cookouts and barbeques!

no more snow!

summer stinks!

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#53 Jul 18, 2013
Summer's great, all the teenagers on the Internet, lol.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#54 Jul 18, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this heat when it's freezing with blizzard conditions in about 5 months from now Miss2...
You can always add clothes...you can only take off so much...without getting arrested...it reached 100 degress in Philly today...Yikes!

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#55 Jul 18, 2013
Oh ok I hope u get that fixed and good luck with that. :)

Level 4

Since: Dec 09

Buffalo

#56 Jul 18, 2013
Patios in the shade during sun set.

Level 4

Buffalo

#57 Jul 18, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always add clothes...you can only take off so much...without getting arrested...it reached 100 degress in Philly today...Yikes!
So true!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#58 Jul 18, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer you gals scantily clad and hot in summer vs all bundled up and cold in winter...you understand, don'tchya Miss2?...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#59 Jul 18, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
Summer's great, all the teenagers on the Internet, lol.
...replete w/jewelry sos it appears...

Location hidden

#60 Jul 18, 2013
Buffalo boy wrote:
Patios in the shade during sun set.
Hi Buffalo Boy...sounds nice...:)

It's only bout 60 days until Hockey...can't wait.

Location hidden

#61 Jul 18, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer you gals scantily clad and hot in summer vs all bundled up and cold in winter...you understand, don'tchya Miss2?...
Enzo...let me think...do I know you...LOL

Level 4

Buffalo

#62 Jul 18, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Buffalo Boy...sounds nice...:)
It's only bout 60 days until Hockey...can't wait.
I can't wait either. Even though this is a rebuild for the Sabres anything can happen in the NHL.

Location hidden

#63 Jul 18, 2013
Buffalo boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait either. Even though this is a rebuild for the Sabres anything can happen in the NHL.
Same for the Flyers...they made a VERY good move the other day...the signed Ron Hextall to be Asst. Gen Manager...we are happy to have him back in Philly...:)

However, I'm sad...they bought out Danny Briere's contract...he's now with the Habs...I am SO going to miss him...:(

Level 4

Buffalo

#64 Jul 18, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same for the Flyers...they made a VERY good move the other day...the signed Ron Hextall to be Asst. Gen Manager...we are happy to have him back in Philly...:)
However, I'm sad...they bought out Danny Briere's contract...he's now with the Habs...I am SO going to miss him...:(
The Sabres need to make some moves. Vanek and Miller should be traded at some point, but now it might be best to wait until the deadline. I guess there were talks between the Sabres and the Flyers, but then they signed Emery. He is definitely cheeper.

Location hidden

#65 Jul 18, 2013
Buffalo boy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sabres need to make some moves. Vanek and Miller should be traded at some point, but now it might be best to wait until the deadline. I guess there were talks between the Sabres and the Flyers, but then they signed Emery. He is definitely cheeper.
I did hear talk about Ryan Miller...Emery, was with the Flyers once before...I guess they want to give him another chance.

At least we got rid of Bryz...what a nut case...

Level 4

Buffalo

#66 Jul 18, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did hear talk about Ryan Miller...Emery, was with the Flyers once before...I guess they want to give him another chance.
At least we got rid of Bryz...what a nut case...
Yeah, Philly has had a tough go with goalies. Basically since Hextall haha.

Location hidden

#67 Jul 18, 2013
Buffalo boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Philly has had a tough go with goalies. Basically since Hextall haha.
We traded Bobrosky...and kept Bryz...Bobrosky ends up winning the Venzia trophy...go figure.

Level 4

Buffalo

#68 Jul 18, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We traded Bobrosky...and kept Bryz...Bobrosky ends up winning the Venzia trophy...go figure.
In the summer of 07 Briere and Drury Were both set to be UFAs. The Sabres had cap space for one. Briere showed interests in staying, while Drury did not really. The Sabres offered Drury a contract and both left with no return. After that nothing a team does seems dumb to me.

Location hidden

#69 Jul 18, 2013
Buffalo boy wrote:
<quoted text>
In the summer of 07 Briere and Drury Were both set to be UFAs. The Sabres had cap space for one. Briere showed interests in staying, while Drury did not really. The Sabres offered Drury a contract and both left with no return. After that nothing a team does seems dumb to me.
This year...we bought out Bryz's contract...he cost the flyers a lot...but none of us are going to miss him.

The other day on Facebook...Briere...being the classy guy that he is...Thanked all of the fans in Philly...he's a good player...plays with a lot of Passion...but it just didn't work out...I would LOVE to see him win a Stanley Cup...Somewhere...:)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#70 Jul 18, 2013
The Ice Cream Truck has all my FAV COOL TREATS!!!

“Somewhere within...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

...the Topix mainframe.

#71 Jul 19, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
The Ice Cream Truck has all my FAV COOL TREATS!!!
I remember the good ol ice cream man! He would drive up and down the block, chimes ringing, around 4:30pm Mon - Fri.

Location hidden

#73 Jul 19, 2013
MPk_Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the good ol ice cream man! He would drive up and down the block, chimes ringing, around 4:30pm Mon - Fri.
There were SO many kids on my block...it took the ice cream man about an hour to wait on all of the kids...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min Crystal_Clear722 71,268
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Sublime1 211,496
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min _Susan_ 20,938
Why Won't Men Admit They Wear Pantyhose? (Feb '10) 18 min Linda 337
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 19 min flbadcatowner 1,391
News Primark pulls 'shocking' and 'racist' Walking D... 20 min Tea Bag Residue C... 8
What Turns You Off? 21 min Princess Hey 393
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 28 min visitor 3,247
More from around the web