Finns give reindeer fluorescent antler makeovers

Feb 19, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Abc13.com

In this picture taken on Feb. 15, 2014 in Rovaniemi, Finland and provided by the Reindeer Herders' Association, a reindeer is seen with fluorescent antlers after a test in which Finnish herders dabbed it with fluorescent paint.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 19, 2014
That idea of painting their antlers so cars don't run them over as often shows a great deal of Finnesse.

“walkin', fishin', the liberry”

Since: Jun 08

...i like 'em all....

#2 Feb 19, 2014
...it's that pesky climate change.........
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 19, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
...it's that pesky climate change.........
It's not even your scientific illiteracy regarding climate, it's that your remark has nothing in a comical or serious vein to do with the story.

“walkin', fishin', the liberry”

Since: Jun 08

...i like 'em all....

#4 Feb 19, 2014
Fundies R Mentally ill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not even your scientific illiteracy regarding climate, it's that your remark has nothing in a comical or serious vein to do with the story.
True.

I meant it sarcastically, and sarcasm does not travel well on topix. Thank you for your response.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 19, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
I meant it sarcastically, and sarcasm does not travel well on topix. Thank you for your response.
It doesn't matter if you meant to dismiss the fact of climate change or did not - although I think you did - the fact of climate change has nothing in a comic or in a serious way to do with Finns painting animals' antlers.

“walkin', fishin', the liberry”

Since: Jun 08

...i like 'em all....

#7 Feb 19, 2014
...whatev........have a nice life......
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Feb 19, 2014
Old Sam wrote:
...whatev........have a nice life......
I don't think your remark made any sense, as a joke in any imaginable way.

It did make a kind of (non) sense as a nod and a wink to the anti rational, right wing cretins who love to deny climate change and other scientific concepts.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Feb 19, 2014
Short Bus Driver wrote:
<quoted text>Sit
Hey closet case, then if you understand that post to have been "sarcastic" in some way you can explain in what way.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#10 Feb 20, 2014
And the reindeers love it because it helps them read at night.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#11 Feb 20, 2014
Fundies R Mentally ill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think your remark made any sense, as a joke in any imaginable way.
It did make a kind of (non) sense as a nod and a wink to the anti rational, right wing cretins who love to deny climate change and other scientific concepts.
Aaaaaaaaand here's the Douchenozzle of the Day award.

Congrats Troll.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#13 Feb 20, 2014
guess after dumping the Russians at the Olympics they have the right to GLOW THEIR HORNS

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#14 Feb 20, 2014
Fundies R Mentally ill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey closet case, then if you understand that post to have been "sarcastic" in some way you can explain in what way.
reminds me of a pensy person who does exaclly the same thing

on well you know ??????????
One Word

Dayton, OH

#15 Feb 20, 2014
Fundies R Mentally ill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey closet case, then if you understand that post to have been "sarcastic" in some way you can explain in what way.
Fuckthehelloffcocksucker...
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Feb 20, 2014
JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaaaand here's the Douchenozzle of the Day award.
Congrats Troll.
Hey cretin, I missed the explanation of how it made sense in any universe.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Feb 20, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
reminds me of a pensy person who does exaclly the same thing
on well you know ??????????
Drunk, you don't even know when a post contains a pun.

Burp.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 7 min Old Sam 1,253
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Lawrence Wolf 115,062
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 7 min Instigator 199
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 6,020
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Roxie Darling 18,453
Fergson Police Dept. 8 min Digital Etiquette 307
????? where the freak..is...????? 9 min Alias-Trisha 17
What's your tip for the day? 12 min Mega Monster 785
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr an_observer 145,014
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••