First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#81 Apr 27, 2014
Eh she is all yours! It's just rare to get a laugh from something you posted! ;).

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#83 Apr 28, 2014
just a guy wrote:
girl i will make your toes curl.
I doubt that!

Level 5

Location hidden

#84 Apr 28, 2014
just a guy wrote:
im not all talk, if you let me i will show you
If I let you??? I don't see you here, besides you wouldn't be able to handle me, like I said! If you think you can 'handle' the challenge and are not scared, then come on over!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#85 Apr 28, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Is anyone coming to my Birthday??? I know Marissa is, because he committed to bringing the cake!
You're the only person I know...who has 2 Birthdays a year...not to mention...you can't tell a male from a female...you must be getting Senile...

Level 5

Location hidden

#86 Apr 29, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only person I know...who has 2 Birthdays a year...not to mention...you can't tell a male from a female...you must be getting Senile...
LOL! I haven't had 2 Birthday's 'smarty pant's' and don't forget my cake you promised! If you can't stay, then just leave it at the door!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#87 Apr 29, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I haven't had 2 Birthday's 'smarty pant's' and don't forget my cake you promised! If you can't stay, then just leave it at the door!
There you go again with that Senile thing...you had a Birthday earlier this year...when you said it was Summer...here it is April 29th...Summer doesn't start until June...will you have another Birthday then as well...with all of these Birthdays...How old are you anyway? No wonder your senile...LOL

As far as that cake is concerned...don't hold your breath...LOL

Level 5

Location hidden

#88 Apr 29, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with that Senile thing...you had a Birthday earlier this year...when you said it was Summer...here it is April 29th...Summer doesn't start until June...will you have another Birthday then as well...with all of these Birthdays...How old are you anyway? No wonder your senile...LOL
Talk about 'Senile', you can't remember anything.....I said, that my Birthday is in the Summer and I only said that like 100 times!
Forget the cake, you'll probably poison it anyway and you always break your 'Promises'! Don't even think about knocking on my door, unless if you have a 'wrapped present' or a 'cake' that YOU promised!

Good bye!

Level 6

Location hidden

#89 Apr 29, 2014
Aww come on Marissa ;) I was gonna make a real special cake for you to take to her party. You know you are dying to go;) tehehe

How the hel ya been girl!
You just couldn't help it on this thread either huh. Lol ya hated to run up the post count but at some point it becomes so pathetically funny that ya just can't help but troll her a bit. Ya know for old time sake! ;). Always a good laugh.

Level 5

Location hidden

#90 Apr 29, 2014
Lylah wrote:
Aww come on Marissa ;) I was gonna make a real special cake for you to take to her party. You know you are dying to go;) tehehe
How the hel ya been girl!
You just couldn't help it on this thread either huh. Lol ya hated to run up the post count but at some point it becomes so pathetically funny that ya just can't help but troll her a bit. Ya know for old time sake! ;). Always a good laugh.
No Lielah, you're not trolling; you are OBSESSED with me! Go find you a 'blow up' doll to talk too!

Level 6

Location hidden

#91 Apr 29, 2014
LOL spirit eh dont need one! I just love to fight boredom playing with crazy internet strangers like you;)
obsessed is not the right word its more like amazed at your level of hot messiness. Its pretty crazy from our perspective watching you scoot all around threads in your socks leaving all your crazy everywhere. Even when I come back after a few weeks you're playing same game just inserted a new poster as the new Donald! It's quite funny to us how you have no shame:)
Hey for your birthday maybe you will get a new game to play here n you can retire this dam tired azz Donald bs. We can only hope!
fingers crossed;)
buck

Norcross, GA

#92 Apr 29, 2014
dang ly lah you the only bs here man you sound a little angry man spirit aint all over the forum like you donald we all ready got the proof ly lah donald fella dang man get a life dude dont blame spirit for your train wreck life style lol go to florida man check in to the center for hos spirit girl keep stayin a way from his sht girl he lie every day.
buck

Norcross, GA

#93 Apr 29, 2014
spirit girl thanx for heads up lol.

Level 6

Location hidden

#94 Apr 29, 2014
Ha I must have left her no retort she broke out old buck for support. To bad he's a blitheringidiotalso!
dang man buck how you been dang man doing! Clueless as ever I see! Tehehe

Lol It really is Sybil if one cant handle the pressure out pops a new personality to try! Predictable!! Lmfao
whiners

UK

#95 Apr 29, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WHINERS ON PARADE!

Yikes! in the blue trunks.....Grow Up! in the red...

biggest crocodile tears win. get ready to ruuuummmbbbuuullle!!!!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#96 Apr 29, 2014
buck wrote:
dang ly lah you the only bs here man you sound a little angry man spirit aint all over the forum like you donald we all ready got the proof ly lah donald fella dang man get a life dude dont blame spirit for your train wreck life style lol go to florida man check in to the center for hos spirit girl keep stayin a way from his sht girl he lie every day.
He does sound angry and agitated! Train wreck life??? That's a 'perfect' description of his life, LOL! And I choose to have no part of......Life is Good!

Level 5

Location hidden

#97 Apr 29, 2014
Lylah wrote:
Ha I must have left her no retort she broke out old buck for support. To bad he's a blitheringidiotalso!
dang man buck how you been dang man doing! Clueless as ever I see! Tehehe
Lol It really is Sybil if one cant handle the pressure out pops a new personality to try! Predictable!! Lmfao
Ummm, Lielah, what 'pressure'??? That you're a narcisstic idiot? I think it's funny how you try to cover your tracks and uh oh, you've been caught and then you try to down play it, like you are someone else!
Wow no wonder your kids turned out the way they did......a daughter who does Clown shows! LOL....no wonder you're so edgy, all that money for an education went down the tubes for nothing more than a clown! LOL!!!!

You are sickly 'obsessed' with me and you can't seem to stay away, no matter how many profiles you sign in and out of! Please do society a favor and get some help! No wonder I mentioned Restraining Order.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#98 Apr 29, 2014
That mixed all in my posts is called sarcasm n humor not angry n agitated. Smdh at you not knowing the difference. That's why ur so miserable you don't recognize fun when you c it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#99 Apr 29, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! And I choose to have no part of......Life is Good!
omg she finally posted something that is totally accurate and I agree with you do always choose to have no part of a good life. lmmfao

and that train wreak you saw was when u were looking in the mirror silly troll smdh

Level 5

Location hidden

#100 Apr 29, 2014
Lylah wrote:
<quoted text>
omg she finally posted something that is totally accurate and I agree with you do always choose to have no part of a good life. lmmfao
and that train wreak you saw was when u were looking in the mirror silly troll smdh
Lielah, I have a great life and I sure don't need you....I think it's funny how you're always saying that I want you and inferring that I do! Nothing can be further from the 'truth'! You see, you like young little girls and have shown to be an internet/cell phone 'predator'.....I don't want that in my life, nor do I want to be around you, since that's what you're about!
I also don't have to hide and change cell phones, so no one can accuse me of any wrong doings.....unfortunately, it's too late for that, we already know and have all the proof we need!
You have a blessed night! And please don't stop entertaining us with your constant trolling and profile changing......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min 8541 MARINE 60,067
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 7 min Suezanne 4,329
2words into 2new words (May '12) 8 min xxxooxxx 3,944
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Sharlene45 197,894
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min Mustang GT Girl 35,933
News FSU football player eats lunch with student sit... 11 min 8541 MARINE 3
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 16 min xxxooxxx 3,834
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr morels 33,403
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 3 hr Crystal_Clear722 8,881
More from around the web