Buckets of KFC fried chicken smuggled through tunnel in Gaza Strip

May 17, 2013 Full story: WTKS-FM Maitland 63

They say everybody needs a little KFC, and it seems they're right. Gaza residents don't have access to a local branch - so they're willing to pay more than twice the going price to get it delivered from Egypt in a highly complex process that takes some four hours.

Full Story
Kanye Waste

Medford, NY

#43 May 20, 2013
Whoa whoa whoa!!!

Aren't we supposed o be talking about fried chicken?

sup wid dat?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#44 May 20, 2013
DEBRIMAR wrote:
<quoted text>
really you ignorant person,why dont you try walking a day in a Palestinians shoes and then judge...people like you sicken me!drop a comment ,why dont you,at least know a bit of knowledge on what you,re spouting off about.
Are you a dirty Paki?
nils

United States

#45 May 20, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>Israel became an official nation in 1948 but was being set up from the 1920's when the Mandate for Palestine was written and agreed upon by the nations of the world.
The British were the TRUSTEES of the Mandate they had no right to make their own decisions on what happened to the land as the League of Nations had already confirmed that it would be for a Jewish state. The Brits job was to help facilitate Jewish immigration and settlement on public lands (which was the majority of the land) but they did everything possible to stop Jewish immigration and encourage non-Jewish immigration, around 300,000 non-Jews moved to the land between 1920's and 1948, including the numerous white papers which were illegal under international law.
There was no Palestinian nation at the time that Israel was created only a part of the Arab nation living in W.Palestine.
The Palestinian nation was created to destroy Israel not to create their own state. This is very clear from their original charter in 1964 which states that they have no claim to the land for a state and their intention was to add it onto a larger Arab state when Israel was destroyed.
The UN GA had no legal right to change the borders of the land nor cede any part of it to another entity apart from the Jews. This is clearly written in the mandate if you would read it. The same way that they had no right to change the borders of Iraq, Jordan, Syria etc.

I have studied the subject in depth, have worked in the field, written official papers and worked as an analyst. I don't need google to tell me what i know but you seem to need it.

Can you give any legal document giving the Palestinians as a nation a right to the land?
I don't deny private ownership in line with the Israeli supreme court but the fact is that the majority of the land was not owned by any individuals.
I thank you for the insight. So are you saying that the whole region is owned by Israel? What about before the 20s?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#46 May 20, 2013
nils wrote:
Are you serious? Are you that ignorant? Surely someone of faith recognizes the bible who talks of the Palestinians. Surely you would know that the people of Israel lost the battle and were ousted from the area only to find a way back after ww2- Palestine is now a recognized state by the UN - Israel continues to build on land outside of their borders. They treat Palestinians like animals- Certainly if u were treated as a second class citizen you would revolt too. Your ignorance on the history of the Middle East is appalling. Further have you ever wondered why - through out time that the Jewish people have been forced out of numerous areas- could it be that past civilizations have witnessed their hatred and their heretics and became fed up with them? Have you ever read the Talmud or Kabbalah - two of their religious books that talk of magic and raping children? How about all of the notorious crimes against humanity that present day Israel commits? So many middle eastern states don't like us because of our beliefs and way of living- can you really blame them? What is so good about our way of life- we abuse nature- we are wasteful- we are hipocrits- we we are supposed to be protectors of freedom- yet we take away freedoms everyday and allow unspeakable injustices to occur (in the name of god) I don't know anyone who would want to worship a god full of hatred and revenge. Yet you sit back and watch it all happen - because you think your religion is right. Well so do Muslims. I admit there are bad people in every race and religion- but none seem to abuse others as much as the leaders of Israel. Oh you say it's the holy land? Really? With so much blood on that land- why is it so holy- you are merely a pawn and have fallen for the trick. They have been fighting for thousands of years and will continue to fight for thousands of years- we need to let those people be and let them sort it out. And you denying the existence of Palestinians just shows your ignorance- if you think I'm wrong google it or maybe read a book-since you are so educated on the subject matter. Why are you not teaching a class? Turn off your television and your racist views and accept that you are part of the problem- and the solution is not more hate but acceptance of every religion and ethnicity that spreads love and understanding and not doing harm against others. It's kind of funny though how you think Israel is our ally though- yet they have killed America's servicemen. And since you believe that Muslims states are the enemy (which is ridiculous ) what about Egypt and Turkey and many of the other nations in the world? And if Islam is so bad, why does it have such a big following? And if Christianity is so good - how come - with all the donations- there are still poor people in the world? How come the Catholic Church owns so much land? How come the Jewish religion teaches that non Jewish people are second class people that can be used and lied to?
<quoted text>
Nice little reply ala the nazislamist lie machine. You are so full of shit and arab propaganda that its coming out of your ears, both sides. Too bad.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#48 May 20, 2013
latin lover wrote:
Maybe next time they have peace talks they should do it over a bucket of KFC. Who knows maybe that's the secret ingredient for peace.
I would give an alternative for the brave at hearth, a bowl of real Texas chilly.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#49 May 20, 2013
nils wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank you for the insight. So are you saying that the whole region is owned by Israel? What about before the 20s?
Always happy to teach.
No the whole region is not owned by Israel.
Before 1920's the Ottoman Empire controlled the region there was not much land owned by individuals and most of what was, was by wealthy landowners from Cairo and Damascus etc.
Around 1920 the Ottomans signed the Treaty of Sevres giving up the right to the land as the looser in the war.
At the same time the League of Nations split up all the land from the various losers of the war. Numerous Mandate were created leading to many of the countries which exist today. One of the Mandates was the Mandate for Palestine which was supposed to create a Jewish state on the land and encourage Jewish immigration settling them on Public land. The British were the Trustees who were supposed to follow this through. On the contrary they created numerous white papers over the following decades restricting Jewish immigration and settlement whilst instead encouraging non-Jews to settle the land from outside and gave them Public lands.
By 1948 most of the land of Western Palestine was not individually owned and it was supposed to become part of a Jewish state. The UN against international law, the Mandate and UN charter article 80 which reaffirms the mandate tried to split the land again but the Arabs refused choosing to try to wipe out the Jews and take it all instead.

Obviously there is much more too it but this is a bit of a background.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#51 May 20, 2013
Yummy.... KFC, Koolaid, and watermelon!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#52 May 20, 2013
centereach ny wrote:
<quoted text>
what's your evidence that the jews had any rights in that land?
Possession is nine tenths of the law.
Israel belongs to the Jews. Deal with it.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#54 May 20, 2013
DEBRIMAR wrote:
<quoted text>
really you ignorant person,why dont you try walking a day in a Palestinians shoes and then judge...people like you sicken me!drop a comment ,why dont you,at least know a bit of knowledge on what you,re spouting off about.
Why the fck would I walk a day in the dirty "Palestinian" shoes when my nice, clean, safe, comfortable American shoes suit me so well?
Besides, I don't want to be standing anywhere near those dirtballs when the IAF comes calling.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#55 May 20, 2013
nils wrote:
<quoted text>
So in essence the land was unoccupied- Israel took it over much like our govt would if a house was abandoned? Or kinda like a squatters right type of scenario? Why such a strict lock down on the Gaza Strip?
I was speaking in the legal sense about occupied.
Israel was created on a tiny piece of land in the region while the rest of it went to the Arabs.
Israel was created on it, in line with the Mandate.
It could be considered unfair that the Mandate seems to ignore the local non-Jewish populations political rights but guarantees social and civil rights. However 20% of Israelis are not-Jewish and they have the same rights as Jews in the country. Civil marriage rights are confusing (a bit off) and they have full religious rights although Jews may not pray on the Temple Mount.
The Gaza strip is controlled by Hamas who staged a coup against Abbas the previously elected leader. They smuggle in arms against the Oslo Accord and use them to target Israeli civilians so a partial blockade is necessary and legal according to the UN Palmer Report (many would claim its not enough as Israel provides power, water and such also).
Hamas boats have been caught smuggling in arms so there is a blockade from sea. Goods however go through the border on a daily basis even during Cast Lead and other battles the IDF even took breaks in battle to allow trucks with supplies in; something unprecedented in history against an enemy in this situation.
JimmyCricket

Philadelphia, PA

#56 May 20, 2013
Just another attempt to impugn another of their (Jew's) enemies with this "let's make a joke".
Doesn't matter whether it is a ( born on a Kibbutz ) Jew
producing the Tonight show, or a Jew running the Topix board.
Same shtick, as always. No wonder everybody hates them.
JimmyCricket

Philadelphia, PA

#57 May 20, 2013
Jews spend half their time trying to get the Western World to blow up any nation that threatens their apartheid racist State, the other half trying to promote open borders and diversity in same Western World. Jewish Hollywood's promotion of the idea to Western youth that it is normal and even desirable to date and racially mix outside of their race ( while at the same time attempting to do the exact opposite with their own kind ) is enough to warrant a charge of genocide with an appropriate summary execution as punishment.
nils

United States

#58 May 21, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>I was speaking in the legal sense about occupied.
Israel was created on a tiny piece of land in the region while the rest of it went to the Arabs.
Israel was created on it, in line with the Mandate.
It could be considered unfair that the Mandate seems to ignore the local non-Jewish populations political rights but guarantees social and civil rights. However 20% of Israelis are not-Jewish and they have the same rights as Jews in the country. Civil marriage rights are confusing (a bit off) and they have full religious rights although Jews may not pray on the Temple Mount.
The Gaza strip is controlled by Hamas who staged a coup against Abbas the previously elected leader. They smuggle in arms against the Oslo Accord and use them to target Israeli civilians so a partial blockade is necessary and legal according to the UN Palmer Report (many would claim its not enough as Israel provides power, water and such also).
Hamas boats have been caught smuggling in arms so there is a blockade from sea. Goods however go through the border on a daily basis even during Cast Lead and other battles the IDF even took breaks in battle to allow trucks with supplies in; something unprecedented in history against an enemy in this situation.
So what should the next step be? In your opinion.
nils

United States

#59 May 21, 2013
Further if Israel was given this little piece of land - why are they taking more? Why have they limited the political rights of the non-Jews? Once again- I believe the people of these nations would get along if they would kick out their politicians. I fear another war is right around the corner- and the only ones who will suffer are the ones who work everyday.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#60 May 21, 2013
nils wrote:
Further if Israel was given this little piece of land - why are they taking more? Why have they limited the political rights of the non-Jews? Once again- I believe the people of these nations would get along if they would kick out their politicians. I fear another war is right around the corner- and the only ones who will suffer are the ones who work everyday.
Get along? A guy would have to be woefully ignorant of this region's last 2,000 years of history and tragically naive to believe there's an easy fix for the smoldering anger, hatred, mayhem and violence between Israelis and non-Israelis.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#61 May 21, 2013
nils wrote:
<quoted text>
So in essence the land was unoccupied- Israel took it over much like our govt would if a house was abandoned? Or kinda like a squatters right type of scenario? Why such a strict lock down on the Gaza Strip?
Strict what???

http://bigarticlesoftheweek.blogspot.co.il/20...

and this

http://www.examiner.com/article/gaza-a-nation...

and how about those wonderful peace loving muslims worldwide??
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#62 May 21, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
I would give an alternative for the brave at hearth, a bowl of real Texas chilly.
Yeah, that's good too but it doesn't have the Colonel's secret recipe.
Nutjobs here

Daniel, Israel

#63 May 21, 2013
nils wrote:
Until the Palestinians stop incitement throughout their society and the world finally makes them liable for their own actions things will not change.
What has Israel taken more of?
The original mandate included Jordan (80% of Palestine), Israel, WB, Gaza, Golan and S.Lebanon. Israel currently controls a fraction of the original plan.
The political rights of non-Jews in Israel as citizens is the same as for Jews.

Sadly it is the Palestinian people not just their leadership who are involved in this hatred. For example, it was the local Arab civilian population who carried out the massacres against Jews throughout the 1920's, 30's and 40's. It was not the Arab armies who massacred the Jews of the West Bank and Gaza but the local civilian Arabs.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#65 May 22, 2013
latin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's good too but it doesn't have the Colonel's secret recipe.
Well, sometimes you cant have everything. Trying to tell that to all those nazislamist American hating retarded muslims. Its time to deport them ALL!

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66 May 22, 2013
Jews eat a whole jar of pickled foreskins to themselves!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Chimney1 134,231
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 17 min Harrison Freebird 17,547
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 20 min -Lea- 25,966
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min Tom2Tone 152,832
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 30 min Vector aka Victor... 30,383
Hawaii Blizzard 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 3
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 1 hr Yupp111 1,123
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 37,770
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 1 hr Newt G s Next Wife 19
More from around the web