hiring people to attack her. She was gang-raped in the military, nearly committed and dangerously close to getting lobotomized for simply mentioning that she was really a woman and that doctors had mutilated her early in life, and suffered life-long physical injuries and physical pain. When she first started opening up to me, I was mad at her, because it was all upsetting me. She really went through hell on earth, and can describe it in vivid and consistent detail.
Two or three years back, she went to Thailand and got corrective surgery. She mainly went there because her benefactor also was going for surgery and didn't want to go alone. It was a once in a life opportunity since there was no way she was in a condition to earn the money to pay for it, and the only string was to accompany the person on that occasion and one other. Well, she clearly was able to spot the true-TSs from the TGs. Half at the Thai hospital simply radiated with peace and fulfillment, and may have rolled their eyes at the other half, while working on crafts, puzzles, and just sharing conversation. The other half were getting into near-violent arguments over sports and politics, using foul language, and were drawing attention to themselves running down the hallways and shouting, "I'm a woman now!" The first half was like, "Puhlease!!!" and found the other group to be embarrassing.
I'll have to take what you say re: TG as fact since I'm definitely ignorant on the subject. I really have limited knowledge of homosexuality/TG/cross dressing etc. My expertise is mainly of abuse/sexual/mental/verbal and physical. You lose me when we get on this subject. As far as Mark Carr, he screams pedophile IMO!

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#2609 Sep 2, 2010
What a dork_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to take what you say re: TG as fact since I'm definitely ignorant on the subject. I really have limited knowledge of homosexuality/TG/cross dressing etc. My expertise is mainly of abuse/sexual/mental/verbal and physical. You lose me when we get on this subject. As far as Mark Carr, he screams pedophile IMO!
I understand, and that is why I gave the hospital example. That showed the 2 mindsets. The one group acted pretty much like women. The other group fought, swore, drew attention to themselves, really got into sports and politics, and didn't realize how much of an embarrassment they were. The first group was true-TSs and the others behaved more like TGs.

There are two types of people in regards to many things. There are those who do things for medical/therapeutic reasons, and those who do things out of an addiction or fetish. Some take medications as prescribed by doctors. Others misuse medications and become addicted. The same applies here. There are those who actually need to get things corrected so they can just get on with life, and there are people who "transition" for fetish or recreational reasons, and it is insulting to blur the lines. Should we regard people who take pain pills for excruciating pain from an injury the same as people who use drugs for fun or even commit violent crimes to feed a drug addiction?

There are true-transsexuals and then there are transgender types, and too many people confuse the 2 terms or use them interchangeably, when that is incorrect. TG is mostly used these days as a political unifying term for all gender-variant persons. Quite a few true-transsexuals who simply want to fix their bodies, get on with life, and be regarded the same as if they never had the condition, are fed up with people on both sides of the issue lumping them in with cross-dressers, LGB persons, sexually-motivated persons, and so on, and don't want the TG label applied to them.

In the word transsexual, trans+ means "to cross over" and the rest of the word refers to the physical body, so it literally means to change the sex through surgery.

"Transgender" shouldn't even be a word. What it implies is impossible. While you can correct your physical sex if it is in error, you cannot change who you are. While legally, the words "sex" and "gender" are often interchanged, in more common usage, sex is the physical side of things and gender is more about the nature or essence. So you can correct the one, but cannot change the other. Of course, most who use TG mean changing the social role. I feel that is wrong, since why should a person's gender be reduced to what clothes they decide to wear and what mannerisms they choose? So unlike TSs, TG are merely crossing social roles (usually to one that defies their nature), and are not correcting their bodies.

It is very hard to talk about true-transsexuals, without others bringing up TGs and other types of queers (their own term, not the hate slur). I find it disgusting when a newspaper writes about transsexual issues, but includes information about irrelevant groups like TGs and gays, or they ask people other than true-transsexuals for their opinions. Like asking a gay men's group what they think about some law or issue affecting transsexual women. That is common. They act like gays and TGs own transsexuals or something, and that is insulting. Why not let the people involved speak for themselves? Would we ask NAMBLA how they feel about a kid dying of cancer?
Thaddeus M Cruise

Houston, TX

#2610 Sep 2, 2010
What a dork_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he abandoned us!
Abandoned us? Sum beaotch! Have you looked atop the Bellagio?

What a dork_

Level 3

Redondo Beach, CA

#2611 Sep 2, 2010
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, and that is why I gave the hospital example. That showed the 2 mindsets. The one group acted pretty much like women. The other group fought, swore, drew attention to themselves, really got into sports and politics, and didn't realize how much of an embarrassment they were. The first group was true-TSs and the others behaved more like TGs.
There are two types of people in regards to many things. There are those who do things for medical/therapeutic reasons, and those who do things out of an addiction or fetish. Some take medications as prescribed by doctors. Others misuse medications and become addicted. The same applies here. There are those who actually need to get things corrected so they can just get on with life, and there are people who "transition" for fetish or recreational reasons, and it is insulting to blur the lines. Should we regard people who take pain pills for excruciating pain from an injury the same as people who use drugs for fun or even commit violent crimes to feed a drug addiction?
There are true-transsexuals and then there are transgender types, and too many people confuse the 2 terms or use them interchangeably, when that is incorrect. TG is mostly used these days as a political unifying term for all gender-variant persons. Quite a few true-transsexuals who simply want to fix their bodies, get on with life, and be regarded the same as if they never had the condition, are fed up with people on both sides of the issue lumping them in with cross-dressers, LGB persons, sexually-motivated persons, and so on, and don't want the TG label applied to them.
In the word transsexual, trans+ means "to cross over" and the rest of the word refers to the physical body, so it literally means to change the sex through surgery.
"Transgender" shouldn't even be a word. What it implies is impossible. While you can correct your physical sex if it is in error, you cannot change who you are. While legally, the words "sex" and "gender" are often interchanged, in more common usage, sex is the physical side of things and gender is more about the nature or essence. So you can correct the one, but cannot change the other. Of course, most who use TG mean changing the social role. I feel that is wrong, since why should a person's gender be reduced to what clothes they decide to wear and what mannerisms they choose? So unlike TSs, TG are merely crossing social roles (usually to one that defies their nature), and are not correcting their bodies.
It is very hard to talk about true-transsexuals, without others bringing up TGs and other types of queers (their own term, not the hate slur). I find it disgusting when a newspaper writes about transsexual issues, but includes information about irrelevant groups like TGs and gays, or they ask people other than true-transsexuals for their opinions. Like asking a gay men's group what they think about some law or issue affecting transsexual women. That is common. They act like gays and TGs own transsexuals or something, and that is insulting. Why not let the people involved speak for themselves? Would we ask NAMBLA how they feel about a kid dying of cancer?
OMG, you don't even want to get me started about NAMBLA! What a freaking bunch of pigs they are!

What a dork_

Level 3

Redondo Beach, CA

#2612 Sep 2, 2010
Thaddeus M Cruise wrote:
<quoted text>
Abandoned us? Sum beaotch! Have you looked atop the Bellagio?
Ha, ha! I stayed at Paris last weekend and could see the fountains of the Bellagio. Beautiful!

(I didn't see anyone standing atop the Bellagio)

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#2613 Sep 2, 2010
What a dork_ wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you don't even want to get me started about NAMBLA! What a freaking bunch of pigs they are!
They are. And they claim sex with kids can be beautiful. Like one supporter said when he was a gay teen, he had an adult as a boyfriend and loved him dearly. Then the boyfriend was arrested for indecent liberties or whatever, and he was devastated, and felt betrayed that his parents would take someone who made him feel so special. Still, that was illegal. Nowadays, it seems publicly, they want others to see them as being defenders of human rights for children. Still, overall, they are a bunch of sickos.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#2614 Sep 5, 2010
Top Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I like offbeat! I like that you guys are so strongly connected to the site, registered, etc. Also, very funny much of the time...
So where did you go then?
Level 1

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2615 Dec 26, 2010
I feel bad that no one pulled up this thread to wish you happy holidays. Thanks for the answers and the help and the patience with all of us. Have a great new year, and if it's not too much bother, could you bring back the tracker?

Rick says hi!

Opis

Happy holidays to the other mods as well.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Coxsackie, NY

#2616 Dec 26, 2010
"Please sir, may I have my tracker back?"

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#2617 Dec 26, 2010
All I want for Christmas is my tracker back, my tracker back, my tracker back...

All I want for Christmas is my tracker back, so I can follow all my threads.

<sung to the tune of All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth>

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

South Bend, IN

#2618 Dec 26, 2010
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
All I want for Christmas is my tracker back, my tracker back, my tracker back...
Amen (Oh -- is that being non-PC?)
Level 1

Location hidden

#2619 Dec 26, 2010
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
I saw a different version of that somewhere...lemme think...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2620 Dec 27, 2010
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen (Oh -- is that being non-PC?)
Can't be. We're all using PC's.....:)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#2621 Dec 27, 2010
NostrilDamnUs wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a different version of that somewhere...lemme think...
Really? I never would have guessed......
Level 1

Location hidden

#2622 Dec 27, 2010
THANK YOU Top Mod for the tracker coming back. I don't even care if it's lame and screwed up like it always was. I shall light a candle for you. Best wishes for the New Year. A Wet Wipe for your kiester? I mean, even I don't know where my lips have been...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Princess Hey 194,920
Word Association (Mar '10) 17 min KNIGHT DeVINE 20,709
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 18 min KNIGHT DeVINE 18,576
Word association (Jun '07) 20 min KNIGHT DeVINE 4,845
One Word (Jan '09) 21 min KNIGHT DeVINE 16,675
Word Association. (Nov '10) 23 min KNIGHT DeVINE 19,343
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 38 min Princess Hey 4,795
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 7,923
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr The Sexless Archiver 58,306
A Baby Named Slack (Aug '11) 5 hr Sam 53