Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Today's sociopath- Simon Cowell

"Mother-to-be Lauren Silverman is still married -- to Cowell's close friend!"

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/simon-cowell-exp...

I always figured it was too easy for him to make people cry. No empathy, remorse or guilt.

Everyone should read: The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout

http://www.bookslut.com/scarlet_woman_of_self...

Scroll down on this one to see a picture of Simon gathering dinner-

http://news.yahoo.com/monogamy-may-sound-swee...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

lol
with friends like him, who needs enemies.
lol

he right up there with Charlie Sheen.
A noted observer

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Today's sociopath- Simon Cowell
"Mother-to-be Lauren Silverman is still married -- to Cowell's close friend!"
http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/simon-cowell-exp...
I always figured it was too easy for him to make people cry. No empathy, remorse or guilt.
Everyone should read: The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout
http://www.bookslut.com/scarlet_woman_of_self...
Scroll down on this one to see a picture of Simon gathering dinner-
http://news.yahoo.com/monogamy-may-sound-swee...
Cowell is an excellent example of a sociopath. I know he's wildly successful and people excuse all sorts of aberrant behavior if it's associated with wealth. That's why we have a republican party. I've seen several videos of his current "Idol" type program in Britain and he's as awful as ever whenever someone unattractive comes on stage. He acts as if he's ready to have them executed. Then, it turns out they can sing! Suddenly, he's discovered them! He's a jerk.
Sociopath-Narcis sist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Cowell is an excellent example of a sociopath. I know he's wildly successful and people excuse all sorts of aberrant behavior if it's associated with wealth. That's why we have a republican party. I've seen several videos of his current "Idol" type program in Britain and he's as awful as ever whenever someone unattractive comes on stage. He acts as if he's ready to have them executed. Then, it turns out they can sing! Suddenly, he's discovered them! He's a jerk.
^^^ Of the MILLENNIUM. I would have said of all time, but his hero Obama has taken that title away from him by force.

“n stuff..”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

lets never forget Oprah...the antichrist..

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

reebie wrote:
lets never forget Oprah...the antichrist..
lol
Let's try to control ourselves. One a day.
There will be plenty of days to talk about Charlie, Oprah, Lindsay, Bernie Madoff, Kristen Stewart and OJ.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

anti-social personality disorder.

a majority of inmates are this..but many who fit the bill are not criminals at all,
they wreak havoc

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
anti-social personality disorder.
a majority of inmates are this..but many who fit the bill are not criminals at all,
they wreak havoc
Hi Deb.
Did you read the book?
All people that work in the criminal justice system should have an understanding of sociopaths and anti-social personality disorder.- Especially them (you), but everybody should in general.
It's about my 'good night' time. See you tomorrow.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Deb.
Did you read the book?
All people that work in the criminal justice system should have an understanding of sociopaths and anti-social personality disorder.- Especially them (you), but everybody should in general.
It's about my 'good night' time. See you tomorrow.
I have not read it. I did train in a type of programming which is based on cognitive therapy and we got a quick and dirty into the world of anti-social personality disorder.
I will try to get this one through my library. thanks for the suggestion.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not read it. I did train in a type of programming which is based on cognitive therapy and we got a quick and dirty into the world of anti-social personality disorder.
I will try to get this one through my library. thanks for the suggestion.
Reading that book drastically changed my life for the better.
It helped me understand my mother and some other people.
I've been working through it for a couple of years now, and have gotten to the point that I don't hate these people. If you understand what you are dealing with, you can have a good relationship with them- if you want to. I love dogs. I kind of picture them like a pit bull. As long as you have something they want, and don't piss them off, they can be a good acquaintance. I think 'acquaintance' is a good word for it, not a true 'friend' or not true 'love', but companionship. They can even be a protector. And, they can't help it, it's who they are.
I used to think that someday their could be peace in the world. No need for prisons, police, military, wars, laws, etc.. What a nice dream! But, that dream leads to disappointment- cause it isn't going to happen! Now I can put my little brain to work on more productive thoughts.
I can be thicker skinned now. Things don't hurt my feelings so often. That guy that said, "I'm sorry you bought the place." is just a jackazz, he can't help it! lol

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Sociopath of the day- The negative 'judge-it' person.

(I'm waiting.......)
(where's the spam and peanuts?)
Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

I'd have to agree with you there about the negative iconner, but not Simon Cowell
A lot of his persona is a put on, he plays harsh judge like bad cop. And he doesn't suffer fools or get sentimental, but that doesn't mean he's sociopathic. Look at his passion for finding talent and getting the careers of those he thinks talented started, he's even written songs for some, which doesn't strike me as somebody without emotion
Of the day, what about Nijella's (Lawson) husband, perhaps not sociopath but 'bad idea pal' having his bullying come out by being seen (and photographed I think) with his hands round her throat

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Stocking wrote:
I'd have to agree with you there about the negative iconner, but not Simon Cowell
A lot of his persona is a put on, he plays harsh judge like bad cop. And he doesn't suffer fools or get sentimental, but that doesn't mean he's sociopathic. Look at his passion for finding talent and getting the careers of those he thinks talented started, he's even written songs for some, which doesn't strike me as somebody without emotion
Of the day, what about Nijella's (Lawson) husband, perhaps not sociopath but 'bad idea pal' having his bullying come out by being seen (and photographed I think) with his hands round her throat
Even psychiatrists and other health professionals have different opinions on what the definition of a sociopath should be. You seem to be using a definition that is accepted by a lot of people. That a sociopath is anti-social/criminal. Martha Stout includes others, not so extreme. People with no remorse, guilt or empathy (they can sure display emotions if they want to). People that need external motivation to do the right thing, since they have no inner moral compass. These people can be priests (motivated by the enticement of Heaven, the avoidance of Hell, willingness to please God), police (motivated by laws, avoidance of consequences, maybe power/control), business owners/CEO's (motivated by money/power), people like my mom (motivated by social acceptance/power), actors and musicians (motivated by fame and fortune), and many others (politicians, teachers, etc.).
If Simon can have a baby with his good friend's wife, before she is divorced from his friend, that doesn't sound very good, does it?
Doesn't it sound like something is wrong with this sentence:'Simon is having a baby with his good friend's wife.'?
If his persona is a put on, does that mean he can lie to achieve money or fame?
Is he really a nice guy, or does he just smile a lot, or what? lol

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Stocking wrote:
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/andrew-silverman-to...

"Insiders told Us that Andrew and Lauren, 36, had been "unhappy in their marriage for some time," but divorce papers that Andrew filed two weeks ago tell a different story. Cowell, 53, is named as a co-respondent in the filings.

"It's really a signal to the spouse who cheated that the wronged spouse is very angry and that it's going to be a very nasty, scorched-earth, high-profile litigation," divorce attorney Martha Cohen Stine explained to the Post."

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/andrew-silverman-to...
"Insiders told Us that Andrew and Lauren, 36, had been "unhappy in their marriage for some time," but divorce papers that Andrew filed two weeks ago tell a different story. Cowell, 53, is named as a co-respondent in the filings.
"It's really a signal to the spouse who cheated that the wronged spouse is very angry and that it's going to be a very nasty, scorched-earth, high-profile litigation," divorce attorney Martha Cohen Stine explained to the Post."
Not that I was ever much of a fan of idol, but that guy always got on my nerves for some reason or another. Once, when another one of our "valuable news worthy" stories broke.... it showed one of the contestants going after our pal... ole' Simon.

If I remember correctly, I jumped up for joy and shouted "Kick his arse"! Only to be disappointed by not much happening.... I was quite heart broken.

But as usual, highly rich and socially unacceptable buttmunches usually have an escape rout of some sort. Like in the form as security for a network show, or big burly, armed personal bodyguards and lawyers while in public.

I feel sorry for the guy that Simon AND his future ex wife is screwing over. Didn't know about it, till you posted it up. All I can say is, that I hope the poor fella goes out and finds the 20 year old lady companion, that the cosmos really meant for him be with from the start. And to buy her and his kid's hearts ever desire.... all on buttmunch's dime.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I was ever much of a fan of idol, but that guy always got on my nerves for some reason or another. Once, when another one of our "valuable news worthy" stories broke.... it showed one of the contestants going after our pal... ole' Simon.
If I remember correctly, I jumped up for joy and shouted "Kick his arse"! Only to be disappointed by not much happening.... I was quite heart broken.
But as usual, highly rich and socially unacceptable buttmunches usually have an escape rout of some sort. Like in the form as security for a network show, or big burly, armed personal bodyguards and lawyers while in public.
I feel sorry for the guy that Simon AND his future ex wife is screwing over. Didn't know about it, till you posted it up. All I can say is, that I hope the poor fella goes out and finds the 20 year old lady companion, that the cosmos really meant for him be with from the start. And to buy her and his kid's hearts ever desire.... all on buttmunch's dime.
Like that.. Is EVER gonna happen... GET REAL!!

“Easy does it... ”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Like that.. Is EVER gonna happen... GET REAL!!
It's just wishful thinking is all. Bedsides, I hate to see home wreckers get their way all the time.

Sure, she may have been unhappy. But the possibility that she just seen big bucks in her horizon, is also a possibility. Either way, she was still married to the man. The general rule is for sensible non- married people: it's just not very wise to mess around with a married person.... until they're officially divorced.

And as she is 10 weeks knocked up, certain rules were seemingly broken. I'm just a tad bit old fashioned is all.

Ah well, just me thinking that a guy wronged should come out of it with something besides betrayal from their spouse. Sure he's already doing well... But I also bet not as well as buttmunch is. Now I'd also say the exact same thing...if it were any woman who was being wronged.

Just call me old fashioned I suppose. But yea, it's probably not going to happen.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
I read CC's reply and then your next one, so this is a response to all three.
It looks like there will be lawyers involved. There's a new article this morning that says Simon is claiming that he isn't going to talk about it "because there are a lot of feelings involved". HA! He means lawyers and a judge involved! Many sociopaths are smooth, and smart. Oh, and feelings, like the feeling of his wallet getting smaller.
I guess I'm kind of old fashioned too. Been married to the same female (I'm a male, last time I checked.) for, going on 40 years. It hasn't always been a bed of roses and takes effort. If I found out my "good friend" (LOL!!!) got her pregnant while we were still married, even if we were having marital problems, OH MAN.....
My crystal ball says Simon will have to pay, financially. He could even do it out of public view, and we would never know.
That might be about it for me on Simon. I hate to use up my thoughts on gossip and Kim K and things like that.
Now, who is the sociopath of the day today? lol
Hitler?

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_i...

There's definitely 'method' to his "madness"

www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

220 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min pizzed off wife 14,713
Reporting Drug Money on a 1040: 5 Weird Tax Laws 12 min Spotted Girl 8
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 22 min razz58 15,571
Message to Obama 32 min razz58 642
A -- Z Celebrity Names (Sep '12) 45 min Ozzie 599
T-shirt typo turns heads at Mandela bicycle ride 50 min SirPrize 5
Things that fit in a matchbox (Oct '08) 54 min Ozzie 12,870
Boy, 9, marries 62-year-old mother of five for ... 1 hr hot man 11
Woman Flees Topless After Being Caught Shoplifting 1 hr Mechanic 20