Who has the worst mother-in-law?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#44 Dec 11, 2006
memyselfandIrene wrote:
On second thought, if they had been perfect, I wouldn't of had to do all that child abusing when they were younger!
Your funny..

“Sleep? Who needs it anyway?”

Since: Apr 06

Location hidden

#45 Dec 11, 2006
I'm divorced but had a 'rare' MIL. With my first pregnancy, I didn't know if I was having a boy or girl. When she heard it was a girl the first thing out of her mouth was 'Shit!' because she wanted a grandson.

This evil woman would tell our kids we didn't love them and she loved them more than anyone in the whole wide world. I won't write all the mean things she did to me but needless to say, her grandchilren are NOT fond of her! She earned it.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#46 Dec 11, 2006
I have to say, my mother has a big heart and tries to be nice to everyone.

But, sometimes she can still be annoying as hell.

I am lucky it is not as bad as some of you have it.

There was a time when she was going through some personal crises and she was clinging to me and my brother and sister. Unfortunatley she has found religion and a more obscure group to boot.

Ordinarily I would not say "unfortunatley", but she has no savings because of what she contributes to the church or spends to go on annual conventions around the world.

SO, 10-15 years ago this was all she talked about and it got to the point no one would want to talk to her. I saw her 2 or 3 times a year.

She got it into her head also about the evils of microwave cooking and this was all you heard as well.

ABout 12 years ago she would not quit on this subject while she was at a restaraunt with me and my wife, and our first baby.

Because of that my wife would not see her, and for the next 5 or 6 years I only ever visited with me and the kids, but not my wife.

My mom has finally toned down enough that she does not raise this often, and if you give her a signal she will know she's going too far... so it has improved somewhat.

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#47 Dec 11, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
I'm divorced but had a 'rare' MIL. With my first pregnancy, I didn't know if I was having a boy or girl. When she heard it was a girl the first thing out of her mouth was 'Shit!' because she wanted a grandson.
This evil woman would tell our kids we didn't love them and she loved them more than anyone in the whole wide world. I won't write all the mean things she did to me but needless to say, her grandchilren are NOT fond of her! She earned it.
My hubby's mom does that to her oldest granddaughter. She will sit there and tell her that mommy doesn't love her, but granny loves her lots and lots! It is sooooo wrong that they do that! And it pisses my sister in law off to no end!
dhw

North Brookfield, MA

#48 Dec 11, 2006
Y'all need to come meet mine and then we'll decide who's getting the award.

“Sleep? Who needs it anyway?”

Since: Apr 06

Location hidden

#49 Dec 11, 2006
dhw wrote:
Y'all need to come meet mine and then we'll decide who's getting the award.
Well I've decided I do not want be ever be a MIL. I'll just be a MILF.
Sheesh

United States

#50 Dec 11, 2006
Robin, I can't imagine, and your MIL does have mine beat. I am so sorry.
Sheesh

United States

#51 Dec 11, 2006
My parents and my husband get along so well, that if something were to happen to our marriage, I would be the one probably out of the loop, not him. If I get mad at him and they know it, its Diane you shouldn't be like that to Don. Oh brother!!!!
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#52 Dec 11, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I've decided I do not want be ever be a MIL. I'll just be a MILF.
well that would be something to be proud of!
dhw

North Brookfield, MA

#53 Dec 11, 2006
Debbysnack wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I've decided I do not want be ever be a MIL. I'll just be a MILF.
Haha...It's working for me! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#54 Dec 11, 2006
IN line with this topic....

Please note the picture and the caption below it .. read with deep German accent ....
Sunshine state native

Roberts, ID

#55 Dec 12, 2006
Anyone have thoughts on this?

My husband got a box at work yesterday. In it were presents and cards for the kids but no acknowledgement of us. Why it was sent to his work is beyond me. Does the witch think I throw away her mail?

So my question is: are we obligated to send them thank-you notes (kids too young) or a Christmas card ourselves? Mine are sitting on the counter still waiting to be done.

Or do we not acknowledge them either? When does the insanity end? I know, "rise above their pettiness" and all that but at what point do you give up?
smoking man

Columbus, IN

#56 Dec 12, 2006
Did you know that we can go on any thread and manipulate the crowd to do whatver w e wish, and that competitions to influence the news are being played out by teams all over. whenever we wish 788844933211. If you can fit the bill and be part of our elite team then you may audition at the Tony Stewart forum under the 'Dear Mystic' thread.
Your mission, should you choose to accept is to infiltrate the thread and disrupt 'weasel Team'(they are hateful and love to attack, be careful, do not give them any information)
Anyone countering a comment made from "Mystic_Is_A_Loser" or any variation there of will get bonus points.
Good Luck and we will be watching.
Sunshine state native

Roberts, ID

#57 Dec 12, 2006
smoking man wrote:
Did you know that we can go on any thread and manipulate the crowd to do whatver w e wish, and that competitions to influence the news are being played out by teams all over. whenever we wish 788844933211. If you can fit the bill and be part of our elite team then you may audition at the Tony Stewart forum under the 'Dear Mystic' thread.
Your mission, should you choose to accept is to infiltrate the thread and disrupt 'weasel Team'(they are hateful and love to attack, be careful, do not give them any information)
Anyone countering a comment made from "Mystic_Is_A_Loser" or any variation there of will get bonus points.

Good Luck and we will be watching.
And you posted this stupid unrelated comment to this forum because?.........

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#58 Mar 19, 2013
My trouble making MIL are gone.Never to return..Have you ever hit your MIL? Well my first MIL I did and she deserved it and more..Second MIL never did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 24 min Finny Ferret 31,041
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 26 min I Am Enzo - The B... 9,624
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 26 min whatimeisit 6,571
Words with silent letters... (Oct '12) 31 min whatimeisit 66
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 34 min UT Rules 150,661
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr Science 223,039
what's your favorite animal? (May '10) 2 hr -Scare__ Crow- 369
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr xxxooxxx 225,396
Anonymous - Message to Hillary Clinton 4 hr Sublime1 48
More from around the web