Mass shooting at Batman screening

Jul 20, 2012 Full story: www.cbsnews.com 1,243

A gas mask-wearing gunman opened fire early Friday at a suburban Denver movie theater, leaving at least 12 people dead and 50 others injured, police said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 63
Next Last

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1450 Jan 16, 2013
JM_Brazil wrote:
Having grown up in a house full of weaponry (my father was a State Trooper, and we were all hunters) I tend to defend the 2nd amendment, but I would agree with a ban on assault rifles.
Aren't all weapons, assault weapons? How do you define 'assault weapons'?

JM_Brazil wrote:
Big bolt-action hunting rifles OK, good for hunting, bad for cutting down a crowd. Serves its purpose as a tool for putting food on the table.
To assault deer? Why can't a hunter have a semi-automatic rifle?

Besides, the Second Amendment isn't about hunting.

JM_Brazil wrote:
Shotguns and handguns, OK, serves its purpose to help a man defend his home and family, addresses the 2nd amendment.
Why can't I defend my home with a rifle? Shotguns and handguns are short range; I'd rather stop an attacker at my property line than at my door. I'd rather have a larger magazine than have to reload. Why do you want to limit my right to defend my home?

JM_Brazil wrote:
But assault rifles serve no purpose other than terror and military needs. There is no logical argument the NRA can leverage against banning these types of weapons.
What do you think the 'militia' part means in: "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."?

JM_Brazil wrote:
Small, concealable automatic pistol-type rifles like the Uzi absolutely no good can come of these weapons other than drive-bys.
The Uzi is already illegal under the National Firearms Act automatic weapons and short barrel rifles have been illegal since 1934. Looks like we don't need an 'assault weapons' ban because the NFA covers everything you fear and cut down shotguns and silenced weapons too.

JM_Brazil wrote:
There is a limit that should be acceptable to everyone from the home owners, to the hunters, to the enthusiasts, and to the NRA, on what should be restricted to public access. Assault rifles bring no good to anyone.
By your definition; we've already got an assault weapons ban. Maybe we agree or, please tell me what you don't like about the National Firearms Act.

“I gotta dig bick.”

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

You read that wrong.

#1451 Feb 7, 2013
My fingers smell a little funny today.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Level 3

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#1452 Feb 9, 2013
The American Holocaust is about population control. The powers that be are premeditating and orchestrating Economic Oppression. Economic Oppression is extreme physical, mental, financial and emotional stress. This is how the powers that be those decision makers are declaring war on entire American families for personal gain, to reduce government spending and to reduce government (we the people). See The Nature of the Threat - http://www.sc ribd. com/doc/25028878/T he-Nature-of-the-T hreat

Christopher Dorner YHVH"s newest Angel of Mercy. Welcome to the American Holocaust Christopher Dorner as you embrace Mongoose Protocol. Terminal Injustice - Ambush Attack (Collusion / Terrorism - Workplace Violence). They know what they do. Its Reap and sow.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24093243/Alert-the-...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/18/15...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/17286921/The-Americ...

Semper Fi

Kilroy is still Here

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 63
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 4 min 40ish 30,323
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 min whatimeisit 26,692
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 5 min _hellbilly_ 348
Old TV shows what's your favorite? 10 min Suezanne 19
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Chimney1 132,968
Cosmic Christmas poetry 11 min 40ish 5
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 19 min Analog man 1,973
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr whatimeisit 7,618
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 152,551
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr UnderstandPeople 25,749