Police identify teen killed in gunfig...

Police identify teen killed in gunfight in KCa s Northeast area

There are 66 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Mar 20, 2012, titled Police identify teen killed in gunfight in KCa s Northeast area. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

A teenager killed in a Monday afternoon exchange of gunfire in Kansas City’s Northeast area has been identified as Rio Barnes Jauregui-Ellis.Kansas City police said the18-year-old Kansas City resident was fatally shot about 4 p.m. Monday near North Denver Avenue and Budd Park Esplanade.Witnesses told police that Jauregui-Ellis arrived in a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#62 Dec 3, 2012
Steev wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm retired military and "back in my day" it was the other way around. I hate to think that the military is ok with this!
Unless you were in World War II, and even back then, drugs ran and are running rampant in the military. Tally can back my statement up that smoking weed in the military is as common as a spit-shined boondocker.
LMAO

El Paso, TX

#63 Dec 8, 2012
Give the kid credit...he produced a 'shovel ready job'.
RIPRIO

Liberty, MO

#64 Oct 9, 2014
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a tissue to dry those teary eyes? He fired first, he got shot, HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!
Now STFU and deal with it!!
I was there rio was like my brother he have te shotgun to our friend to watch his back he got punched then instantly shot he did not shoot first who ever says that is crazy. I was fucking there. Have some respect. what if that was your family member? Smh
tim sears

Chicago, IL

#65 Apr 3, 2015
MC Illiterate wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I think they run with the "D-Bags", from the south side.
There weren't from the Southside or hung around any "d-bags" an he wasent muslim. His stomping grounds st john to the independence avenue. he was affiliated with the northeast side 500 Block latin counts and bloods.
Cmoney500

Kansas City, MO

#66 Jun 1, 2016
tim sears wrote:
<quoted text>
There weren't from the Southside or hung around any "d-bags" an he wasent muslim. His stomping grounds st john to the independence avenue. he was affiliated with the northeast side 500 Block latin counts and bloods.
Yea he wasent muslim or a southsider. He was my bestfriend lived on cypress an thompson with him when this had happend. Ask the twins from 500 BLK
Colt45 Northside

Huntington, NY

#67 Jun 1, 2016
Man oh man, lordy do I wish Kanye wuz wit him.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min SweLL GirL 194,374
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 14 min SweLL GirL 13,491
News Sticks, bug hunts and stargazing - '50 things' ... 15 min greymouser 9
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 27 min ceemee2 18,445
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min Old Enzo49 58,081
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 31 min ceemee2 11,741
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 31 min Old Enzo49 8,541
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 2 hr Figarooo 182
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr andet1987 32,679
More from around the web