Sheriff: McCready shot dog before killing herself

Feb 18, 2013 Full story: The Kansas City Star 63

A two-year program will bring help from University of Missouri faculty and students to support a goal of attracting artists, tourists and eventually, residents, Lexington, Mo., which, like so many other small towns, seems to be gasping for breath.

Full Story

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43 Feb 19, 2013
Does anyone know, where the two kids were during all this?

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#44 Feb 19, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue as to who this thread is about, do you?
I read the article, did you? So the question remains, what did the dog do to her?

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#46 Feb 19, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
BF's dog or not, the question remains, what did the dog do to her? Did the dog bite her? Did the dog try to give her the BF's cooties? If the BF was the problem, why not get him instead? I've yet to see of a corpse having to go to court or prison.

Somebody willing to kill themself,

Probilly' didn't have a legit reason for killin anything else either,

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#47 Feb 19, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the article, did you? So the question remains, what did the dog do to her?
Shouldn't this remind you of an inane story?

Level 8

Spotted World

#48 Feb 19, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't this remind you of an inane story?
Actually, this has more of the makings of a song. I don't know why you have problems with people sharing things with similar dynamic and pretend that is a bad thing. Maybe if you stopped listening to MSNBC and learned to think for yourself, you'd learn to appreciate self-obtained, self-taught wisdom.

Level 8

Spotted World

#49 Feb 19, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody willing to kill themself,
Probilly' didn't have a legit reason for killin anything else either,
Then the question is why stop at the dog? Ran low on ammo?

Location hidden

#50 Feb 19, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this has more of the makings of a song. I don't know why you have problems with people sharing things with similar dynamic and pretend that is a bad thing. Maybe if you stopped listening to MSNBC and learned to think for yourself, you'd learn to appreciate self-obtained, self-taught wisdom.
"self-obtained, self-taught wisdom" is a rather fancy-schmancy way of saying "stoopid".

Level 8

Spotted World

#51 Feb 19, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>"self-obtained, self-taught wisdom" is a rather fancy-schmancy way of saying "stoopid".
No. People who teach themselves skills have superior skills to that learned by the liberal schools or the liberal media. The most brilliant minds are autodidacts and the home-schooled. They have true wisdom, and the government and libs are afraid of people like that who are truly brilliant and can think for themselves.

Have a spotted evening.

Location hidden

#52 Feb 19, 2013
Sheesh- who taught him/her/it/)d)alloftheabove, that?

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#53 Feb 19, 2013
Kill yourself, if you must, but don't take others, including animals with you.

It also was never conclusively determined that her bf killed himself and some folks questioned whether she did it...

“I'm no Angel”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

A man's kiss is his signature

#54 Feb 19, 2013
I didn't read all of this but to kill the dog? She didn't think her kids would suffer. She is in no pain now but she left enough pain behind to last others a life time. I think it is a very selfish thing to do.

My pardon to all who have had some one they love do this but you know it does leave too much pain behind them. I don't understand this. How can anyone hurt others this much?

Level 7

Location hidden

#55 Feb 19, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
That is beyond silly, and to even mention wisdom in the same post....must be home schooled.....

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Location hidden

#56 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That is beyond silly, and to even mention wisdom in the same post....must be home schooled.....
Cheah!! I know! They aren't afraid of folks like that. They love them ... love to tax them. Wocka, wocka, wocka!

<rimshot>
Trish

Dexter, MO

#57 Feb 19, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Kill yourself, if you must, but don't take others, including animals with you.
It also was never conclusively determined that her bf killed himself and some folks questioned whether she did it...
Whoa, I had heard they weren't positive it was suicide. Same thing happened with my second brother. It was suspicious but unable to be proven. I hadn't heard she may have been implicated.

I do now see they are saying it wasn't out of malice that she killed the dog. I completely agree with your statement. All these b!tches taking innocents lives suck and if they don't end up dead themselves, they immediately should be put to it and No bologna sandwiches while they wait. It that terrible of me to think?

“Reality”

Level 6

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#58 Feb 19, 2013
I know a human life is much more important...but why take the dog too?:(

“Happy Halloween”

Level 8

Location hidden

#59 Feb 19, 2013
Trish wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa, I had heard they weren't positive it was suicide. Same thing happened with my second brother. It was suspicious but unable to be proven. I hadn't heard she may have been implicated.

I do now see they are saying it wasn't out of malice that she killed the dog. I completely agree with your statement. All these b!tches taking innocents lives suck and if they don't end up dead themselves, they immediately should be put to it and No bologna sandwiches while they wait. It that terrible of me to think?
She wasn't implicated ... They just couldn't rule it out or definitely prove it was a suicide, and while agree taking an animal's life is not the same as a human, it reminds me of folks who kill their children in murder suicides because they rationalize that it would be too painful for them to go on living without them, which given that she was that deranged makes it seem more likely that she may have played a role in her BF's death, but we will likely never know.

Location hidden

#60 Feb 19, 2013
Ga missy wrote:
I know a human life is much more important...but why take the dog too?:(
I remember that Country song- "Don't Take The Dog..." Made me cry!

Level 8

Spotted World

#61 Feb 19, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
This woman taught herself. The only him/her/it in here is you.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#62 Feb 20, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in the f*ck cares?

Kinda' like when you post your blather - who in the f*ck cares?

Hint: It's not about the dog. It's never been about the dog. The dog is dead.

Move on.

Level 7

Location hidden

#63 Feb 20, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in the f*ck cares?
Kinda' like when you post your blather - who in the f*ck cares?
Hint: It's not about the dog. It's never been about the dog. The dog is dead.
Move on.
...Geez.....Thanks for your warm and invaluable input....Stop by again.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 1 min NcyB 156
This Is Probably A Bad Idea...... (Apr '13) 2 min DILF 422
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Spirit67_ 22,431
Ebola in America 3 min Kid_Tomorrow 572
Change-Six-Of-Six-Letters....Fun Game! 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 46
Big Boobs!!!!!! (Jun '13) 4 min DILF 502
What Could Be Catchy,...? 4 min Spirit67_ 22
True or False Game 20 min DILF 574
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 149,445
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 hr Katie 6,929